Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Pathfinder
"knowing" when a person likes you

I've had quite a few instances where i had this gut feeling that guys have liked me. Sometimes I just play it off as being paranoid and something self-centered but as someone who has interest in body language interpretation and a degree in psych i can't help but notice. at first i'll be completely oblivious. I have a lot of male friends and have hung out with them as friends and in no romantic manner at all. Then I'd get this feeling sometimes that I have led them on to think something else when they start to act differently around me. Most of the time it's someone I don't have feelings for in return. But one in particular, I've liked quite intensely. My friends have nudged me whenever I wasn't looking to tell me he had been staring at me and I've even caught him a few times and sat there thinking I had gone completely nuts and should commit myself. That type of thing, according to theory, means he finds me attractive. All in all it's this pulling gut feeling that they do along with the feeling of regret because I don't see them that way. Also, because I am uncertain, I get these thoughts of wanting to just straight up tell them "look i don't see you that way" but it would be awkward if I was completely wrong and being narcissistic in the situation. Has anyone had this experience? Is it truly an intuitive thing or am I being completely out of my mind?
Old 15-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Nada

Men are very visual creatures, especially when it comes to courtship. Therefore, when they find you attractive, they will stare and you will feel their sexual energy. If you do not share the same mutual attraction, it is natural for you to feel uncertain. Trust your instincts and your gut feeling.

Women are more complex when it comes to courtship. We have to like what he says and how he acts around us. So, women build up attraction for a man through talking and sharing time with him (basically dating). If you do not feel the same attraction for him, even you already have spent time with the guy as a friend and know him well, it is best to not respond to his advances. He will get the message and will move onto someone else. You do not have to verbally reject him unless he is actually asking you out for a date.
Old 16-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Leonine

A minimum of 75% of language and communication is non-verbal. Learn to convey what you want through your body-speak. If you feel someone likes you and you are not interested, turning from them, refusing to hold eye contact, use of body-shields (coat/bag/arms in front of self) are very good at communicating "No Thanks" without anything being said. Conversely, if you do like the person and would like them to approach, openness, holding eye contact, smiling etc will draw them to you.

Your body speaks literally more than your voice does.

Old 16-12-2013, 05:23 AM
shone

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, females are highly intuitive human beings so there is a high possibility that you are 95% correct. It is the similar reason why there is a saying "actions speaks louder than words".
Old 16-12-2013, 06:30 AM
primrose

I agree there's nothing wrong with you, our intuition is usually right.