Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-05-2018, 09:17 PM
Knower

Coincidence or Sign? Pls respond

]Had never spoken to any of his friends before but yesterday, I spoke to the guy who works in the refectory, with whom my soulmate is good friends with. Had never spoken to anyone of them before until yesterday he suddenly started conversing.
It lasted for 1 hour and another close friend of his joined in though we didnt really interact.

What should I take this as? A good sign? Or just plain coincidence?
Old 13-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Guide
I would suggest for the pure enjoyment of what it was at that moment in time.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 13-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
I would suggest for the pure enjoyment of what it was at that moment in time.
Not a helpful response. I have questions and this doesnt provide any help
Old 13-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Guide
Sorry, I was just trying to put a neutral view to your question as sometimes we look into things rather than simply enjoying them for what they are.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Current resources:

Currently reading:
Old 13-05-2018, 10:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
Sorry, I was just trying to put a neutral view to your question as sometimes we look into things rather than simply enjoying them for what they are.

I get it but I really cannot make out if this neans anything so can u provide your input?
Old 15-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
I get it but I really cannot make out if this neans anything so can u provide your input?

Thank you so much for your kind reply, and I hope me elaborating on my circumstances may help a little more.

I went through the whole Twin Flame experience and went on the most incredible journey of self discovery. I feel so blessed as every moment was so magical.

However, following our separation, it meant that over the following years I had to re-evaluate so much that I had come believe in and to find my own truth. As in all honesty a Twin Flame is usually a spiritual catalyst. Anything more is what we make of it for ourselves that so often brings expectation and confinement. Especially with there being a set of ‘conditions’ that prescribes the definition of a Twin Flame (or any other spiritual practice).

So while I’ll forever be grateful to her and everything we shared together, I also feel that I have evolved beyond what is in essence a concept. I therefore don’t believe in a split-soul theory or any other associated convention. As we are all ‘Universal energy’ having our own experiences. Where we resonate with others based on how their energy merges with ours. So isn’t limited to that ‘one’ person. As we can find something so very special with someone else and really come to see them so perfectly for who they are.

So much so, I have recently met someone who literally takes my breath away. Where we both feel so comfortable with each other and talk about everything so easily. She is also very aware of my spiritual understanding and accepts me so perfectly for who I am, as I do her. Where we have both said to each other that we feel such a special connection. The crucial point being that we do this without placing any burden or applying any spiritual concepts. We simply have full appreciation of each other for who we are. It really is so liberating and so freeing, as we can simply enjoy every perfect moment together without having to quantify it in any way. For me, this is true spirituality, to have complete acceptance and understanding of someone without having to place a label to it.

Where will the future take us? Who knows, lol. All I do know if that I love what we have at this very moment in time and I feel so happy when I’m with her.

I really do hope this helps, where I wish you so much love and happiness along your life path

Current resources:

Currently reading:
Old 19-05-2018, 12:58 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
]Had never spoken to any of his friends before but yesterday, I spoke to the guy who works in the refectory, with whom my soulmate is good friends with. Had never spoken to anyone of them before until yesterday he suddenly started conversing.
It lasted for 1 hour and another close friend of his joined in though we didnt really interact.

What should I take this as? A good sign? Or just plain coincidence?
I was around my soul mate years ago and this kind of stuff happened all the time. It is some kind of sign.