Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-03-2015, 02:01 PM
cd1977

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I believe that I'm the subject of a psychic attack that involves me being placed under sustained pressure using psychic techniques where it would appear as though my mind is being read and my thoughts manipulated.

Some examples of what has been happening to me:

- Blinking in response to certain thoughts.
- Dreams being manipulated (might be called ‘Lucid Dreaming’?)
- Scratching in response to certain thoughts (Nose, Chin, Back, Eye)
- Reverse mnemonics with embedded commands. Based on an altered alphabet.
- Flashing blue or red lights in front my eyes. To indicate if a certain object or direction is good (blue light) or bad (red light).
- Simultaneous noises (e.g. Banging) with thoughts/speech/actions.
- Changes in facial expression in response to certain thoughts.
- Attempts to make me believe my mind can be read.
- zapping sensations in my body.
- sensitisation to numbers and counting.
- thoughts appearing in my head that appear not to be my own. Telepathy, mind reading.

Has anyone experienced or heard of this kind of thing before? I've posted on other forums and get written off as mentally ill.
Old 19-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Seeker

Hello. What you are describing are conditioned responses to specific stimuli. No matter how you obtained these behaviors; their incursion is rather concerning. If I can I'd like to ask a few minor questions.

How long has this been going on?
Did you notice the behaviors over time or was there a sudden onset?
Have you noticed colors appear less bright than usual?
Can you keep the behaviors from happening if you focus?
Does your throat feel dry or tight?
Can you consciously describe the altered alphabet?
Do you feel 'compelled' to do the behaviors?
Do you feel any emotions you would not describe as your own?
Have you been in a mental institution before?
Do you have any record of the thoughts you described?
Are any of these issues related to the time of day?
Has anyone else noticed your external behaviors?
Old 19-03-2015, 03:11 PM
cd1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakers
Hello. What you are describing are conditioned responses to specific stimuli. No matter how you obtained these behaviors; their incursion is rather concerning. If I can I'd like to ask a few minor questions.

How long has this been going on?

Ive noticed for about a year. Some of them happen all the time, some happened a lot for a short while then now again.

Did you notice the behaviors over time or was there a sudden onset?

It felt like more of a sudden onset, or a hightening of my own awareness in june 2014. From there it built up, heavy flashing lights in about august and other things, not as bad now.

Have you noticed colors appear less bright than usual?

No. However i have felt sensitised to certain colours, blue is good, red is bad.

Can you keep the behaviors from happening if you focus?

Great question. I have learned to almost control these things happening, but they only lessen or worsen if i do or dont do certain things. This is the point where it gets a bit rediculous, as i will explain.

Does your throat feel dry or tight?

It can feel tight. There was a period where i felt as though i should eat fatty foods, if i didnt then my throat would go tight.

Can you consciously describe the altered alphabet?

Sure. No vowels, B is B or D, C is C or K, D is B or D, F, G is G or J, H, J is J or G, K is K or C, L, M is M or W, N, P, no Q, R, S, T, no V, W is W or M, no X, no Y, no Z.

Do you feel 'compelled' to do the behaviors?

Not the behaviours listed. For example i have no choice about the lights, or coughing etc

Do you feel any emotions you would not describe as your own?

At the start i did. I felt i was compelled into a certain emotion if i didnt comply with the rules.

Have you been in a mental institution before?

No.

Do you have any record of the thoughts you described?

No.

Are any of these issues related to the time of day?

Yes! Im certainly lead to believe so. "He wont see the light of day" is one of many one liners that i believe are relevant. Meaning going out during yhe day would escalate my strange experience. There are also other reasons why i was only to be seen at knight! I am definitely sensitised to numbers, times, dates....."He cant count", "He doesnt know the time of day" etc

Has anyone else noticed your external behaviors?

No. By external behaviours do you mean the points listed?
Old 19-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd1977
No. By external behaviours do you mean the points listed?
I was looking for...
Quote:
- Blinking in response to certain thoughts.
- Scratching in response to certain thoughts (Nose, Chin, Back, Eye)
- Changes in facial expression in response to certain thoughts.
However if I'm honest my selection of questions were less about the supernatural. If you describe your symptoms to a psychologist they would probably diagnose you with some form of OCD and send you off to get treated. I'm not saying you have OCD; simply informing you that this is the 'conventional' response. I would suggest seeing what the more experienced and empathic members say before moving forward. Sorry I'm not of greater use.
Old 19-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I believe that I'm the subject of a psychic attack that involves me being placed under sustained pressure using psychic techniques where it would appear as though my mind is being read and my thoughts manipulated.

it does sound like you could be targeted. Look online for support for 'targeted individuals' and go from there...