Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
somnia i agree with you being infatuated is just temperary for the most part, without the person sometimes not even knowing it. i wish sometimes i would not be infatuated with someone right away though.

I understand, and I know how frustrating it can be. What has helped me over the years to try to overcome that is to give myself time. If it's true love, or even a true soul mate connection time will always show you the way. Let things unfold, be patient, and try not to worry about the future. I think if you can about your day without feeling obsessed/infatuated with a person that is a sign you are on a good path. It may take time for you to finally realize what is true love and what is fleeting, but over time you feel a big "AHA! That's it!" and you can tell the difference.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnia
I understand, and I know how frustrating it can be. What has helped me over the years to try to overcome that is to give myself time. If it's true love, or even a true soul mate connection time will always show you the way. Let things unfold, be patient, and try not to worry about the future. I think if you can about your day without feeling obsessed/infatuated with a person that is a sign you are on a good path. It may take time for you to finally realize what is true love and what is fleeting, but over time you feel a big "AHA! That's it!" and you can tell the difference.

thanks i think that i just have not really yet met a person that i actually was in love with. its always being infatauted with them.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Master
looks are icing...I want cake!
Old 08-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12meadows
looks are icing...I want cake!
lol sometimes you can't always have your cake and eat it too.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:08 AM
deepti

Hi,
actually it happens when you are not serious in your life.
be concentrate if you are taking it seriously.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Master
in all seriousness, if your meant to have some cake you will-when the time is right. until then, take a deep breath and enjoy the frosting. you will know the cake when it gets there. that I can promise you :)
Old 09-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepti
Hi,
actually it happens when you are not serious in your life.
be concentrate if you are taking it seriously.

hey deepti you are right because usually when one becomes infatauted with a someone than they are not looking for a serious relationship.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12meadows
in all seriousness, if your meant to have some cake you will-when the time is right. until then, take a deep breath and enjoy the frosting. you will know the cake when it gets there. that I can promise you :)

12meadows thanks for that i hope it will be oneday meant to be.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:02 PM
AKSnowWolf

Hey looky, I can add my two cents here!

I've noticed I'll crush on someone pretty easy. Pretty much every time I get a bad crush going, it never leads any where. So now days, when I start really liking someone, I have to ask my self why. I feel this for them because of their looks? Was it something they enjoy too? Or maybe they said a few key words that show we are on a similar level of things? Or any number of possibilities. I will usually try to talk with them, and attempt to befriend them. Sadly I have bad luck in this area. But I can usually learn more about them, and see if there could be a possibility to something more. Usually there isn't much more in common then what ever sparked my initial interest. Or they are already taken by another guy.

A real example that I can show you, is that I like you, girlsearching, because of your strength to stay true to your self and beliefs. So this inner strength attracts me to you, I know it is something I want a future lover to possess. (I don't mean that in any bad or creepy stalker way :p, its a good like ;))

So in keeping with the cakes, start taking an inventory and make your own recipie! I don't know if there is truely a perfect match to our dreams, I keep getting blindsided and knocked around by the universe. (one of these days, I wanna learn to hit back! :p) Still, even if they never work out for you, use them to learn more about your self. You will find your love, just have to keep searching. He is probably searching for you as well, just might not be the right time, yet.

I wish you good luck in your search for him! Don't ever give up, because that'll be when you truely fail.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKSnowWolf
Hey looky, I can add my two cents here!

I've noticed I'll crush on someone pretty easy. Pretty much every time I get a bad crush going, it never leads any where. So now days, when I start really liking someone, I have to ask my self why. I feel this for them because of their looks? Was it something they enjoy too? Or maybe they said a few key words that show we are on a similar level of things? Or any number of possibilities. I will usually try to talk with them, and attempt to befriend them. Sadly I have bad luck in this area. But I can usually learn more about them, and see if there could be a possibility to something more. Usually there isn't much more in common then what ever sparked my initial interest. Or they are already taken by another guy.

A real example that I can show you, is that I like you, girlsearching, because of your strength to stay true to your self and beliefs. So this inner strength attracts me to you, I know it is something I want a future lover to possess. (I don't mean that in any bad or creepy stalker way :p, its a good like ;))

So in keeping with the cakes, start taking an inventory and make your own recipie! I don't know if there is truely a perfect match to our dreams, I keep getting blindsided and knocked around by the universe. (one of these days, I wanna learn to hit back! :p) Still, even if they never work out for you, use them to learn more about your self. You will find your love, just have to keep searching. He is probably searching for you as well, just might not be the right time, yet.

I wish you good luck in your search for him! Don't ever give up, because that'll be when you truely fail.

thanks for the compliment AKSnowWolf. it's also hard to allways know if i actually like a person right off the bat because it seems like i'm just interested in how they look. i know it's shallow of me cause i never take the oppretunity to get to know the real person behind the mask.