Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-03-2011, 08:40 AM
7he4uthor

May 21st 2011

Judgment Day May 21st 2011

Quote:
But to set a date??? No way. Sorry. Jesus said "No man knows the hour or day." It's that simple.

yes things are simple when one text is taken literally and out of context with the rest of the book, if any of you had taken the time to visit the website you would see that other texts indicate that gods people will not be taken by surprise, Noah wasn’t taken by surprise [gods ppl] but the wicked were [as it was in Noah’s day so shall be the day of the lord]

Quote:
1 Thessalonians 5

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Notice that those who love god WILL NOT be caught off-guard by $atan the thief.

1am surprised to read here that virtually no-one has read from the site that explains the formula given, anyone who had taken the 15 minutes to read it could not take one text and say ''its that simple''

Devoting ones life to god is not a simple thing, it would take approximately 400 years to read all the texts in the Vatican vaults at a 40 hour work week.

The books edited from the bible [Enoch etc] act as incredible context to set time lines for many bible events, this was removed by Rome.

The 3rd Fatima prophesy [from my source] states that the Vatican will fall under $atan$ power, this is the prophesy which the church said the public wasn’t ready for.

Is the public ready to know the date was also held back ?
I read the site and though the base theme of the formula didn’t make sense, the amount of cross-referencing commanded respect and drew my heart.
This kind of devotion is not as simple as reciting one text.

Quote:
Hi Parables,
Quote:

I find the dating of the flood to be approximately 1500 AC (after creation). This would make it only 4500 +/- years ago. This also confirms with the Hebrew calendar.

As a student of science and archeology 1 have seen the debunking of all known dating systems [carbon/layering/polarization/etc]

[Google; carbon dating and other dating methods]

look into it yourself ... all dating methods have many flaws which make placing dinosaurs, floods, volcanoes, ice ages, asteroid impacts, artifacts, etc virtually impossible. 0nly in cases where tablets, scripts or texts concur with the given dating method[s] can there be any degree of certainty.

Quote:
A lot are based off the Mayan calendar which I believe mysteriously ends at 2012.

It doesn’t end mysteriously it is a completion of the 26,000 year star-precession cycle, something science and astronomy have been aware of since time immemorial, and which is marked by numerous pyramid and monument sites globally.

… and camping's date has nothing to do with the Maya calendar, which isn’t Maya, as the Mormons said Christ came to America from Jerusalem, the Olmec had it first according to the records 1ve studied.

Quote:
Sorry. Jesus said "No man knows the hour or day." It's that simple

Are those who are members in the body of Christ [the church] MEN ?
or
are they pieces of Christ ?

If you like … see post [by 7he4uthor] “Rebuilding the Temple - Anti-Christ”
relating to ‘signs’ of this article.

Old 26-03-2011, 09:25 AM
Ascender

I'm a bit sceptical when it comes to fixed dates. I don't think anything can be precisely predicted since humanity has free-will, so anything can change.

The way the church is going, with all the lies and deceit, it's not a surprise it will collapse.
Old 26-03-2011, 10:23 AM
7he4uthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
I'm a bit sceptical when it comes to fixed dates. I don't think anything can be precisely predicted since humanity has free-will, so anything can change.

The way the church is going, with all the lies and deceit, it's not a surprise it will collapse.

perhaps why christ said 'repent' to avoid a collapse of the church which is the glue that holds social structure together and withou which chaos anarchy and demise would result.
Quote:
Here are ten guidelines from the late, great mythologist and cultural anthropologist Joseph Campbell about how to draw meaning from mythology and religion:

1. Read myths with the eyes of wonder:
    the myths transparent to their universal meaning,
    their meaning transparent to its mysterious source.
  2. Read myths in the present tense: Eternity is now.
  3. Read myths in the first person plural: the Gods and Goddesses
    of ancient mythology still live within you.
  4. Any myth worth its salt exerts a powerful magnetism. Notice
    the images and stories that you are drawn to and repelled by.
    Investigate the field of associated images and stories.
  5. Look for patterns; don't get lost in the details.
    What is needed is not more specialized scholarship,
    but more interdisciplinary vision. Make connections;
    break old patterns of parochial thought.
  6. Resacralize the secular:
    even a dollar bill reveals the imprint of Eternity.
  7. If God is everywhere, then myths can be generated anywhere,
    anytime, by anything. Don't let your Romantic aversion to
    science blind you to the Buddha in the computer chip.
  8. Know your tribe! Myths never arise in a vacuum;
    they are the connective tissue of the social body
    which enjoys synergistic relations with
    dreams (private myths) and rituals (the enactment of myth).
  9. Expand your horizons! Any mythology worth remembering
    will be global in scope. The earth is our home
    and humankind is our family.
  10. Read between the lines! Literalism kills;
    Imagination quickens.

Last edited by 7he4uthor : 26-03-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:50 AM
7he4uthor

I don't get this May 21, 2011 date. It's not on a feast day, not on Pentecost. The moon is waning gibbous about 4 days past full.
If anyone noticed, the Lord always fulfilled prophecy in accordance with the calendar and the Spring/Pentecost feast days were fulfilled at Christ's first coming at the time of the feast. There is nothing historically that fulfilled the autumn feasts yet, but God put them there for a purpose to denote His plan and prophecy (not to watch Israel party 3 times a year).
The feasts are: Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, Pentecost, Trumpets Atonement and Taberbacles. (There are several others the Jews added to commemorate things such as Purim and Hanukkah but the feasts designating God's plan are in Levitcus 23.) May 21, 2011 is not one of them.
Quote:
We ought to live as though Jesus is returning this very moment.
But won't it be wonderful when He does?
Harold Camping
http://www.lamblion.us/2011/03/harol...-new-cult.html
Old 07-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Animus27

I'll see y'all on May 22nd 2011
Old 07-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Time

If no man shall know the date, then why did god tell noah?

The dating of the floods are around 10 000 - 8 000 years ago, which is said by most theologists, as well as religios antrhropologists. It co incides with global flooding after the ice age.

The thing about carbon dating etc, is that they dont give fixed dates. ITs not like they say " oh this rock was made april 7th 5178 BC. They always give a lee way of a few hundred toa few thousand ( depending on the time frame in question). And as well, most of these dates are backed up by core samples and geolody of rock layers. We may lie, but the earth doesnt.

I do agree about the "mysterious" ending of the maya calender. TIs the end of the long count, which was a big deal to them, which usualy signified change. But all it really means, is that the calender starts all over again. No different from us going from december to january, except that the end of the long count calander is a few thousand years long..... something to celebrate i think.

There wre many "native" tribes who had a somewhat similar calender system. The native canadians/olmec/hopi/mayan etc all had similar calenders ( I cant say the same but moer similarities then not)

Im not sure exactly where your going auther. You seem to be trying to discredit dates, and what not, yet you still give evidence for some??
Old 07-04-2011, 03:13 PM
HBuck72

Here is my problem with the Judgment day and doomsday date prophecies... they never come true, and when they don't you never get a "my bad I was wrong". Instead a new date is set and the sheeple (sheep+people) who believe in this nonsense start awaiting the new calendar date.... and the cycle just keeps repeating itself over, and over, and over again.

People have been giving prophecies regarding the end of the world for millenia, and gues what, they are always wrong.

The earth keeps spinning around the sun.
Old 16-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7he4uthor
Judgment Day May 21st 2011

That's my Birthday.

I don't know if anything will happen, but odd coincidence if it does.
Old 16-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBuck72
Here is my problem with the Judgment day and doomsday date prophecies... they never come true, and when they don't you never get a "my bad I was wrong". Instead a new date is set and the sheeple (sheep+people) who believe in this nonsense start awaiting the new calendar date.... and the cycle just keeps repeating itself over, and over, and over again.

People have been giving prophecies regarding the end of the world for millenia, and gues what, they are always wrong.

The earth keeps spinning around the sun.

Yup, agree completely. And if you live your life in the now, making decisions based on Love. Then no matter when it happens, it'll be OK.
Old 17-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Scibat

Color

I am curious, is there a place where I can see the math for this in a simplified format? I am not a biblical scholar or mathematician, but being that it does fall on my birthday I am genuinely curious.