Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-02-2015, 09:57 PM
research395

Telepathic psychic attack

Hello, I believe i am under telepathic psychic attack and for a long time. I feel like i have been hypnotized and manipulated. I know who is the attacker and his plan is to destroy my memory and health. He has already damaged my health so i need urgent help how to protect myself.

After I got back control over my thoughts and i can see more clearly, strange things are happening around me. Looks like i am somehow able to influence the behavior of strange people but i can not control it. A few cases have been when strange people start to talk about their life and they talk about everything. They talk about things that they should not. They speak very fast. I think i bring them somehow to flow state of mind. They talk automatically and do not think. It looks like I affected certain types of people. When I go to supermarket and my turn is the salesperson starts to rush. I was in a petrol station and the salesperson hurried very fast so things fell off the table. It was a bit scary. One time in supermarket the salesperson starts to rush and I said to myself in thoughts calm, calm, calm and it seemed to me that she calmed down. One more thing when I look at people in the eye it seems like I somehow hypnotize people (certain types of people) not everyone. Generally around me people behave strangely lately.
Old 15-02-2015, 10:06 PM
Ascender
Psychic attack can be a bad thing depending on how powerful the spell/curse was. I would research into this as well as try to protect your aura.
Sit and meditate, try to visualise yourself in a void and look for the stream of energy coming to you then counter it with positive energy and try to visualise your self beating it back till it stops.
Old 16-02-2015, 06:17 AM
research395

thanks for the advice
Old 16-02-2015, 11:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by research395
thanks for the advice
no problem man, PM me to say how it goes I am really interested. Of course if you don't mind
Old 16-02-2015, 08:07 PM
research395

Ok, I let you know what's going on :)
Old 16-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Ascender
Thanks man
Old 24-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Seeker

Congratulations for finding out you have powers; try not to hurt anyone with them. To confirm your powers you might run some experiments based on your emotions and the response of others.
Old 28-02-2015, 05:21 PM
research395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers
Congratulations for finding out you have powers; try not to hurt anyone with them. To confirm your powers you might run some experiments based on your emotions and the response of others.

Thanks for your answer! Can you give me some advice? Strange things happen around me...
Old 01-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Master

Are you Irisha , from the Pavlina forum ?
Old 02-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Checkmate.

Your OP is too general. You mean random strangers start talking to you out of a sudden. Do you live in an area with lots of junkies are these people high or drunk? And what type of people do you hypnotize? Also what's your relation to who you perceive to be the attacker.

Well first of all stop engaging in any communication with that person, and stop thinking about them too. Where attention goes energy flows. Most people don't have the ability to sustain a psychic attack for too long, the rest is you not being willful enough to stop the damage.