Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 23-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder

Telepathy test: which number did I write?

Hi, I invite you to participate in a simple telepathy test.

At about 11:25 p.m. on this Friday January 23 (Brussels, Belgium time), I wrote carefully one of the three numbers: "1", "2", "3" on my sheet of paper, and I surrounded it with a circle. Then, I wrote it again twice.

I shall repeat this number from time to time during this test.

I ask you to write it here (if you think you know it, even with a doubt). You may also answer "I don't know".

So, your answer should be one of the three numbers: "1", "2", "3", or "I don't know".

I would also appreciate a little comment. You may, for example, briefly explain how confident you are in your answer.

Thank you for participating.
Old 23-01-2015, 11:57 PM
PinkxHearts

2. I say 2. xD I'm not Telepathic or anything but i say 2 cusss two makes a couple. :P
Old 24-01-2015, 04:08 PM
Knower

I'm going to follow my gut feeling and say 174.
Old 25-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
2. I say 2. xD I'm not Telepathic or anything but i say 2 cusss two makes a couple. :P
Thank you, and congratulations, PinkxHearts, because it is indeed a "2" that I wrote on my paper. Thank you also to Humanb for having participated.
Old 26-01-2015, 03:04 AM
PinkxHearts

YAYYY! Nvm i'm Telepathic. lol xD
Old 26-01-2015, 03:51 AM
Knower

Hmmmmm,

Before I opened this thread I read the title and the number 6 popped into my head. But when I read the original post I said OK the number was written 3 times to that would make it 2.

LOL
Old 26-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Guide

I have chosen 2 before I finished reading your post.:) I had a brief vision of you bending over the paper and circuling the number 2.
Let me know if you want to continue playing this game. I'll raise the "bets" and circle any number between 1 and 5.:)