Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-05-2017, 04:50 AM
FrankieJG

Healing relationships with telepathy

I posted this on the soulmate section as well. But this is more related to telepathy so thought of posting again. I don't have a big circle and I feel like whoever I met in this life were meant to cross the path and meet me.As in it was destined/planned/pre determined. Or maybe they are the ones who I have been with in my past lives. Specially exes and friends.

So even among these small amount of people I have met or in my circle ,there are special ones with whom I share/shared a significant connection . Maybe it was not that significant to the other party as it has been felt to me..Like the people who I care so much , or significant to me. But our connections were never smooth. They always bring out the worst in me or vise versa.There can be constant quarrels . However deep within ME (I don't know about the other party) I still care for them . I cant hate them. But I get angry at them soo much.They can be a bag full of ***t but I still care like in a love-hate relationship.And I still wish it was sorted out and FIXED. But it is never fixed. Maybe because the other party dislikes me or doesn't want to fix it. But time to time they have shown the good side too, I mean that is why they are significant,even though there is this hard to understand dislike/un easiness between the 2 the connection has been significant to both the parties.If it was significant in a bad way then does it mean it is a karmic relationship? And can they be changed with the help of telepathy?

Like , by forgiving someone or sending love telepathically .Can it actually bring a change in the physical reality ? As in , can the hate or dislike a certain person has for me be dissolved if I send them love and forgiveness as mental messages to heal the karma/hate that we have been carrying for maybe over many lives from the past? Simply put can we heal relationships with telepathy ?

Hoʻoponopono has been effective to me in several instances but I am not too sure how it might be helpful to change karmic relationships. Can I kindly have your opinions on this? And personal experiences anyone want to share?
Old 20-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Master
i see "soul connection" bonds as signifying a single unit of energy.
each soul comprises a part of the whole.
the thing to do is to not imagine a separation of beingness between
you and your soul-connected family, but rather focus on the joining
which you all share in. work on healing yourself, as is your divine
prerogative to engage in (no one can interfere with your freedom
and health), and in so doing you will strengthen the health of your
entire family. it's "a rising tide lifts all boats" situation.
Old 20-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

Your experience in the world of physical matter flows outward from the
center of your inner psyche. Then you perceive this experience. Exterior events,
circumstances and conditions are meant as a kind of living feedback. Altering
the state of the psyche automatically alters the physical circumstances...There is no other valid way of changing physical events. It might
help if you imagine an inner living dimension within yourself in which
you create, in miniature psychic form, all the exterior conditions that you
know. Simply put, you do exactly this. Your thoughts, feelings and
mental pictures can be called incipient exterior events, for in one way or
another each of these is materialized into physical reality.
Old 20-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Experiencer

Picture the person.
Imagine their chakras and yours.
now picture energy going from each chakra (one at a time if you like) until you see all connections.
think loving thoughts and keep picturing the chakras conecting.
then let go.

next step (anytime, later or whatever) is to imagine the exact relationship you want with the person. Hold the images in your head. Then release the images out to an imaginary blueprint that will be the foundations of the matter/reality you pictured.

you must let the order go completely.

Detaching from the outcome is not easy.

but if you stand in McDonalds and dont actuallly say exactly what you want, you can hold the order in your head allllll day and you will end up with nothing!
Old 20-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
I posted this on the soulmate section as well. But this is more related to telepathy so thought of posting again. I don't have a big circle and I feel like whoever I met in this life were meant to cross the path and meet me.As in it was destined/planned/pre determined. Or maybe they are the ones who I have been with in my past lives. Specially exes and friends.

So even among these small amount of people I have met or in my circle ,there are special ones with whom I share/shared a significant connection . Maybe it was not that significant to the other party as it has been felt to me..Like the people who I care so much , or significant to me. But our connections were never smooth. They always bring out the worst in me or vise versa.There can be constant quarrels . However deep within ME (I don't know about the other party) I still care for them . I cant hate them. But I get angry at them soo much.They can be a bag full of ***t but I still care like in a love-hate relationship.And I still wish it was sorted out and FIXED. But it is never fixed. Maybe because the other party dislikes me or doesn't want to fix it. But time to time they have shown the good side too, I mean that is why they are significant,even though there is this hard to understand dislike/un easiness between the 2 the connection has been significant to both the parties.If it was significant in a bad way then does it mean it is a karmic relationship? And can they be changed with the help of telepathy?

Like , by forgiving someone or sending love telepathically .Can it actually bring a change in the physical reality ? As in , can the hate or dislike a certain person has for me be dissolved if I send them love and forgiveness as mental messages to heal the karma/hate that we have been carrying for maybe over many lives from the past? Simply put can we heal relationships with telepathy ?

Hoʻoponopono has been effective to me in several instances but I am not too sure how it might be helpful to change karmic relationships. Can I kindly have your opinions on this? And personal experiences anyone want to share?

Frankie...your question applies to most of humanity.
I think that you can always heal yourself by forgiving and letting go of the pain and any cruel words or actions. You can always send love and blessings with the best of intentions. And you can always reach out and try to connect or reconnect, or to connect in better ways than you did previously, like with more love and kindness.

However, you may not heal the relationships day-to-day on earth because healing is just another form of reconciliation. Whether within yourself or amongst ourselves, or with our environment, or with All that Is, etc.

But amongst ourselves, we cannot heal a relationship simply by healing ourselves, nor even by sending love or doing energy healing, nor even by reaching out to connect, or to try to connect more kindly and more lovingly. Though all those things are certainly key!

That's because relationships involve two or more people. And the healing of relationships requires all parties to engage. It may be the other has so much hatred, resentment, anger, and/or apathy that no amount of your love and friendship will penetrate.

It may be, if it has been a very toxic or abusive family or partnership relationship, that only time and distance will give relief. Even if you have forgiven what was done to you, if the other party is not ready to meet on equal footing and/or has no remorse or contrition in their heart -- then all the authentic love in the world on your side is not enough to mend that relationship. They must be ready and willing to to give and receive love and kindness, same as you.

Still, it's always a good thing to be authentically loving and kind, and it's always a good thing to send love and blessings. It's always a good thing to engage in your own healing and to practice radical forgiveness toward others, as well as to offer remorse and to seek reconciliation where you were in the wrong and harmed others. If the other doesn't choose to engage with you at all -- or doesn't engage with kindness, then there is nothing you can do but send love in spirit.

Love and blessings are always good and are never wasted. Relationships in general require some level of actual engagement, however, and so does deeper healing and any true reconciliation. So reaching out and speaking truth from the heart are extremely important.

But do them for their own sake, and for the love and the good of the other, as well as for your own healing which flows from an authentically loving heart ...do it all for the highest good of all, equally. And not for any other reason. Because it doesn't change anything unless the other person is also doing them for

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Experiencer

You are so wrong 7!

It doesnt take the other parties agreement!

Life is like a dream where if you go to bed angry you will haveangry people in your dream!

you are selecting a version of every person you intereact with.

too hard to explain to closed minds.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:59 PM
Experiencer

Well 7...

I can change my relationship with you without your consent.

Option one: you feel me start a disease in your body ( making you hate me)
Option two: you feel love from me, start thinking about me etc (making you love me)
Option three: you believe me and you dont want me to change our relationship without your consent.
Option four: ignore me and I will make an example of you just to proove a point
Old 20-05-2017, 10:02 PM
Experiencer

Trying not to hijack the OP.
just debating against singleminded7 over here
Old 22-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Master
Stevo...your advice is wonderful for opening the heart to forgiveness and authentic love of the other...where you wish them well and support their best, simply for their own sake and for no other reason. Where you let go of your pain and anger, etc., toward them.

And yes, you can often even heal the relationship in the spirit realm, where most likely they will respond to your gesture of love and kindness in return with love and kindness toward you.

I don't disagree with that.

But true reconciliation on all levels includes our day-to-day reality. It is not separate from or lesser than the spirit realm. However, there are many who choose to act "as if" the spirit realm and the waking realm are separate. That is, there are many who choose to live divided, lacking in integrity. Some do this consciously and deliberately...many do so, in fact. And you cannot force or coerce them to choose otherwise. You cannot love them into choosing otherwise, or by any other means, until they choose to do so on their own.

You cannot heal a relationship of interbeing solely on your own. You cannot override their free will, even with love & blessings What you can do is heal all that you can on your "side" of the relationship, and you can leave the door open to a fuller healing where both sides freely engage not only in spirit but also in the waking realm.

That much, you definitely can do.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-05-2017, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
FrankieJG: Like , by forgiving someone or sending love telepathically. Can it actually bring a change in the physical reality ? As in, can the hate
or dislike a certain person has for me be dissolved if I send them love and forgiveness as mental messages to heal the karma/hate that we have
been carrying for maybe over many lives from the past? Simply put can we heal relationships with telepathy ?
"sending love telepathically" amounts to broadcasting truth on a spiritual level.
by aligning yourself with truth, you allow for heaven to become manifest in
this earthly reality. shadows fade away in the presence of light, so whatever
bad feelings that have been held onto will indeed dissolve with unconditional
love in attendance.
the thing to realize is that it's not a "projection" of loving energy, but rather
an extension of loving energy that you provide from within yourself. love is
shared in this manner, not "given away" (as if it has no further value to you).
you can reach out to your friends "higher self" if they appear unreceptive.