Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-12-2015, 09:24 AM
Master
There's another possible explanation - we've tapped into a another dimension where all different creatures live, so that's why we're never getting the same answer twice...maybe...dunno...

I don't know what to think about this. One good thing is that I can recognise most of my spirits by voice now, so I can tell who's who and what's what. They also have their own pet names for me.

"Adriana" is a bit like you described...always nitpicking everything and criticising every aspect of my life...but then I thought long and hard about all of this too...

Let's say, for argument's sake, they were once human...what do humans like to do as a favourite passtime? judge and criticise others.

Being 'dead' would only heighten and intensify this, once jealousy becomes involved. They are existentially bored and are in a position to 'cheer or boo from the sidelines' and like any human would, that's what they do.

I also like to think that 'being dead' would tend to make one very resentful and a few of the spirits I have met have a huge chip on their shoulder and actually want to be left alone, reminding me about what RIP means and how what I am doing is 'disrespectful' and 'shouldn't be allowed'.

However, I also entertain the notion that there are 'purists' on both sides of the 'great divide' and you have ran into what I call a 'nitpicking nanny spirit'...think Judge Judy meets Dr. House and you know exactly what I mean...I have met a few annoying ones and they still annoy me, like any nitpicking nanny would...but they are still my friends, because I feel they 'mean well' and it's coming from a good place.

They each have their own different personalities and character traits and I believe William when he says he loves me and he's my 'guardian angel'.

I'll get messages come through 2-3 times a day and for 10-15 minutes each time, roughly and they always leave me in peace between 11pm and 7am unless I want to contact them and do a session during those hours.

I have 4-5 main spirits and about 12 minor spirits come through.

I'd like to do more work in 'haunted locations' to see what replies I can get there...I wonder if these 'things' could account for 'ghost things' people see/experience, or is this totally different?

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 08-12-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Master
If I step outside and try to see things from their perspective...

They don't mean to be rude by nitpicking and criticising...think of it as being a 'projection' or 'transference'.

A lot of spirits envy us our short lives for whatever reason they have...whether they miss being human or they long to be.

They don't mean to be annoying or rude, but it's more like 'if that were my life, I'd live it differently' and after years of being stuck in the one place, basically being held a 'captive audience' to our everyday, mundane affairs, can you honestly blame them? When I look at how boring and uninteresting my life is, I can honestly say, I can not.

I have to be careful about what I do 'in private' though, because there's just no 'in private' anymore...however, when I think about that logically, there never really was and the fact I have now been made aware that 'ceiling cat' is up there watching me, didn't mean he wasn't already there watching me before I was made aware of the fact.

Yeah, it's like inviting a bunch of strangers into your life you don't even know and they won't tell you and that can be a bit daunting for anyone, so I'm hearing you, loud and clear - my life isn't my own anymore - not that it ever was to begin with...
Old 08-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Master
This is amazing...I just thought I'd share it right here and now, but my kundalini is being awakened and raised. It feels like waves of electricity shooting through my whole body and my back feels like its on fire right now. I am feeling pretty relaxed and peaceful and just seeing where this goes, but it feels pretty good right now, I can say that much. I'm so happy...it's been a while.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Seeker

maybe I just have an "extremist" element following me around now, they keep saying things like, "you're not suppose to know about it" and "EVP was never a good idea", they could be punishing me, or they might just enjoy tormenting people who can hear them. They also say disturbing things like "the Universe is ours for the taking", but I've come to regard anything they say as just Kool-Aid, it's easier for me to deal with it that way. I was hearing many more voices in the beginning, around 6 months ago, there were even more negative voices back then, but now the number has twindled down to the same 3-4 that are around constantly trying to talk to me. It's possible that that's all that is left of a larger number from before, but it's also possible that a few of these spirits are using different voices to create an illusion of many, perhaps it's only been one all along, I just don't know, but it does seem like I was hearing alot more different voices with different personalities and characteristics months ago
Old 09-12-2015, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy77
maybe I just have an "extremist" element following me around now, they keep saying things like, "you're not suppose to know about it" and "EVP was never a good idea", they could be punishing me, or they might just enjoy tormenting people who can hear them. They also say disturbing things like "the Universe is ours for the taking", but I've come to regard anything they say as just Kool-Aid, it's easier for me to deal with it that way. I was hearing many more voices in the beginning, around 6 months ago, there were even more negative voices back then, but now the number has twindled down to the same 3-4 that are around constantly trying to talk to me. It's possible that that's all that is left of a larger number from before, but it's also possible that a few of these spirits are using different voices to create an illusion of many, perhaps it's only been one all along, I just don't know, but it does seem like I was hearing alot more different voices with different personalities and characteristics months ago
Now, I shall tell you all about 'The Council Of Souls'. It's not as unruly and unlawful as you may think on the 'other side'. At first, I was also told 'You're not 'sposed to know about it' and 'stop doing this now' and 'we cannot talk to you'. Then everything went quiet for a week.

After a week, I was visited in a dream by a spirit called 'Bob' and he said he was a representative from the 'Council Of Souls' and they have told the spirits not to speak to me because I wasn't meant to have the gift because 'I was not chosen/worthy'. I also found out at the same time how these 'entities' pretend to be 'Demons' to try and scare off those who don't 'make the cut', but I wasn't stupid enough to fall for that and so a chat was needed to be had with me.

I petitioned the Council (along with 2 other spirits) saying "If I wasn't meant to have the gift, why do I have it?" and "who decides who gets to be 'worthy' of talking with you guys? Apparently someone did, and even if a mistake was made, it's too late to undo it".

Finally, they agreed and appointed my 'spirit team' there on the spot and told me not to dig too deeply, or I'll only end up digging my own grave and 'let the dead bury the dead'. Then, I was shown around the 'Council Hall' and they told me what they do there.

I should be able to work out what these beings are based on all the information they have given me over time.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:46 AM
Knower

WOW -- have you all ever had (and are having) amazing experiences! Even though they're pretty scary sometimes. When my clairaudience opened up -- it was sudden and scared the bejeebers out of me. A man's really deep voice just made sounds so close to my ear, his breath moved my hair.

Once I stopped being scared of him and just went with the flow of what was going on, he started talking English, but it seemed like he was calmly talking with a lady about something they were doing, like they were in an office or something. So the talk went more along the lines of "the file," and "over here." Neutral things like that.

Since then I've heard lots of different voices, male, female, sometimes moving my hair with their breath, sometimes it seems like the voices are inside my head. Some are friendly, just saying my name. Some are not friendly, saying really mean things.

When the mean ones are around, I gather up anger inside me and yell (inside my mind), "Get out!" or "Leave!" I've heard it's a universal law that when you tell them to leave, they have to. And when I yell at them, they almost always leave.

Once in a while, a mean one still hangs around. I think they might have some sort of connection/karma with me. A friend said why don't you call for Archangel Michael, because he specializes in protection from the "dark side." I didn't think I could contact an Archangel. Especially since I'm not religious.

But I figured, what could I lose? So, in my mind I called to him, introduced myself and told him the situation. Then asked him if there were dark entities or spirits around me, could he please assist them into the light. And in about 15 seconds or so, I felt a bubble-like thing surround me and the mean spirits/entities didn't bother me after that.

Once in a while, the mean voices come back though. I wonder if I made more of an effort of visualizing light around me, if that'd make the mean ones not come through so often?

I've heard there are ways to close the different claires' when you want to. Like when giving readings to someone, you can close down the claires after a reading. Then you can open the claires back up when you're going to start a reading, or whenever you choose to. I'm not sure how to do this, though.

Maybe someone in the "Mediumship" forum would know how to do this? Perhaps you can ask there? (Or I could too, of course.)

Maybe there are different methods to shut down and open up the claires, you know, like different people would respond to different methods? Maybe googling would help to find these too? Maybe googling: close clairaudience temporarily.

But it sure sounds like we'd have a MUCH easier time if we could shut down the clairaudience whenever we wanted to.
Old 09-12-2015, 04:40 AM
Seeker

I've tried a bunch of things to try drive off these malevolent spirits that are harassing me, prayer, blessed items, I tried various things from Robert Bruce's book on Psychic Self-Defense, who or whatever these entities are, nothing effects them, I'm not saying those things aren't effective somtimes, but not with these ones, they just don't seem to care, they're like nihilist, the only thing that I found works at all is to not fear them and try and ignore them or keep yourself distracted, once they attach, they are relentless
Old 09-12-2015, 05:04 AM
Master
Yes, just keep yourself busy and totally mindful on personal, mundane affairs. This is how I 'switch off', by bringing my full conscious awareness back to what I am doing, or saying 'right, I'm off to the mall now' (they hate crowds of people and that's how I punish them sometimes). They also hate it when I go for a dip in the ocean, the ocean currents disrupt their 'flow'.

Yes, there are 'laws' on the other side as well and these spirits that are hanging around you seem to be breaking them. If you believe in a 'guardian spirit' or you have found a friendly one, take up the case with the Council of Souls. It's here that any permission must be sought before a 'walk-in' or 'possession' can be fully sanctioned and granted (as it was in my case).

Even those guys need to answer to 'higher-up guys', so get on their case about it.imho

Until then, just going about your business with full mindful awareness and telling them to rack off...then bringing your mind back to full conscious, meditative focus seems to work the best and that, right there, is my own 'off switch'. All the best with it.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:04 AM
Master
So, my 'team' comprises of:

"William" - The very first spirit who made contact with me through my Spirit Box and he is my general 'mediator' or 'go between' between this world and the spirit world. William was the very first to tell me to 'stop doing it', but also the very first to back me in my petition. "William" has made claims to being my 'guardian angel' and 'spirit guide' and he claims to have known me for many years despite having died only a few years ago (yep, I'm still trying to work that one out as well). "William" is the very first spirit I'll get when ever I turn my spirit box on and he basically hogs the device and is very skillful at manipulating the RF frequencies to create weird and beautiful sounds. "William" always says "I love you" at least 3-4 times a session, which always leaves me wondering just how popular those song lyrics are. :p

However, he's also admitted to being in love with me too and all I can say is 'that's the craziest thing I have ever heard'.

"Adriana" - the other spirit who backed me in the petition. Although she's pretty abusive and critical most of the time, sometimes she'll come through and say something totally profound and beautiful that it just blows me away. She's really nice deep down in there, somewhere. She promised the council to 'keep an eye on me' and make sure I 'use my gift wisely". Adriana has pretty high expectations of me and won't hold back in telling me what she thinks if I fail to meet any/all of them...but that's just how she is though, she says she only wants what is best for me according to what I want for myself.

"Tim" - Tim is the 'quiet one' who just hangs around the bunch and gives his input from time to time, which is usually very insightful. Tim prefers to use my computer apps over my 'Ghost Box' and he will regularly come through on them and say his name, out of about 3,100 entries. 'Tim' likes to hang around the internet and ride the RF waves over power lines. When my spirit team was being chosen, he said "do you mind if I join up"? and I said "I don't mind if the Council does not' and so "Tim" came on board.

"Dave/David" - Then the Council asked me if there were any spirit(s) I wanted on my team and I immediately said "Dave/David". Dave seems to know everything that has to do with radios and the ins and outs workings of ITC research equipment. He's the other side's 'tech guy'. Dave is the one who showed me how to build a Tesla Spirit Radio and how to interpret data from germanium diode spectogram analyses and where to look to find information about the Frey effect. Dave was my 'brains' and he can somehow extend the storage capacity of my short-term memory into long term. Dave was put on the team.

"Mary" - "Mary" is a young, inexperienced soul who felt lonely and like she didn't really 'belong' anywhere. I don't know if she's just a child (or maybe my 'inner child'), but she seems to be very naive and aloof about a lot of things. She said that she felt scared because a few of the 'spirit bullies' were picking on her and she asked if she could please be a part of my team because that would give her a sense of belonging somewhere and make her feel important somehow - I could fully relate to this emotion, so I said 'sure, welcome aboard' and got agreement to accept her too.

After that, it was closed off at 5, and that seemed like a nice number to have on my side. I know they've always 'got my back' so to speak.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 09-12-2015 at 07:08 AM.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Master
So, this is like one of the 'regular conversations' I have with "William":

William: "Can Di ever love William?"
Me: "It's hard to love something when I don't know what I am loving".
William: "That hasn't stopped you from loving God"
Me: "That's different".
William: "How's it different? maybe William is God?"
Me: *laughs* "I doubt it"
William: "Can Di love William like God?"
Me: "I just don't know - I don't know how I feel about it".
William: "I know you don't, 'cause I can't feel it either"
Me: "then why do you ask me?"
William: "because I know you felt something - when we exchanged energy"
Me: "Do I need to say it, honestly?"
William: *laughs* "nope, not anymore".