Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-08-2012, 10:50 PM
stayinthelight

How Do You Cope With Negative Energy?

I know a lot of people are going to reference God here and prayer and all of that, but I am very sorry to say that I do not know nor do I put faith in just one particular religion - especially ones as controversial as Christianity, or Islam. I happen to believe that all of the deities exist in different planes, and more often than not I find consolation in Shiva, though I am not a Hindu, nor do I practice any particular religion.
Since I cannot rightfully call upon any protective deity, what do others who do not believe in the Christian or Islamic God do?

( When I say negative energy by the way, I don't just mean jealousy and anger etc. I mean a seriously oppressive heavy terrorizing force. I.E. shadow people, demons, and ghosts)
Old 31-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Occultist

I am a Witch we do not have a diety and still get the job done.
Many will say remove with a God or to spend a small fortune on products but I am a simple Witch although a Sage stick looks the part and White sage is more potent I do however substitute basic kitchen Sage.
http://www.mccormickgourmet.com/~/me...ves.ashx?w=345
grab a cereal bowl put about a half ince of purified water in the bottom of the bowl then create a cup type smaller bowl to float almost in that bowl made from tin foil. Take the Sage pure into the tin foil and light get a red ash going blow on it carefully to keep the embers going. Use a piece of paper as a fan and gently move the smoke as you walk to all parts of the home. Closets under the beds everywhere! while doing this Do not ask but demand it leaves! Tell it that it has no business to be there and to carry on. you must be firm.
then remove the tinfoil from the bowl start running water make sure all the ash is soaked and throw that away. Now you have remaining water in your bowl so you sprinkle lightly on all openings of the home. Windows,doors,pet doors, and Mirrors while you do this say nothing of ill will is invited into this home. You are blocked from entering if you have evil intent. sprinkle your broom that has straw bristles not plastic with the water and tell the broom to fall over if any Ill will attempts to enter. Then get some Kosher or Sea salt and sprinkle it around your property keep the chant of nothing is allowed with ill will or intent. Close this ritual by saying Mote it be.
Old 31-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinthelight
I know a lot of people are going to reference God here and prayer and all of that, but I am very sorry to say that I do not know nor do I put faith in just one particular religion - especially ones as controversial as Christianity, or Islam. I happen to believe that all of the deities exist in different planes, and more often than not I find consolation in Shiva, though I am not a Hindu, nor do I practice any particular religion.
Since I cannot rightfully call upon any protective deity, what do others who do not believe in the Christian or Islamic God do?

( When I say negative energy by the way, I don't just mean jealousy and anger etc. I mean a seriously oppressive heavy terrorizing force. I.E. shadow people, demons, and ghosts)

Remove your fear. If there is no work for them they leave. Then your no fun.

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Seeker
The negative feed on the fear.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Henri77

Shiva seems a great ally.

"I am not a Hindu, nor do I practice any particular religion.
Since I cannot rightfully call upon any protective deity, what do others who do not believe in the Christian or Islamic God do
?"

More than one SF member felt a strong connection to a Hindu protective diety though not a studying-practicing Hindu.
Follow your heart in this respect, as deities aren't concerned about one's affiliations, but only who one is ,in their heart.
And you could very well have been Hindu a the past life, as well.

I'm not longer a christian but call on the Christ light, or Mary ....and any indian saint who I feel a genuine connection with.
Follow your heart, and talk to them in your heart

Some good ideas here......

Old 06-09-2012, 06:41 AM
TurquoiseBlack

Artemis Bast? her mythos seem to offer comfort to those in your position.
Whatever and whomever brings you peace and comfort, I hope you find it/them.
These demonic hauntings, I know from experience they do not like joy, happiness, pretty lights or music. They seem to hate animals.