Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Kat

Healing list

Often I find that when I have time, I like to do absent healing (usually Reiki) on friends, family or anyone that requires it. After reading some of the threads on this board, it's occured to me that some members here may like to recieve some too so my aim here is to create a list of names here for anyone wanting to recieve energy from myself or anyone else willing to participate with sending energy.

Energy can be sent to anyone at any time and is most often used to help clear emotional and phyisical pain. Please let whatever happens happen, you may not even feel the energy nor any change within you due to it but it will work if you keep an open mind and give it a chance.

If you're wanting to be put on the recieving list, post in here or PM me and I'll add you to this post though if you wish to keep it private, just mention in your PM that you don't wish to have your name up and it'll stay private.

Any friends and family that may require it may also be added.

If you're wanting to help send energy, please also post in this thread or PM me. If you require a bit of help to send it, let me know and I'll do the best I can to get you absent healing with the best of them.

Thanks,

Recieving List:
Bob & Mary (muddy1)
Buttercup McToots
nuttynana
saj
Anne

Absent healing senders:
Kat
prachi
Jeremy
James (Spiritualist74)

Last edited by Kat : 24-05-2006 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:57 AM
prachi

i wanna try absent healing

hey i wanna try absent healing.
i believe in how energy works...in healing, manifesting or even destroying...
i've also tried long distance healing- it works...
Old 04-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Kat

Thanks prachi, I'll add you to the list... now we just need people to work on!

Energy's amazing. Some of the stuff I've helped people do with it is something that you wouldn't believe unless you were there at the time and witnessed it.

Last edited by Kat : 04-04-2006 at 09:57 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:46 PM
prachi

thanks Kat

thanks for adding me on ur list.
i would surley like to know all the energy work you have done. i'm actually keen on learning more about it. cause sometimes i've myself experienced great healing.
AUM
Old 05-04-2006, 12:20 AM
muddy1

Hello,
I could use some distant healing. Please add me to your list.
Thank You, Mary
Old 05-04-2006, 05:29 AM
Kat

Thanks for joining us Mary.

Prachi, you're welcome. I don't know exactly what information you're after sorry.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:34 AM
muddy1

I want to get asbent healing from you, please.
Thanks, Mary
Old 06-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Knower
Hi Kat,

I'd like to be added to your list of healers please. I am attuned to Reiki first degree and am happy to send out healing thoughts. Thank you.

Love and Light,

Jeremy
Old 06-04-2006, 11:52 AM
muddy1

Thank You, I sure can use some healing.
Will I know when its done?
Mary
Light and pink love to you.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Kat

Jeremy, thank you and welcome aboard!

Mary, it depends on how sensitive you are with energy if you feel it or not. What I do is send energy whenever I get a few minutes of quiet (often when I'm cruising the net) and I'm not too tired. That could be once a day, or it could be three or more.
Closed Thread