Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Master
dnt no ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-11-2017, 07:36 AM
Experiencer

lanm,

Channeled entities have taught that Satan is a metaphor for EGO.

I think the voices are your ego messing with you.

Ego is an ILLUSION. It isn't real. It has no power over you. It's simply a thought process, kind of a fantasy, in your own mind.

You can't solve this problem alone probably. You need a higher power. That higher power is always available.

My suggestion is that you ask either God, Jesus, or Archangel Michael (or all three), to help you. ASK THEM TO PROTECT YOU. Ask them to solve the problem. They have the power to do that easily. Nothing is difficult for God.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK THEM FOR HELP! They will not violate your free will, SO YOU MUST ASK THEM TO HELP YOU.

You only need to ask ONCE. You don't need to pray about it. ASK ONCE, and it is done. They will not fail you.

Your ego, absolutely undoubtedly, will not want you to ask for their help. DON'T BE AFRAID OF EGO.

If you want to overcome this problem, please take my advice and ask God, Jesus, or Archangel Michael to help you. Remember, you only need to ask them once. Just say, 'Please help me, God.'

Good luck.

All is well.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:16 AM
Master
you've got reserves of power lanm1192... that's why these entities have
been attracted to you, so that they could feed off it. you'll not want to "drain"
them, because that would be to follow their lead, and behave as they do.
i agree with John32241 that these things are likely aspects of your own
self. they were likely empowered to materialize here and now due to your
(self-destructive?) misuse of recreational [i assume] drugs. they manipulate
your emotions in order to feed off the energy flow it triggers within you.
the thing to do is to NOT fight them [that gives them energy], simply allow them
to be present with you, accommodate them, forgive them (they are disowned
portions of yourself... perhaps split off during past lives). provide them your
calming love energies, which you do still have within yourself... this
will quell their mischief making. if they don't truly "belong" to you, they will
be required to leave if you aren't supplying the fear/hate/confusion energies
that they seek; if they do belong, they will be grateful for your forgiveness
and come into service for you.
i also agree with happy soul that you can ask for the assistance of
God, Jesus, and Archangel Michael.

here's something i've found for you:
How To Remove A Entity Attachment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGU2FaqZ1Ss
Old 07-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192

Oneness to me can mean different things. It can be a spiritual state that recognizes the source in all things, though that's not necessarily a state I idolize to return to, being literally one with everything.

Or in my mind, it means being back in full control of my body and being whole and separate in myself.

Hi,

Yes self love for all that you are is some thing which is very hard to accomplish. I recall a time in 1997 where I was told that I was more out of balance then than I had ever been in my life. There were times when my primary guide, and even my higher self would not converse with me. That was because the subject I wanted to discuss was not discussable. I did manage to trick each to respond to a subject I was not upset about.

The really hard concept to accept is that you are an eternal divine spirit connected to everything. That you do have dark aspects of self, dark as ignorance and disenfrangsized aspects of self, which only you can integrate.

My experience has beeen that these aspects of self are like frightened and angry children. If you have ever had the opportunity to deal with an angry teen, then that is what you are up against, as I see these things.

Any way I do wish you the best as you do you deal with this conflict.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/