Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-01-2015, 02:01 PM
jerrygg38

The Kingdom of Heaven

All of us are reincarnates who have lived over 100 lives. Originally we came from the animals and rose up toward man. The kingdom of Heaven is not a final resting place. It is a stop on the pathway to the next life.
From a Biblical perspective Isaiah shows us a new Earth. This is not this Earth but a physical world elsewhere in the universe.
Jesus preaches a kingdom of Heaven. Notice that people sit down to eat at the table with him. Again he sees the new Earth of Isaiah. That is the final destination.
To be saved by Jesus is to go to the Kingdom of Heaven not the new Earth. Thus it is a resting place to the next life.
Old 21-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
All of us are reincarnates who have lived over 100 lives. Originally we came from the animals and rose up toward man. The kingdom of Heaven is not a final resting place. It is a stop on the pathway to the next life.
From a Biblical perspective Isaiah shows us a new Earth. This is not this Earth but a physical world elsewhere in the universe.
Jesus preaches a kingdom of Heaven. Notice that people sit down to eat at the table with him. Again he sees the new Earth of Isaiah. That is the final destination.
To be saved by Jesus is to go to the Kingdom of Heaven not the new Earth. Thus it is a resting place to the next life.

While there are various translations of Luke 17:21, a very common translation is:

"Neither shall they say: Behold here, or behold there. For lo, the kingdom of God is within you."

Verily, the Kingdom of God is Within You. What do you mean when you mention "to be saved by Jesus is to go to the Kingdom of Heaven"?

Keep in mind that "Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God". The key seems to be purity of heart and there is no time-frame on it happening or its duration.
Old 21-01-2015, 10:52 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortal
While there are various translations of Luke 17:21, a very common translation is:

"Neither shall they say: Behold here, or behold there. For lo, the kingdom of God is within you."

Verily, the Kingdom of God is Within You. What do you mean when you mention "to be saved by Jesus is to go to the Kingdom of Heaven"?

Keep in mind that "Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God". The key seems to be purity of heart and there is no time-frame on it happening or its duration.

There is the danger that a person's actions will merit his or her removal from the reincarnation process. Then the person will enter the pit of hell at the center of this Earth. In my dreams and visions I saw the souls of the damned being destroyed there. they will be turned into a collective bacterial soul in chaos.
To be saved by Jesus is to be free of this possibility. It means that a saved Christian will be born again to another Christian life. Right now there are many Christians from the time of Christ. Some of ready to achieve a higher new Earth as per Isaiah. It is a Jewish new Earth. That is where they will find the physical Jesus.
I agree that the pure of heart will find Jesus. However 2000 years ago most Christians had mostly animal souls. It takes a lot of reincarnations to change into a purely human soul.
Old 29-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Mikerokosm

"The kingdom of heaven is within you, and whosoever shall know himself shall find it." Dude idk why you looking for heaven in another universe, you lost. Heaven is within!! YOU!
Old 29-01-2015, 01:27 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortal

At the present time I believe that the initial Kingdom of Heaven is a period of time when a person will achieve a spiritual collective within the lower mind of God. such a place would be an energy field on the opposite side of the sun from the Earth. This of course rotates with the Earth so it is always opposite. I ge this from my analysis of Doppler Space Time.
This is a temporary rest stop before returning back to Earth. The structure of God and the Universe consists of higher and higher physical Earths. Over huge amounts of lifetimes a person can move upward. Finally they will reach the highest physical Earth. At this level they are not individuals but collectives of individuals. A perfect Adam consists of billions of the souls of men. the same is true of Eve. Beyond that are the non material world of pure photon energy. Again these are composed of billions of billions of souls from all dimensions of the universe. SWe could call this the Final Kingdom of Heaven. After that we find the angels of God. These are the product of Godself. after that we find God alone at near infinite light speeds.
In any event the lower Kingdom of Heaven has individual souls while the upper kingdom of Heaven has collective souls.
The quotes in the Gospels will mean more to a Christian than a Jew such as myself. With the complex structure of God and the Universe, I would interpret it to mean that a Christian is on a pathway to the lower Kingdom which is temporary and then to another Christian life and then to the new earth of Isaiah where they will learn the Torah of the new Earth and be Jews like Jesus was. there they will meet the physical Jesus and Moses as well. From there they will continually reincarnate to that level of existence. some will move up even higher. If they move up higher they again will find a higher level of Moses and Jesus.
It takes an eternity of time to reach the higher collective spiritual world. So if the Kingdom of Heaven in in your heart it is an endless voyage upward toward God. for myself I am happy to remain at this level or to move one step upward. I certainly like a degree of human freedom. To be collectivized is not bad since one feels the love and comfort of one's fellows. Yet the individual quickly melts into the collective sothe individual is gone.
Anyway I also explain this in my novel "Futureoids" where the humanoids learn the structure of God from a trip to a far off planet. It is a philosophical novel but it presents a good theory of God and the Universe.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:36 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikerokosm
"The kingdom of heaven is within you, and whosoever shall know himself shall find it." Dude idk why you looking for heaven in another universe, you lost. Heaven is within!! YOU!

I study God and the total Universe. Therefore I look at the entire structure of god from physical perspective. You point is a religious perspective where a person's soul feels aligned to god. This give a person a degree of spiritual comfort. However I am concerned with the bigger picture.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Intoxication by the Abrahamic faiths are evident here. Religion is an impediment to Spirituality. Put the myths and illusions of men behind you and seek reality.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
Intoxication by the Abrahamic faiths are evident here. Religion is an impediment to Spirituality. Put the myths and illusions of men behind you and seek reality.

i feel the same way. all religions are just a resting place as you learn of the next step. even a religion that teaches reincarnation is only a beginning. i do not adhere to the reincarnation thoughts. it is the way you would look at it from the earth angle. but there is no reincarnation. there is incarnation.

we learned that the sun does not revolve around the earth. in time we will learn that incarnation does not revolve around us either. there is the bigger picture.

kk
Old 29-01-2015, 02:02 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
i feel the same way. all religions are just a resting place as you learn of the next step. even a religion that teaches reincarnation is only a beginning. i do not adhere to the reincarnation thoughts. it is the way you would look at it from the earth angle. but there is no reincarnation. there is incarnation.

we learned that the sun does not revolve around the earth. in time we will learn that incarnation does not revolve around us either. there is the bigger picture.

kk

So you believe that you become a little God unto yourself?
Old 29-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
So you believe that you become a little God unto yourself?

no i am just a little little little piece of the all.

kk