Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-06-2011, 05:30 AM
Master
Describe the person above you- ESP Test

Just for fun whatever you want to try for.

Describe something about the person above you. We all have different gifts and see different things. You may see something if you concentrate. How they look how they are or some advice they need may come to you.

Close your eyes and think about the person whose turn it is and write down what comes to mind.

See how you go, its a fun game!

If you answer someone make sure to put the person who's go it is next at end of your post!
Old 16-06-2011, 05:33 AM
tragblack

I see the color blue.
Old 16-06-2011, 05:35 AM
Master
I love blue my aura is often blue
Old 16-06-2011, 05:50 AM
Master
tragblack-

fem 23-25 years old I see you with a white collared shirt. you have Black short hair and rwear wear glasses for vision correction. Orange aura. Your very social and giving.. a kind friendly person, you love people. I dont think your fond of ultra feminine makeup. i think you might be a tom boy type girl.
Old 16-06-2011, 05:55 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
fem 23-25 years old I see you with a white collared shirt. you have Black short hair and rwear wear glasses for vision correction. Orange aura. Your very social and giving.. a kind friendly person, you love people. I dont think your fond of ultra feminine makeup. i think you might be a tom boy type girl.

I am in that age range, but I am wearing and orange tank-top. I have very long brown hair; no glasses. My aura is oftentimes yellow, white, and blue, but I do not keep constant track of it. I tend to keep to myself, but I am willing to give my time and my stuff, and can sometimes try to carry too many emotional burdens. I don't wear make up every day, but I am not opposed to going all out once every week or two. I am a tom boy, though.

All I can pick up right now from you is blond hair-- shoulder-length-- and round pink cheeks. Blue/ gray eyes?
Old 16-06-2011, 06:35 AM
Ascender

I sense some stubbornness in you lightworkerAu, not in a bad way, more of a determination of getting things done. I pick up brown... Brown hair, perhaps? Very grounded and to the point. Experiencing every moment to its fullest...

Okay, I'm probably way off, but tell me how I go!
Old 16-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
I sense some stubbornness in you lightworkerAu, not in a bad way, more of a determination of getting things done. I pick up brown... Brown hair, perhaps? Very grounded and to the point. Experiencing every moment to its fullest...

Okay, I'm probably way off, but tell me how I go!
yep very determined, I need to do what i need to do I am very stubborn about i guess the things I believe in that are right or just. Brown not a favorite color I am not sure how it relates to aura. I was wearing grey tonight.

***ROM*** turn next
Old 16-06-2011, 10:36 AM
AmethystDawn

^^
Ok just for fun, yeah? cos I have never done anything like this before, here goes: ROM

I think you may have short wavyish blonde or light brown hair, are you using a laptop computer rather than a desktop, I think you are a caring individual with a laid back outlook on life and a good sense of humour and people often feel very comfortable confiding their problems/ worries to you.

Hope I have got something right
Old 16-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Ascender

I have red/auburn colour hair, I DO own a laptop, but not using it this moment :P, I hope I'm caring and yes I think people do feel comfortable confiding in me at times.

Fun, fun, fun!
Old 16-06-2011, 03:07 PM
DulcePoetica

I'm getting a very strong sense that the person above me on this thread has read/auburn hair, owns a laptop and aims to be a caring friend in whom people feel comfortable confiding.