Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Guide
Star child

Many years ago, I had a little visitation. A child flew to me whilst I was resting in my bed. |"Hello, I am starchild," she said. I seen her in my mind's eye. Yet I also felt her presence. She left me with a distinct impression that we would meet again.

Many years later I settled down and had children. My second child I named Trinity. She was born with autism. Her presence is the same as the star child's all those years ago.

She makes me smile. When I ring her sometimes, she answers and says "Hello,"

I ask: "How are you?"

She answers: "Fine, I am okay, bye bye, see you later." Then passes the phone onto one of my other children.

She is very swift with her answers. Very firm with her answers, and often smiles. She has a lovely smile. When I see her, she often wears her cardigans as dresses, her trousers for a hat. She loves to draw and imagine, and play act. She is so wonderful. I think she must be a star child.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 29-11-2012, 06:08 PM
AngelaIsis

Hi there,
that is wonderful very wonderful~~~~ the flow is energetic and appreciated....I am a starseed...I have forever have seen both light and dark sides of life..i always thought that i could clean up the negative and turn it ,restore u know? well at a very young age hahahaha oh boy was and its still gets confusing and lonely at times...now i am artist who uses paint and anything really but i used to draw these creatures or beings with larger eyes and they always seemed to be at such peace...and in the mtns...ok im going on and on so my point is , one day years ago i was sitting at my kitchen table and out of now where a star a silver multi dimensional star came to me and said " you are a starseed"
and i drew it ..and after reading about it i was like oh my i wish i had this info when i was younger and not feeling like an outcast you know...so i have had a blue starseed come to me and with it i saw all of the chakras and it was beautiful within him..i like reading your post because it brings me comfort that your sharing this with your children now and allowing them to be free of confusion ....thank you for doing that....<3 <3
Old 08-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade

She is very swift with her answers. Very firm with her answers, and often smiles. She has a lovely smile. When I see her, she often wears her cardigans as dresses, her trousers for a hat. She loves to draw and imagine, and play act. She is so wonderful. I think she must be a star child.

What is a star child. A reminder for all of us that we are Godly creatures.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-12-2012, 11:51 PM
MistyW

The star children of the universe that communicate with us and do a cosmic dance in harmony with the earth, the eternal waters, and life force flow. To communicate, and "sing" with these star children is to be one with the stars and material of the cosmos.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
Many years ago, I had a little visitation. A child flew to me whilst I was resting in my bed. |"Hello, I am starchild," she said. I seen her in my mind's eye. Yet I also felt her presence. She left me with a distinct impression that we would meet again.

Many years later I settled down and had children. My second child I named Trinity. She was born with autism. Her presence is the same as the star child's all those years ago.

That's a lovely story.
Are you familiar with "grandma Chandra"
http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/1-6...maChandra.html
Old 09-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Gregatha

What a beautiful post adamkade.
Old 20-12-2012, 09:26 AM
IAMDorthea

beautiful post, thanks for sharing
Old 20-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Henri77

[quote=adamkade

She answers: "Fine, I am okay, bye bye, see you later." Then passes the phone onto one of my other children.

She loves to draw and imagine, and play act. She is so wonderful. I think she must be a star child.[/QUOTE]

I've heard it said many "autistic" children are highly telepathic , and feel more comfortable with their inner world than the one adults inhabit-create.
We rarely say what we genuinely feel-think and they'd rather not play our games or deal with our illusions-deceptions, as harmless as they seem to us.
we can learn much from them, about being authentic humans