Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Pathfinder

I need help

Im at a point in my life where things seem dark and i feel lost. I thought I had it figured out, and that my path to happiness was clear.

I had (possibly still have) someone i was ( still am) in love with and i tried everything i could to reach out but it didnt work. when people say "the one" i guess they mean soul mate, and i believed and still believe she is.

Aside from that, my dreams seem to be fading. Im working on them still but it just seems like no one around me believes it and they just walk away from what im passionate about. and even thought i still believe in it myself the rest of the world seems not to, and I cant get where Im trying to go.

college too has been rough. i honestly dont even want to go into detail about it because its where a majority of my main outside of trying to reach my S.M is from.

if theres anyone out there who believes in a dream, has hope, anything, even if they just have advice for it i could really use some right now.

P.S: I took a leap of faith a few days ago, and ended up falling hard. all of my chakra centers feel empty, especially my heart. that one in particular feels like its crumbling. Even when i dont think about it the pain recurrs and i cant heal it. I would really appreciate some advice, help anything at this point.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:31 AM
Master

Well, help is always here! It just might take a while to show up and it will come to you in many ways. Now that you have asked, it is always given. If you have never heard that before, then boy do I have a book to share. I know, you can get it on Kindle probably, but I still call them books LOL. Ask and It Is Given, by Jerry and Esther Hicks. Now, this is channeled material (Abraham Hicks is the channellee), so if that freaks you out, then don't read it, just know that the Universe loves you, your guides and angels love you, and always answered your questions the minute you can form it.

Now your job is to raise your vibration so you can hear the answer. There is always a catch, yeah?

Another book to read is The Miracle of Believing, by Claude Bristol. Now this book is much earlier, from the 40's I believe, maybe 50's? But it is simply written, and reads very fast. There is also a handy audio on you tube where he reads the first five or six chapters, so you don't even have to buy it. It is very very very cool. If you believe in magic, of course.

For what you are asking for is the magic of the Universe to help you help yourself.

And since you are in college and probably up to your eyeballs in reading material, Abraham is also on You Tube. They are wonderful and I will try and put links in this before I close it up.

Claude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYyogRigLEk

Abraham - The Law of Attraction - so this is a 5 parter, and on their you tube channel, so you can find the other 4 parts if you are interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTb6mKAwftA

So, some motherly advice - I have 2 adult kidlets, one having graduated college about six years or so ago, and the other just in the middle, per say.

The one that went to college has never used anything that she studied for (yet, I'm hoping she'll finish her book someday, she got an English Degree) but really, she went a totally other way with her life. After however many years of academia (and she was at the top of academnia) she was burnt out. She took a year off after graduating and this is too long of a story to tell, but bottom line she is doing something that she loves, that is her passion, that she feels deeply about (quite a few things actually). I never would have thought, and neither would she have, when she was growing up, that she would end up doing what she does.

My son was dyslexic, and struggled in school. It really was horrible. We found him a tutor eventually and he learned to read and write (my main concern). But from the time he was born, he knew what he wanted to do, what he was passionate about, what he wanted to be. That has never wavered for him. Throughout all the stuggles he had to endure with school, thank God he didn't go to college and remain in that atmosphere. It just wasn't for him. He ran across something oneday and he went into an internship for that, and that was wonderful and terrible all at the same time - the guy was such a demanding so and so, but he stuck it out, because he wanted to learn and that was the closest he could come to someone that could teach him something about that.

Long story short, a few years later and a very windy trail it was, he is now in an internship learning his passion. It is so exciting to watch him be so happy (and miserable) and happy (and miserable). Learning has its ups and downs, especially when it is something that you were born to do.

So, my advice from watching my children: if you have something that is your dream, dont' let anyone talk you out of it. Anyone.

Failure comes through learning. You will fail, over and over, but each time, you brush yourself off and you get back at it. You will fail many many times, but true failure is when you stop trying. Don't ever stop. If you never stop, you will get what you are wishing for. It just takes time.

Did you know Edison failed (I can't remember the exact amount, but alot - I want to say 10,000 times or more) over and over again when he was making the light bulb.

We are all grateful he didn't stop trying.

Everyone needs to learn this lesson about failure.

Did you know, I have heard that most successful people that got to live their dream, it came when they were just about to give up on it?

Can you imagine how many of us did that and never got to the finish line?

As far as relationships go, the only advice I have on that is to learn to love yourself first, before you have one. That's a dosey. We are not really taught how to love ourselves. And that is a quest as well. Once you can love yourself, then if you were to meet someone that loved themself too, wouldn't that be great? You would both be able to stand on your own without the other, and I believe that is invaluable.

So hope this helps. Take what you need and leave the rest.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

The thing is, I already feel like I love myself. my surroundings look sort of off and make it seem like i dont at times but its untrue. Ikeep working on myself because I love myself not because I dont. So im not sure what else im doing wrong, the missing puzzle piece to being with her that im overlooking.

I've cleared a lot of negativity out of my life, I work on my dreams when I can though im currently working a job i dont want to work in order to help fund them and it leaves me tired especially since im also taking a class.

im just one class away from an associates degree and 1-2 semesters away from a bachelors.

do you think its a financial problem that bars us from being together?
Old 06-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117
Im at a point in my life where things seem dark and i feel lost. I thought I had it figured out, and that my path to happiness was clear.

I had (possibly still have) someone i was ( still am) in love with and i tried everything i could to reach out but it didnt work. when people say "the one" i guess they mean soul mate, and i believed and still believe she is.

Aside from that, my dreams seem to be fading. Im working on them still but it just seems like no one around me believes it and they just walk away from what im passionate about. and even thought i still believe in it myself the rest of the world seems not to, and I cant get where Im trying to go.

college too has been rough. i honestly dont even want to go into detail about it because its where a majority of my main outside of trying to reach my S.M is from.

if theres anyone out there who believes in a dream, has hope, anything, even if they just have advice for it i could really use some right now.

P.S: I took a leap of faith a few days ago, and ended up falling hard. all of my chakra centers feel empty, especially my heart. that one in particular feels like its crumbling. Even when i dont think about it the pain recurrs and i cant heal it. I would really appreciate some advice, help anything at this point.

Hi Chak117,
I will send you reiki tomorrow morning at 5 am EST (New York, USA.) I heard as I read your post that your crown chakra is blocked and needs immediate healing. I will work on all 7 chakras. I dedicate the healing in the service of God. Please confirm if you would like this healing or I can ask your guides before I begin.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 06-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Master

That is something I would ask her
Old 06-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Chak117,

its good that you shared this with others and that is the first step to healing.

I to believe in dreams and always try to pursue them even though it seems that the entire world is against me and noone believes them. Earlier in life that was pretty difficult for me and I can relate to you in that matter. What helped me for me was too accept that people just dont always support you. Not the way you want them to be anyways. As long as you believe yourself you dont need them anyways I found out.
As for the college problems. I can relate to that as well. It can be pretty dark place especially when it does not go according to plan. What helped for me was to lower the expectations I had for myself, since I found out that I always put the bar too high in allot of aspects. I said to myself "I dont need to be a straight A student/It's fine if I fail a course, I will ace the resit, if I fail again I will resit again/It is ok for me to do a year longer about the study, bad stuff just happens sometimes/Even if I fail the study and have to quit it what would I have lost? I am still healty, have friends and my family is doing ok. Apparently then it just wasnt my thing"
As for the empty feeling I can relate to that as well. It is definately not a pleasent feeling. What helped for me was to accept that I felt that way and that is is part of life sometimes. Dont hide it just embrace it. If people ask you how you are doing, say that you are not doing well (dont drop the big emotional bomb on them though only if you trust them. If you dont feel like you need to talk to someone, then dont.

I hope this helps!
Old 07-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi Chak117,
I will send you reiki tomorrow morning at 5 am EST (New York, USA.) I heard as I read your post that your crown chakra is blocked and needs immediate healing. I will work on all 7 chakras. I dedicate the healing in the service of God. Please confirm if you would like this healing or I can ask your guides before I begin.

Sir, I don't know much about what the heck is going on, but all yesterday..literally the entire day, and even right now, im hearing a high pitched ringing and a pressure in the middle of my forehead. what exactly are you doing again?
Old 07-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
That is something I would ask her

im trying to ask her, but for what ever reason ( which i harbor no anger towards) she will not talk to me directly. its always indirectly through signs.

the problem with that is, some of the signs have more meanings or maybe im over thinking it, so im trying to ask for help here too.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117
Sir, I don't know much about what the heck is going on, but all yesterday..literally the entire day, and even right now, im hearing a high pitched ringing and a pressure in the middle of my forehead. what exactly are you doing again?

I will dm you what is happening. I sent you reiki, your guides said you were spiritually in agreement with my healing gift so I sent you a healing yesterday morning. I also received a couple of messages for you that I will dm to you. You are going to be alright.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 08-12-2018, 04:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
I will dm you what is happening. I sent you reiki, your guides said you were spiritually in agreement with my healing gift so I sent you a healing yesterday morning. I also received a couple of messages for you that I will dm to you. You are going to be alright.

Sojourner - you know as a Reiki practitioner this was really unethical, you're not to send distance healing to people in this way. Not ever. Something could have happened and you are not there, therefore you would not know that the person should not be sent Reiki.

Sending distance Reiki should be agreed between both parties, there should be a line of communication so that the person receiving can cancel it if they want to.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I am not intending to be here, however I would advise this isn't the best way to heal people...

Even if in this case the person was okay, it's not ethical and I would really counsel against doing this again, ever.

I send this message with the spirit of good intentions