Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Master
What do you think God wants?

And what does he want for humanity? What does he want from you?

Will he get what he wants? If you say no to this, please explain to me why God will not get his way?

What do you want God to do with humanity? Does your wants include the destruction of other humans? If so, then Why? Do you think God wants that?

Does God want a perfect society? Will he use imperfect people in his vision?
Old 20-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Suspended
I think it may seems fabricated or contradictory but it can be the true purpose of God.

I think God is waiting to find the chance to solve the problems or to fight with the outrageous extreme enemies but that doesn't mean he's not doing anything else. He trys to seek way to keep peace by him.

Then he finds me and he trys to transfer his dharma energy to me. And the other Gods also transferring all their dharma energy to me. All dharma energy I've received become a lump of ultimate quintessence-subtlety. Then I dare to challenge all the bad gods in the spiritual realm. And I can or have done the work he or they hope someone can do for him or them.
Old 22-09-2017, 06:41 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel

Will he get what he wants? If you say no to this, please explain to me why God will not get his way?

What do you want God to do with humanity? Does your wants include the destruction of other humans? If so, then Why? Do you think God wants that?

Gods will is what will occur. Living now to do Gods will( Matt 7:21) gets one entrance into his kingdom.
Gods will = Mortals know only good and choose with their free will to listen to his advice on how to be on the path of lasting happiness.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel

So I counted how many questions you asked here and it turns out that there are ten so lets use that number to find one answer in at least a couple of ways. From a more spiritual sense of the commandments, particularly the "Thou shall honour your Father and Mother so that your days upon the land may be long" commandment. I will now turn to Proverbs.
PROVERBS 6:20

20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
Keeping in mind Jeremiah 8:8 we will be concentrating on the words 'Commandment and Law" among others mentioned in that verse.
Imagine the 'He God' most people that refer to God as, as being the Commandments/essence of the Law/Torah/Instructions, when I say Instructions I mean the Nurturing/Comforting words of your/our Spiritual Mother. If you can hold true to your Spiritual Father and Mother in the above mentioned you have a symbolic marriage happening within you. The fulfilment of that Marriage is Love.
To further explain the above verse we just need to look at another verse.
PROVERBS 6:23

23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

What you are now understanding is the Will of our spiritual Father which is the Love of our spiritual Mother. This confirms the verse as a Light(within you) to be for the Gentiles. Just remember that there are Hebrew/Ibreet that don't know that they are Ibreet.
So one answer to your first question would be the verse from
Old 23-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Suspended
Master
Oooops and this goes on the end of my previous post lol.

1 John 5:3,(kjv)

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

As you'd already know that there are replacement theologians parading around as if they are angels of Light, when I say Light I mean what is already mentioned in this post. When I say angels I always mean Humans that have certain messages.
With what has been said we can answer the rest of your questions. Or you can simply disregard what I have just said. Lol
Old 23-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Suspended
Master
You could imagine two Kingdoms being separated for a very long time for their disobedience only to be reunited outside of their Father's land. One represents their Mother's Voice and the other Represents their Father's Voice. They are capable of having both Voices at times, when thought upon as a Marriage that is.
When you look at some of the Laws in the bibles they are either taken from an Earthly perspective and also a Heavenly perspective.
I could show you if you want. You just need to ask.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:52 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
You could imagine two Kingdoms being separated for a very long time for their disobedience only to be reunited outside of their Father's land. One represents their Mother's Voice and the other Represents their Father's Voice. They are capable of having both Voices at times, when thought upon as a Marriage that is.
When you look at some of the Laws in the bibles they are either taken from an Earthly perspective and also a Heavenly perspective.
I could show you if you want. You just need to ask.

Good to see you back. You're more likely to describe the real world events in a sense of biblical purposes. But I still need to ask your reunion notion of both father and mother theory.

To me it's the same concept of Hinduism or Tibetan Buddhism, the father and mother combination of misleading public void. In the Bible that it never mentioned about both sex or combination to solve any problem or any sophisticated situation.

I wonder it's the concern of Hindus Gods involvement in your mind or saying. I just curious about it, so to ask.
Old 23-09-2017, 02:04 AM
Suspended
Master
I will try to repeat what I have already given but didn't show up for some strange reason.
Exodus 23:19

19 The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

There's been a long standing debate among different sects of Judaism when speaking about 'Thou shalt not seethe a kid in its own mother's milk'. One argues that we are not allowed to seethe a kid in any milk and another will argue that we are allowed to seethe a kid in milk as long as the milk is not the mother's. we could become vegans and vegetarians and would be excluded from this debate lol. One perspective that isn't really spoken about concerns the mother mentioned in Proverbs 6:20 which would mean that the milk mentioned here is actually the Law/Torah/Instructions. In this case if it is ignored long enough then a Messenger(Human) is prompted to do what He/She is suppose to do according to the Will of our Spiritual Father and Mother. That's if you read about a certain Messenger mentioned in a few verses after Exodus 23:19. I mean if this is what brings about the eternal peace on Earth then I will certainly let it be.
Old 23-09-2017, 02:29 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I will try to repeat what I have already given but didn't show up for some strange reason.
Exodus 23:19

19 The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

There's been a long standing debate among different sects of Judaism when speaking about 'Thou shalt not seethe a kid in its own mother's milk'. One argues that we are not allowed to seethe a kid in any milk and another will argue that we are allowed to seethe a kid in milk as long as the milk is not the mother's. we could become vegans and vegetarians and would be excluded from this debate lol. One perspective that isn't really spoken about concerns the mother mentioned in Proverbs 6:20 which would mean that the milk mentioned here is actually the Law/Torah/Instructions. In this case if it is ignored long enough then a Messenger(Human) is prompted to do what He/She is suppose to do according to the Will of our Spiritual Father and Mother. That's if you read about a certain Messenger mentioned in a few verses after Exodus 23:19. I mean if this is what brings about the eternal peace on Earth then I will certainly let it be.

Proverbs:6:20. My son, keep your father's command and do not forsake your mother's teaching. I wonder it's talking about human or Godly beings? In my opinion , it's saying about human.

But your saying is the magical combination of realms or heaven and earth. It seem to be exaggerated or more farther than what it shouldn't be explained this way from the Bible. It's because it lead Christian astray. My imagination come to two realms of father and mother to produce a physical world.

Exodus 23:19. It's talking about the sacrifice of his son Jesus to be nailed on the cross. That had happened.

All are talking about Jesus.
Old 23-09-2017, 03:04 AM
Suspended
Master
So mickiel the answer to your second question is a predetermined one for those that are gathered from the 4 corners of the Earth which is similar to saying from one end of the Heavens to the other and from one end of the Earth to the other and with these in mind it only has to be realised within these people. One is a servant of the other in order to bring about the WAY. As you might already know that there are servants that act as if they are the son parading around as if they are from the Lamp Kingdom. They are the thieves puffing up their own pride with their own confusion but you should be able to see right through them. I'd say be careful though there are some that speak as if they're the enemy of the Father and Mother and are not and there are those that speak as if they are from the Father and Mother and are not. Like you we should all be able to discern one from the other even in this thread alone. Stay Blessed.