Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-03-2015, 12:07 AM
Frosthawk72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Implant memories?
Control other people's minds?

I think we would like to have more information that
you mean to influence others to be happier, kinder and
mentally balanced.

Correct. I don't want to become some mind-controlling cartoon villain. I know people who are making wrong choices, and mind control may fix them. Memory alteration might make them less inclined to make these wrong choices.
Old 16-03-2015, 01:09 AM
Caleb

Dear Frosthawk, my friend,

Seeking to "fix" others is a path that is poisoned with folly. It is for those who stubbornly cling to their control issues.

Allowing yourself to inspire others through a heroic example of being attuned to your spirit's joy is a path of wisdom. There is no greater "control" than being in alignment with your True Self.

Your frustration in regards to others is not really about "others." It is due to your own feeling of insecurity. That is what needs to be healed or "fixed."

Your honesty in openly expressing your desire is very much appreciated.
Old 16-03-2015, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthawk72
Correct. I don't want to become some mind-controlling cartoon villain.
I know people who are making wrong choices, and mind control may fix them.
Memory alteration might make them less inclined to make these wrong choices.
Well, 'memory alteration' is a common psychotherapy tool that
is very successful.
Sounds like you have a good heart.

Caleb, good post.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:

I know some people who are making the wrong choices. Being able to compel them to stop drinking or remember a horrible alcohol-related thing would be helpful to them. If you want to be cynical about it, then I suppose not being able to hear their drunken crying or whatever may be my motive, but in truth, I want them to get better. I have no malicious intent. When you read me, what do you sense?

Hi,

There are those who know how to use NLP on the weak minded. There are two forms of this. The 1st being verbal conversations where you make hypnotic like suggestions for the subconscious brain. The second is more in line with what would interest you. That would be placing telepathic hypnotic suggestions directly into another's subconscious. I know of a child who was able to do that quite effectively.

Now that moral question about helping a person with their issues. As most of the members have replied, it is best to allow free choice. What seems like a simple issue to you may indeed have deep and far reaching consequences. They would involve many things you would never be able to comprehend. In your example, what you can do is learn to deal with their drunken crying with compassion for all concerned. This being the most powerful way to influence that outcome's potential.

What I sense from you is a person who wants to become educated. Much of the time this is not an intellectual undertaking. The logical brain must be taught to work with the intuitive brain in ways that are productive. An undertaking that requires more in the way of heart centered investments than conceptual thinking. I do not know if you are prepared to discover this reality, or point of view.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-03-2015, 10:13 AM
Guide
Frosthawk,

I in no way judged you for your question. I simply wanted to know why you wanted to know how to do such a thing. Now that you have explained I can certainly understand why you would want to help someone with such a strong addiction.

I am sorry that you have to hear such things, I know it must be very disturbing and even hellish. Personally, for me, I never read anyone unless I have their permission. It feels like an invasion of their privacy and personal space. Since you said it was okay to sense your motives I have taken the opportunity to do so.

Your pain is much deeper than what you described and as an empath it is quite painful. I really don't know how you endure it. It is deeper than the drinking and drunken crying that you described and you know this. The path you seek to 'change' things is not a wise coarse, in my opinion. Even if you could implant the memories as you suggested a person has to truly want to change and see that they have a problem before true change can take place.

For example: A person goes to a hypnotherapist to stop a bad habit. They have to first admit they have this habit, then want to change it before ever going to seek help. Only then can the implanted therapy truly help the person.

So I think instead of trying to change someone elses behavior perhaps you should change your reaction to said behavior. Tough love could help, maybe an intervention, but do not continue to do what is enabling them to repeat this behavior. Do not allow yourself to continue to be abused. That is the thing you can stop, change and move passed. You can get help in doing this. Help yourself onto a brighter path and a side effect might help them, but even if it doesn't you have helped yourself.

I wish you nothing but good things.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 16-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Seeker

I have to echo what others here have noted. Even with the greatest intent the amount of harm you could cause would be regrettable. All the powers are effectively tools, however the form of telepathy you seek carries more risks than normal. I would strongly suggest using 'conventional' methods of persuasion to achieve your goals.
Old 16-03-2015, 04:13 PM
I have a friend that has a death wish...
wouldn't simply praying for her to be happy and find some joy in living...
be considered 'mind control'?
Seems like the same intent as the op.
Just realized that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account

yes well you have a good point there Katey

It's possible intentions will only work where they are supported by others' intents & have something to attach to as LOA and physics might be able to explain, and also work within a context of all the laws in dynamic multiverse, and sometimes even have to be allowed or approved by next-level spiritual entities. You know what I mean? [I heard someone say No....]

I have to say it in the most convoluted way of course, trying to be precise at least (tho not clear). But ya basically we all have intentions with energy and force behind them. I'm guessing if one's overall intention is not malevolent or fortified by Satan then their intentions just go out into a conversation in the ether where while maybe there are different volumes to each, there are also other forces at play.
Old 17-03-2015, 03:33 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
The others sounded deep and enlightened, but you sound like someone in a thread simulator.

I am no troll. Or villain.

I know some people who are making the wrong choices. Being able to compel them to stop drinking or remember a horrible alcohol-related thing would be helpful to them. If you want to be cynical about it, then I suppose not being able to hear their drunken crying or whatever may be my motive, but in truth, I want them to get better. I have no malicious intent. When you read me, what do you sense?

I don't sense any kind of 'bad person'....but maybe someone who has yet to learn how things work.
We all have free-will and choice. Those who are drinking are suffering but they have chosen that somewhere along the line, and have to choose to do differently -but only if they choose to.
You want them to get better. That's a thought of kindness and compassion. You want to speed it up, with your Will as controller...that's where you have to know that you can not force a person into anything.

Inspire them, love them, talk to them, hold them when they are shaking, calm them, sing to them, distract them with something, encourage them to go to an AA meeting (even go with them if they would like that -to the door, and meet them afterwards).....cook their dinner when they haven't eaten.....
Or leave them alone, in peace to make their own choice in their own time, with your prayers and your blessings.

Whatever you do may not work but you will have to have the grace to cope with that, and still hold their hand when perhaps they are dying from liver failure in a hospice....and still sing to them, read to them, laugh with them...in spite of everything.

You can't do more than that. And you can't make this person your mental puppet to do what you think is right.

However, in whatever manner, they have a destiny to fulfil. And it might not be the shape you would like it to be.

However, it is possible that good, ethical, professional hypnosis may be able to help them.
Old 18-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Master
why you want to do that?