Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-11-2018, 01:38 PM
Pathfinder

Hello Moonglow,

I have recently posted in your "Personal truth..." thread. I would be really interested in your response.

As far as looking too hard, I don't think you can. I think maybe your fervent searching triggered something in you and made you realize what you have. I believe the body is a magical thing.

It's just like me finding, registering and posting in two atheist forums, and being disappointed, before finding this great place.

Have a great day
Old 23-11-2018, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
Hello Moonglow,

I have recently posted in your "Personal truth..." thread. I would be really interested in your response.

As far as looking too hard, I don't think you can. I think maybe your fervent searching triggered something in you and made you realize what you have. I believe the body is a magical thing.

It's just like me finding, registering and posting in two atheist forums, and being disappointed, before finding this great place.

Have a great day

Hi Philos_Tone,

What you share brings back the thought;
It is not about the destination, but about the journey.

Yes, it is a bit about realizing what I have and being grateful for that.

Without the searching and in some ways struggles, would what one has be appreciated? Just a thought.

We are magical and for me it becoming aware of the magic with in. It is also being at a point in my life in which I feel more relaxed with it.

Have a great day/evening as well

Thank you for sharing
Old 23-11-2018, 08:02 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, I grew up in a very unappreciative setting. There was a lot of arguing; not many life lessons.

My spiritual life did not begin until I got into Buddhism after getting sick. I was around 22.

And I have been struggling. And it wasn't til this year (I am 35), after having to learn how to walk again after 2 broken bones, that I have turned around. I am saying "I am so glad we have clean running water we can drink and bathe in."

It's definitely nice just to have clean air and to be around nice people. I have overwhelming joy sometimes, now, just because of these small, wonderful things.

I am starting to exercise again.

Yes, struggles are real, we both know. It's cliche but there's a light at the end of the tunnel. It may be ourselves again. Some very bad things have happened to me, but I maintain a positive attitude because that just who I am.

Cheers
Old 23-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
Yes, I grew up in a very unappreciative setting. There was a lot of arguing; not many life lessons.

My spiritual life did not begin until I got into Buddhism after getting sick. I was around 22.

And I have been struggling. And it wasn't til this year (I am 35), after having to learn how to walk again after 2 broken bones, that I have turned around. I am saying "I am so glad we have clean running water we can drink and bathe in."

It's definitely nice just to have clean air and to be around nice people. I have overwhelming joy sometimes, now, just because of these small, wonderful things.

I am starting to exercise again.

Yes, struggles are real, we both know. It's cliche but there's a light at the end of the tunnel. It may be ourselves again. Some very bad things have happened to me, but I maintain a positive attitude because that just who I am.

Cheers

May you have continued strength and healing

Thank you for sharing

Blessings and good health to you
Old 23-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Administrator
This question brings many different replys because each of us are on our own journey. My journey began when I was born I was born with my gifts so I can only answer from my own perspective.
Spirit are in control of how much you learn. they wont overburden you.they will only give you what they deem you can cope with at any given time,
This is why some people come to a standstill and feel they cant move on.
But all the time you are given signs, Your instincs are your guiding force follow them,

Namaste
Old 24-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
May you have continued strength and healing

Thank you for sharing

Blessings and good health to you

Many thanks, MG. That is very kind. I need it, and I need to keep re-reading that. It gives me a positive feeling.
Old 24-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
This question brings many different replys because each of us are on our own journey. My journey began when I was born I was born with my gifts so I can only answer from my own perspective.
Spirit are in control of how much you learn. they wont overburden you.they will only give you what they deem you can cope with at any given time,
This is why some people come to a standstill and feel they cant move on.
But all the time you are given signs, Your instincs are your guiding force follow them,

Namaste

Hi Native spirit,

Wise advice.

For me it is to listen and pay attention.

Thank you