Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Pathfinder

Color Going Home...

I used to be terrified of dying and of those around me dying. To this day it still scares me, but I feel I have a better understanding of it and in the future can deal with it a lot more.

This way of thinking came from listening to my spiritual mentor and the way she spoke of death, the afterlife and everything in between.

It resonated with me the way she described us being spirit travellers on an adventure in a human body and about how when we die things are not as the seem now.

We are on this earth only for as much time as is needed, to learn lessons we have not learnt in other life times. When we leave this earth, it is unlikely to be our last visit and we simply leave behind the material items we have gathered during our short stay.

The connections formed with others will stay with us throughout our many journeys and spiritual interactions. Those we love, we will certainly see again.

Life will continue on after death, as our spirit is eternal.

To die on this earth, is to simply go home.

I hope this can bring some comfort to even one person that reads this. I would love to hear what others think and to discuss others thoughts. Please feel free to ask me any questions on the teachings I have received.