Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-02-2017, 06:19 AM
bartholomew

A Little About Creation...

Science willingly admits it can only approach the moment of beginning and that there is no observable cause. Even if our physical universe popped into being all by itself there must still have been some medium in which we would find a cause. There must have been a "before".

The difficulty is not with the mechanisms of cause. The difficulty is in our lack of ability to find it. Our minds are of the lower created planes. They cannot pass into the higher except with great difficulty and then they are only afforded glimpses, bits and pieces of truth.

The finite mind of man is most comfortable with the simplest explanation which would be a benevolent god. And, those who think in terms of Earthly hierarchial progression are most comfortable when this god fits the simplest of descriptions. Now we have a god which is like to a man. Topping it all of this god send his son to save mankind. Now the zone of familiarity is firmly established.

I often cite god because doing so brings comfort to those who believe in this way. And I include my self in this. I was raised in a Christian family. I value their traditions and remain a cultural Catholic Christian. I am of this Earth. I, too, look for comfort where I find it.

So we are stuck with the fact of a necessary cause. Some of us are content and happy with the idea of a god but not all. Others reject this. What is left for them? If there is not a god what else is there? The average person evolves in many ways during a lifetime or series of lifetimes. I am not different. My current understanding of the primal cause is not a god in the singular sense but a great grouping (of great ones) of some benevolent intelligence which exists in the highest of spiritual planes (where the medium of existence is so refined and rarified that time does not exist). This current understanding suits my (our) present purposes. It answers all of my immediate needs. Even those higher human souls with whom I have occasionally been in contact apparently cannot send their minds beyond this point in reasoning. So since the word "god" is an easily pronounced single syllable one I am fond of using it and do quite often

Both the believer and the atheist come to a single point beyond which the arguments of neither camp suffices. Below this they argue among themselves. Above this they still argue but now they are both largely on the same side in the debate because they both are searching for the obvious primal cause. They agree that something must have been in existence which served as a cause. This is quite inescapable.

When asked I tell the story of creation as thus: It begins with defining "god". And what does "god" do? "God" expresses. We have said that "god" exists in the very highest of spiritual realms. In fact it is so very high that it truly is no longer spiritual at all. It is something beyond. The spiritual realms are also creations. They, all of them, are substantive on their native planes. And they do experience "time" such as we do but "time" which is slower on each successive plane due to a lighter "density"although this is not a perfect word to describe what we find. So then even without a physical universe there were objective planes of experiences in existence.

"God" expresses by willing that his "body of being" should grow. This wholly inadequate term is one of many that might be used. There is an odd truism of the spiritual planes. They are, all of them, sorted into layers of compatibility. Each of these is bounded and segregated. These are the "vibes" that we so often hear of. So if "god" is to express he/she must do so by adding to his/her body of experience "matter" which is like to his/her own. How can this be done? This matter can be spontaneously caused into being (created) but it will lack something. Before it can be of any use it must be imbued with the mind qualities which are not born but those which are nurtured, grown through very long periods of experience. "God" is the ultimate font of what we call wisdom. In fact our wisdom is naught when compared to that of the source. Yet it suffices.

Because the spiritual universes are arranged in planar "landscapes" and because each of them represents a certain element of the whole which is the expressed mind of "god", new created forms must begin at the bottom. Before any physical universe existed the lowest of all the spiritual planes was that which we call the divine. Here is the second of the great enigmas. Below this plane of comparatively coarse material there existed yet lower planes in rudimentary form. Here were the seeds of the mental, the astral, the ethereal and the physical. Below the plane of the divine we find, in graduations, the concepts of separation. Here is the greatest available "distance" from the "source" available. This is the place where new beings can safely be born into existence and where they may safely and productively begin their journeys to the oneness "with god" which is the goal.

It is of interest to note here that the Earth is a physical globe, more or less, surrounded by another less solid sphere called the ethereal. This is the "spiritual" counterpart to the physical Earth. It is within this plane that the Earth has vitality. The next higher plane is the astral/emotional. This plane also is spherical, surrounding the Earth. It's boundaries are greater. They extend some tens of thousands of miles above the physical limits of the Earth. Next is the mental plane. The Earth has one of these too. It is also spherical. It also has practical boundaries. All of life on Earth, from mineral to Human calls these planes home. There is a much greater story in all of this but it is not a part of the present topic.

This great assembly of beings which at that highest of levels is a single entity, having decided on a course of creation, impresses it's great will upon the lowest of all the planes then in existence. The will of "god" is directed, with explicit purpose, upon our familiar divine plane. This action has the effect of the "matter" of that plane being slowed and shaped in a blinding moment. It is torn apart in a flash. Parts of it are violently separated from the rest. Of a sudden lower, much lower, realms are born. As a result of this directed intelligent force our mental, astral, ethereal and physical planes were suddenly born into viable existences of their own. They retain certain aspects of their sources though. Each of them is constructed in carefully bounded zones of influence. The result of this is what we find. What we just described was both the big bang of science and it's cause.

The above is as accurate a story as this poor soul is capable of conjuring. I will happily learn better.

The rest of the story is yet unfolding. Human souls are born into the high mental plane. They are not individuals, yet. They are not perfect but perfectly innocent. Before they can begin their long journeys back to join the ultimate source in expressiveness they must first become individuals and descent to the lowest of all levels, the physical. But what is the physical plane? It is a composite of planes. A thing is not simply physical. Each physical form has an ethereal counterpart. Minerals have souls. Plant life have souls with the beginnings of emotion. Animals have souls with the beginnings of mind. Human beings have souls with the beginnings of divinity. We do not live in a vacuum defined solely of physical matter. Such an existence is quite impossible.

So here we all are but we are not static beings. We are all hurrying along paths of progress heading to some goal which is often obscured by fogs of ignorance. I do not use this word as an insult. It is as though we are in a box within a box at the deepest part of the ocean trying to describe the rings of Saturn which we sense exist but cannot imagine. The only viable thing to do is to have faith that they really are there and that someday we might see them. Millions of years later though the boxes have rusted through, we pop to the surface and behold a night sky wherein we find the planet of our dreams. Now we have replaced faith with knowledge. Much later we devise a way to not only see the planet and it's rings but to go to visit them in person. At close range their secrets are revealed. Now at long last we understand. We have acquired the beginnings of wisdom. Now we are poised to take yet higher paths. We will leave all our familiar solar landscapes behind and begin traveling to the galaxy of our generations. Herein lay more mysteries.

At the point described in the paragraph above the human soul has graduated from the individual condition which was imposed upon it. It is now beginning life as part of a group of souls. It is post human. When, on Earth, we speak of these groups we commonly use the Earthly word "ashrams" to do so. This is the reason.

From the greatest of all groups of spiritual existences we came. Back to them we will go. The road is long and difficult. The lower paths are paved with requirements for faith. The middle roads with knowledge. The highest with wisdom. This is our condition when we arrive as functioning beings on the plane of the divine. From this point onward we are essentially above that which was created. Can we understand this? It is a great awareness that allows such a thing.

So here we speak as either believers or atheists but each is faced with the necessity of a primal cause. In my poor way I have tried to create one which will, if not satisfy, at least point the way to future, better understandings. None of us are above being students.

Bartholomew
Old 27-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Master
This is what I studied for twenty years, the earth's sheaths, and the corresponding consciousness planes in all the various manifestations of physical reality. Does your path also recognize ascended masters, and hierarchies and beings of Spirit, assisting humanity via the work they do in these earth sheaths?
Old 28-02-2017, 06:27 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
This is what I studied for twenty years, the earth's sheaths, and the corresponding consciousness planes in all the various manifestations of physical reality. Does your path also recognize ascended masters, and hierarchies and beings of Spirit, assisting humanity via the work they do in these earth sheaths?

I have long been a student of the Master DK. He was the source of that body of work given to Helena Blavatsky. This new work given through Alice Bailey is intended to update and replace that earlier. He presents sometimes incredibly complex constructs which define so many topics in spirituality. Most of this is concerning the Earth and, yes, it's sheaths. The Earth is presented as something similar to a human being. That is to say it has chakras just like we do. And, no surprise, they line up beginning physical planet to base, astral to solar plexus and so on. Each of these is presided over by groups headed, as always, by a master whose duties include making sure everything is OK. (Sometimes the simple statements are best.) All of these of course are headed up by one called the World Teacher, who purportedly is the Christ. The Earth's crown chakra is defined by that great center which we call Shamballa. It is the local seat of the great Will (of God). This center represents the highest spiritual connection that the Earth has. The Earth is not a sacred planet... yet. We do not have any indigenous connection to this level yet. The highest firm connection that the Earth has is to the Atmic and this is only in development. In the work are many, many complex diagrams which establish relationships, Earth to Solar System, to Solar Logos and beyond merging with astrology. Everything tends to be tied together in a cohesive whole. Even after more than 29 years of daily study submitting monthly study and meditation papers I only have a rudimentary understanding. Every time I think I understand something more is revealed that seems to put me back a step or two. This is the way it has been for me. Honestly if it weren't for my pal Bartholomew I doubt that I'd have stuck with it so long. I say that Bart is my guide. Bart is really my own soul. I have come to realize that. We are just too close.

In all of this no mention has ever been made of "ascended" Masters in any context. DK simply refers to Masters. I don't think the words are terribly important.

With and caretaking the entire Earth scheme is the hierarchy of souls. Many diverse groups. At the head is the Christ (no religious inference in this title). May we remember that religions are all man made?

Whenever I begin writing the channel opens and a rush begins. I can hardly keep up most of the time. When I think the piece is completed I find there is more. This is the reason I sometimes include several "last notes" and like that.

You and I are kindred in all of this so I speak plainly....

I could not imagine my life now without this duality that is always present.

Hope this is helpful Sister...

Last note: There are nagging ideas that keep coming to me about some other aspects of our planet that are not generally known. I hope to put it in writing soon. It would be more than a little unusual and maybe even controversial. If I find the right person for a give and take I feel a new area of "truth" may emerge.

I didn't proof this. Too tired tonight.

James
Old 28-02-2017, 06:43 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Good night, James, rest well.

shiningstars
Old 28-02-2017, 06:54 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars
Good night, James, rest well.

shiningstars

Thanks............
Old 28-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
The Earth is presented as something similar to a human being. That is to say it has chakras just like we do. And, no surprise, they line up beginning physical planet to base, astral to solar plexus and so on.

The Earth is not a sacred planet... yet.

Honestly if it weren't for my pal Bartholomew I doubt that I'd have stuck with it so long. I say that Bart is my guide. Bart is really my own soul. I have come to realize that. We are just too close.
"Earth as a living being" as I studied it. This aligns with my understanding, although you've also provided a lot of new information I hadn't heard or considered before. Thanks.

Regarding your "sacred planet" comment and our soul-spirit development: Something I was taught years ago was that the physical-material plane's (earth's) future is uncertain, and entirely dependent on the evolution path humanity chooses to take. How do you see this? And does this somehow tie in with your "not sacred... yet" comment?

I in fact didn't stick with it. I dropped it years ago after two decades of not just study, but living it communally. I don't have a Bart, but I have connected with my higher self or higher soul on two occasions. Can you possibly offer suggestions regarding making regular, conscious contact with one's higher soul self? And I mean beyond the typical, higher self intuitive understanding that I live by each day. It would be of great interest to me to learn how to manifest my soul in the physical, the way you do.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:16 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
"Earth as a living being" as I studied it. This aligns with my understanding, although you've also provided a lot of new information I hadn't heard or considered before. Thanks.

Regarding your "sacred planet" comment and our soul-spirit development: Something I was taught years ago was that the physical-material plane's (earth's) future is uncertain, and entirely dependent on the evolution path humanity chooses to take. How do you see this? And does this somehow tie in with your "not sacred... yet" comment?

I in fact didn't stick with it. I dropped it years ago after two decades of not just study, but living it communally. I don't have a Bart, but I have connected with my higher self or higher soul on two occasions. Can you possibly offer suggestions regarding making regular, conscious contact with one's higher soul self? And I mean beyond the typical, higher self intuitive understan ding that I live by each day. It would be of great interest to me to learn how to manifest my soul in the physical, the way you do.

Sister I will try to elaborate a bit.

As we all know we are here on Earth working to evolve spiritually. There is little argument here. There are many religions. The Christian one in particular includes some elements which allude directly to a necessity for Sacred Planets. They speak about Jesus and His mission on the Earth. They go out of their way to tell us much about the various steps which are required before we can leave (and return to Heaven to be with God). Baptism, Forgiveness, Crucifixion, Redemption and Resurrection for instance. All these on the exoteric level apply to the life of the physical Jesus. On the esoteric level though they tell a different story. Exoterically speaking we are rewarded with eternity in Heaven. Esoterically we graduate from the need to reincarnate and move on to a new sort of existence. I do not want to say too much about this except to say that many who have completed the cycle (of incarnations on Earth) now are "purified". The next step for these soul groupings is to continue in a sort of semi physical way for a while where they undergo intensive training, fine tuning of sorts, for their future lives of service mostly here in our solar system. Where can they go for this training? Well they cannot receive it in "heaven" because they still require an environment which will afford them a degree of separation (from the whole). But they no longer need a dense physical body. A semi physical body will suit their needs. They then incarnate in strictly ethereal bodies (with no physical components) on a planet right here in our solar system. From our viewpoint such a planet is called a "sacred" one. Saturn is our local sacred planet. It has a rocky core but otherwise is mostly gas. It may seem inhospitable to us as physical beings but to a human with only an etheric body it is quite comfortable. Etheric beings are right at home there and there are many "mansions" available to them. They can move about freely without worrying about upsetting we humans who might see them and think demons were present. (joke) Saturn is our local sacred planet. There are countless billions of humans thereupon in ethereal form. Of course they all have the higher bodies too. Most of these are now functioning on the plane we call the divine. This is something which is not generally known about. We mention it here because you asked and we will not withhold information.

Sister all I can say in your next topic is to relate to you how I managed to become aware of my "higher self", my soul. I had been in the habit of twice weekly meditations. Two local women would come to my house and we three would sit and meditate. We were at the point where we would see the parade of "sacred geometrical" shapes passing right to left in front of our eyes. When we saw these we knew that we had achieved ethereal and astral vision. Of course we wanted to have mental plane vision. Because on this plane, above the fourth sub plane, there is no chance of being fooled by anyone. Those of ill intent are banned from the high end of the mental. Their playgrounds are the lower planes. This is why we always advise people to stay away from the astral. This is hard to do because the astral is so much fun.

After a period of about six months I was with a group of like minded people. We were sitting around a swimming pool late one night just exchanging stories about our experiences when I began to consciously channel. I did not know who it was but I certainly was aware of the powerful feelings that swept through me. Good thing I was sitting down. We all discussed this. Others were doing the same thing. Some months later I was sitting on my sofa meditating when I was made to pick up a pen and paper. The name Bartholomew was written over and over again. Just the name.

This was the beginning of my conscious recognition of my soul. After that time I did conscious channeling sessions before groups once a week. Then my good wife of 48 years passed over and I moved to a new city. Now here I am on this spiritual forum.

But this is about you, not me. Is there some parallel between us? Maybe. Do not attempt to copy what happened to me. Find your own door and watch it open. May I suggest that if you do not already beginning meditating, high meditation. Refuse low types. At the high mental and above there is no need for protections. Bad things simply cannot go there. They hang around the Earth. Once this is recognized it is easy to avoid them. Just go to where they cannot go...!

May if offer some direct help? Get back into the habit of meditating. Purify your body to an extent. No need to go crazy about it. Water every day is something we sometimes forget but it is so necessary for purifying. Then when you are positioned just so.... ask for the presence of Bartholomew. Ask again and again and again. He will hear you. I guarantee it. He will answer too but it is up to you to hear the answer. Keep a pen and pad of paper handy during meditations. You may get a surprise.

I have a feeling, it just came to me, that if you prepare yourself properly and do what is given you may hear from Bart or from another. There is a soul close to you now. But here is a problem. How to tell the difference 'tween your guide and your soul?

I will stop at this point. You have enough to consider. Just allow me in closing to say that you or anyone reading this will be able to link up with Bart if you want to. There is nothing special about me, James, that allows it. You can too. But if you do know that it will be temporary because it will be followed by another.

You have mentioned the Earth as being somewhat potentially impermanent as though there could be a question regarding it's future. This is an interesting comment because there is something here to be said. We have mentioned before the presence of a spiritual hierarchy of groups of souls associated with the planet. They are here in fact. It is they who guide and nurture our planet. Do we seem to have just the right tilt to our axis so that seasons will come and go? Is the moon perfectly positioned so that it will occasionally cover the sun? (this with esoteric reason) Consider all the other aspects of our world. Not just the fact that we are in the Goldilocks zone of the solar system. All the other things that just happen to be perfect for us. How did they "just happen" to be? These are evidences of our hierarchy at work. This, among so many other things, is what they do. But all is not "carved in stone". There have been times when they considered leaving our planet. Had they done so Earth would be much like Mars is today. In fact there is a longer story in this. It is the hierarchy which provides our livingness. And at the head of this grand body of souls is the World Teacher, the Christ. Again I do not promote any religion here. It is factual though, religion or no religion, that The great soul which is the Christ is He which joined with Jesus the Man so long ago to bring new teachings to mankind. It was the Christ who sent Michael to notify Mary of this in advance. It was Michael who spoke with Moses several times. It was Michael who sent a new dispensation to Muhammad also.

Last note: Each person who channels, even if it is the same entity, will receive different sorts of information. This is because we are all different. Think astrology here and begin to understand. Through Bart I tend to be a philosopher. Do not expect the same thing because your soul positioning and your astrology are different from mine.

James
Old 01-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Master
Thank you for all that. I had heard about Saturn years ago but never understood the connection. You brought a lot of clarity to this question for me. Interesting that my first contact with my higher soul occurred during my Saturn Return, at a time of life and soul crisis. Do higher souls reside in Saturn? I wonder if there is a connection there. Or perhaps it was a guide, one of the many who have completed the cycle of incarnations on Earth? Also you mentioned Saturn's rocky core and its mansions. Is this where these etheric beings reside? I ask because I have had a glimpse of beings or souls who reside in rocky subterranean realms. And just as an aside, Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues was my very first mind-expansion, soul-awaking song, at the age of 15. And gosh I'm just making that connection now, five decades later. Our early lives really are a kind of foreshadowing of our future soul path.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:42 AM
Master
Thank you for all that. I had heard about Saturn years ago but never understood the connection. You brought a lot of clarity to this question for me. Interesting that my first contact with my higher soul occurred during my Saturn Return, at a time of life and soul crisis. Do higher souls reside in Saturn, I wonder if there is a connection there. Or perhaps it was a guide, one of the many who have completed the cycle of incarnations on Earth? Also you mentioned Saturn's rocky core and its mansions. Is this where these etheric beings reside? I ask because I have had a glimpse of non-physical humans or souls who reside in rocky subterranean realms. And just as an aside, Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues was my very first mind-expansion, soul-awaking song, at the age of 15. And gosh I'm just making that connection now, five decades later. Our early lives really are a kind of foreshadowing of our future soul path.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Each physical form has an ethereal counterpart. Minerals have souls. Plant life have souls with the beginnings of emotion. Animals have souls with the beginnings of mind. Human beings have souls with the beginnings of divinity. We do not live in a vacuum defined solely of physical matter. Such an existence is quite impossible.

I'm glad to have returned to this forum and have discovered you Bartholomew. :)
These things you speak of I find to be true from first hand experience. All that is has consciousness of some level, it was the crystals who first invited me in and showed me their homes and internal lives, with their profound acceptance and lack of questioning of their circumstances and lack of worry of things to come. Nothing I've met on the planet seems to accept everything just as it is and in perfection as does the mineral kingdom.
Soon came the plants and trees, which with their emotions and ponderings and opinions, they are so much more complex than the mineral kingdom and often amusing in their sharings and opinions of humans deafness and our lack of appreciation of the wind, and other commentary and musings concerning other species of flora.
Then the animal kingdom made it's self known to me and it was even more complex combining emotions and will with freedom of movement.

It was a great discovery to me to learn my first incarnation here was as a giant rock mostly embedded in a mountain, silently contemplating the night skies. It was so very long ago, there have been many human incarnations since then. And before coming to Earth there was a great migration of bi-peds from a solar system called Central Sun, I was a bi-ped on one of those planetary migration ships leaving that system to the outer reaches. Existence of consciousness is very very long linearly speaking it seems and takes twist and turns I do not begin to fathom....like starting over in a new system as a giant rock. :P

You spoke of the sheaths or fields around Earth, I have seen many of them in OBE sessions and studied them, though much of what I see lays outside my human comprehension. Many of the sheaths don't exist in the 3rd dimension but in higher dimensions instead, Earth address exists multi dimensionally of which we are aware only of it's 3rd dimensional address where the atoms move the slowest and it appears physical.

Once I went (OBE) to Nicola Tesla's lab and he showed me models of the fields around Earth and tried to 'explain' the various types of fields and how they interacted with one another. I was like a drooling idiot lacking ability to grasp all he tried so hard to show and explain.
Then I went OBE and studied them....to say it is complex is an understatement, all are connected and have different properties from etheric to electromagnetic to things we don't have words for yet for we've yet to become aware they exist. He tried to move the information to me of the fields frequencies, densities and orbit with their complex interactions and effects on one another.
Some fields are in a direct dance with fields from the sun, like two arm linked dancers swirling together in love dance. The sun also has these energetic fields and touches each planet in the solar system in a wider broader dance encompassing them all in an energetic and symbiotic relationship.
The complexity of information exchanged between Earth and the Sun alone is staggering, the gentle loving connection between the two amazing to behold, there is a Oneness and our solar system with its myriad of planets and moons exists as a Oneness, yet each with awareness of singularity on a smaller scale. The sun constantly reaching out tendrils of light to each body swirling around it, touching it, receiving information and knowledge like the arms of an octopus reading the ocean bed around it and each planet is aware of the suns touch and inquiry and responds in kind, and so an on-going dialog is maintained between the planets and the sun so that all planets know what is happening on the others concerning information types that planets are interested in. Their information interests are entirely different than that which interests humans.

Time is of little meaning in human terms to the planets. Earth's one rotation around the sun, a year for humans, happens as quickly as two dancers on the dance floor eyes-locked in adoration, swirling around each other to Her.
Adoration, this is a good word to encompass what Earth and Sun feel for each other.
I was shown the complexity of information in Light, the sun is a source, a library of information both concerning this solar system and of cosmic/spirit information far beyond what I would have dreamed a photon could hold. Light is a pure information stream.
There is more, but it is hard to bring it down to words....

My Higher Self/Aspect understands much of this and more, but the human mind aspect struggles to understand even a fraction and whirls in wonder at it all.