Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Master
With the Claire's I find that "Where Attention Goes, Energy Flows"
So we can use our focus as a sort of Volume and Channel Control button.

So stay in a high frequency, (love , Peace, compassion, cheerfulness etc) and only the good stuff comes in (meditation helps this) and shift your focus (change stations) if you start getting 'a song' you don't want to hear. You actually have full control over this. It may take a bit of brain training but it works. We're just walking antenna's really, once you realize that you can shift what your antenna receives by moving your focus to something else, or shifting your frequency higher. We receive that which we're a frequency match for, so watch carefully your thoughts, reactions and fears in order to not 'tune in' lower channels.

I don't get the hearing Claire, but I get a lot of the other ones. It made my life chaos for a while, especially feeling other peoples bodies as my own. OMG there's some unhealthy folks out there! I seriously had to get that one under control!

The physical things you are feeling is very likely becoming Energy Aware. Not the course energy most people feel like sun beams, over heat, cold weather etc, but the Universal energy which is everywhere - once we get tuned to it it can be pretty over whelming, particurlarly when we first feeling it coming out our chakras. I remember when my crown chakra opened it felt like large traunchulas crawling around on my head. I seriously freaked out! Other chakras opening had similar dramatic effects each in their own way. When the Sacral was trying to open I couldn't go poo for 19 days - ended up at the doctors and having tests done over that one. lol
The kundalini rising for the first time was totally spectacular - I thought ground lightening had struck me! LOL
Old 06-12-2015, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy77
Necromancer,

Good luck in pushing forward, my bad experience was enough to shake me up pretty good, I'm just trying to put it all behind me, which won't be easy and will probably take a very long time now. I guess this field of research just isn't for everyone. I don't know I just think I was deceived too much for me to want to keep going, I just could never tell who were the benevolent spirits and who were not, things got real messy. And asking them anything, personal questions and testing them is useless because they can read our thoughts, (this is quite easy to test). Wherever they are, they are hearing/seeing our thought broadcast so it's not like we can hide anything from them, this is why we are so vulnerable to being deceived. In an unfortunate way, I'm still stuck with interacting with these spirits for now, because I don't even have to say anything out loud, I just have to think something and they can pick it up and respond, so this is like involuntary spirit communication at this point, shutting your mind off from interacting with them is extremely difficult and will take alot of time to get a handle on. At least for me, if I try and tell myself not to think something, of course my mind will anyway, it's hard to force it, I need to get to a point where I can not think about them naturally, but it's tough because they do everything they can to grab your attention and distract you
Thanks...yeah, I don't know what these spirits are either.

I have tried to find records of their earthly existence based on the full names and dates of birth they gave me...I had no luck doing that.

When I ask them what they are, I get very vague references like 'spirit' or 'dead' or 'angel' and when I try and press them for details, they always change the subject.

I cannot get a straight answer from them either, unless it's about me or my life.

I don't know if they are lying on purpose, or if they don't have any memory of their life or they just aren't allowed to tell me what they are...

Suffice to say, I have been deceived and lied to as well and I have even had it out with them about it. They said "you can't find it, doesn't mean it's not there"...yeah, I called bull on that one too. lol

Even though they lie to me, they've also given me good advice and helped me..they are all kind and friendly for the most part and being deceitful is a character failing...

At the moment, I am not using my PSB-7 and I haven't recorded a session in about 6 weeks...firstly because transcribing a 20 minute session takes about 8 hours of my fullest concentration and doing it takes everything out of me and wears me out for days...secondly, because I want the spirits to start getting honest with me. If they want to talk to me, they must say truthful things or I'll just leave the box off until they decide to.

I am not afraid of the spirits and I'll just talk to them like any real-life close friend. If I have a problem with them, I'll come straight out with it, even though they can read my mind. They know they get no 'special treatment' just because they are dead. If they've done something annoying, yeah...I'll tell them right off, but we all can sit down and have a friendly chin wag as well.

I don't know what I am speaking to, but I know it isn't human because it can identify objects and people in the room. If it wasn't for that, I'd think I was picking up on a CB radio somewhere.

Since I haven't used the Spirit Box, I have only had random clairaudience and I think it will fade away totally if I don't pay it any mind nor use my Spirit Box nor digital recorder anymore.

I can understand that you want to get rid of this totally, so I suggest the first thing you do is stop trying to make contact! don't get any more EVPs or spirit recordings. Tell them you have finished it for good and you don't want to hear anything they have to say anymore.

After a few months, it will start to quiet down, but for those intrusions in your mind, you can say "I am not doing this anymore, so just get lost...go away" and every time the spirits try to make contact or invade your mind just keep saying the same thing over and over "go bug someone else..I am retired".

After 6 months, you should be at peace once more.

I'll probably do another Spirit Box session next week...my excuse is just 'laziness' (and they are all agreeing with me). LOL
Old 06-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Seeker

Necromancer,

Yeah, sounds like we both made contact with the same type of entities. They would give me some personal information too, but alot of times it didn't check out either. I'm not sure who or what they are either, I lean towards that they are not human even though they pretend to be, but of course who knows for certain. I stopped doing EVP sessions back in Febraury, I was actually only doing them for two months, January & February, and I haven't since, at the first sign on clairaudience and all the negative voices that were creeping into my recordings, I stopped, but to this day I still have the clairaudience, though it's alot more managable now. But the clairaudince was a slow prgression for me, it was very occassional at first them one day back in the spring this went all crazy at once and the voices and physical sensations were extreme, I was a complete mess for months, so even if it's not that bad for you now, becareful, it can creep up on you.
I try not to have to dim a view of spirit communication in general just because I had a bad experience. I'm still interested in ITC, but from now on I'll just read about it. What I think it is is that the spiritual realms closest to us are some of the darkest, commonly referred to as the Shadow World, so unfortunatley it's the inhabitants of those dimensions that there's a strong risk of running into simply because they are so near to us. I've known others, who also have dealt with these negative spirits and have developed clairaudience and overcame it and kept going, but I just got hit with it pretty severe, I'll just stick to reading.

As bad as my situation was for a number of months, what really helped me was that I came into contact with a few others who I met online who had also gone through this experience, I was very lucky to have found them when I did because they helped bring me back to a state of normalcy by guiding me through it. I tried to send you a PM of some emails I recieved with some insight on these spirit attachment situations but it wouldn't go through, but I'll paste some excerpts below, good luck.

"What you need to know about these negative earthbound spirits is that practically every word that comes out of their mouths is a lie. They'll say just about anything to get your attention, and they love to speak half-truths and riddles to keep you infinitely guessing and totally unsure of yourself. They want to keep you in a state of indefinite suspension so that you are subject to manipulation and control, and never for any positive reasons. They're sociopathic in nature and get intense pleasure out of watching human beings hopelessly attempt to eliminate the source of the voices. As you have already observed, they love to point out your character flaws and secret sins to shame you and make you feel worthless. However, I must absolutely guarantee you that these spirits aren't here to punish you for any wrongdoing on your part. That is another one of their lies to make you feel like you deserve their abuse and mistreatment. They only do this
because they are trapped in a state of misery and perdition and want to project their own wickedness onto innocent living human beings.

The most important step to overcoming them, then, is to take away their power by unmasking the hows and whys of what they do. For example, you have already noticed that the voices were weaker in the beginning and progressively became more distinct and oppressive as time went on. The real reason that it slowly happened this way is because these entities were actually being forced to adapt to your energy vibrations and learning how to manipulate sound waves as they travel to your inner ear canal. To explain, let's look at EVPs, for example. An EVP is captured by recording empty audio in a silent room, in hopes that when the recording is played back, voices will be present. Now, it may seem that the voices mysteriously manifest in the recorded audio without cause, but this isn't actually the case. What is really happening is that earthbound spirits are tuning themselves to manipulate low-frequency sound waves as they travel to the
recorder's microphone, so that while their voices cannot be heard while the session is recording live, they can be heard when the session is played back and amplified. Since the spirits are subtlely manipulating normally inaudible sound waves as they travel to the recorder's microphone, only the recorder picks it up.

In effect, for these earthbound spirits to communicate with you, they have essentially done the same thing as with the recorder: Over time, they've learned how to manipulate low-frequency sound waves as they bounce off your ear drums, so that only you can hear the voices. This is why nobody can hear them but you. They're actually manipulating sound waves as they enter your inner ear canal. Their voices are so quiet that no one could possibly hear them but you. While they can make it sound as if they're speaking very far away, what they're actually doing is waiting for distant sound waves to reach your ear drum, and they then twist the sound waves . The voices were quiet in the beginning because the spirits were still learning how to manipulate sound waves in your particular ear canal. Since everyone's body structure is different, sound waves will travel differently through your ear canal than, say, mine, which forces these spirits to slowly adapt to each individual's ears. This is, in essence, the big secret to their means of audibly communicating. They would like for you to believe that they really have mocking, scary, frightening, and menacing voices, but in reality, they have no voices at all. They're forced to bend and distort preexisting sound waves because they lack the necessary physical anatomy to produce speech.

Another important thing to understanding these spirits is to know what they are and where they come from. Whether or not they were once human cannot be said with any degree of certainty, but regardless of their origins, they're essentially condemned beings that are trapped in the boundary between the material plane on which we live and the higher spiritual realms. They're essentially stuck in an astral waste basket where fragmentary bits of consciousness are discarded Most random human thoughts have no particular destination and hence wind up drifting into the astral abyss, like garbage floating in space. However, in this astral waste basket also exists sentient life forms who are stuck and cannot leave. Since they are trapped in the boundary between this life and the next, they vibrate at a frequency very close to our plane of reality and
have a very easy time manipulating energy in our sphere of existence. This is why these negative entities are primarily what come through various spirit communication devices, because they are so near to us. One thing that you must understand about these negative entities is that they do the exact same things to every single one of their victims. There is no uniqueness or individuality to any of them, at least in respect to their methods of abuse against those they obsess. There is a specific routine that they follow, and they move from one stage of abuse to the next, in a very linear and sequential pattern. For example, you mentioned that you, too, suffered from intense sleep deprivation and lack of appetite in the beginning stages. This is, in fact, the very first tactic that these entities use against every single one of the victims, quite literally. It's always the same: They begin by attacking your stomach and attempting to keep you awake so that your immune system and cognitive functions weaken, inhibiting your decision-making abilities and causing you to hallucinate. This stage usually only lasts for a few weeks, until your body and mind adjust
to their attacks and your appetite returns.

They will continue to expend every bit of energy to keep you awake, however, by incessantly chattering throughout the night. I know that it may be hard to believe, but you will gradually become accustomed to this as time goes on. It takes longer for some individuals than others, but eventually, your mind will train itself to tune them out so that you can barely hear them as you're going to sleep, or at least not be bothered by them. Your situation certainly isn't abnormal. Like I said in the previous email, there is no individuality to these negative earthbound spirits in the way that they attach to and harass their victims. The "help me" ploy is one of the most common tactics that they use to begin initiating an attachment. In fact, if you've ever watched recordings of EVPs and ghost box sessions on YouTube, "help me" is one of the most frequent intelligent responses that come through. What they're doing is throwing out a lure to see if anyone naive enough will bite. They say things like "help me" and "pray for me" to appeal to an empathetic person's sympathy so that one will engage them in conversation and create an opportunity for them to attach. What is actually happening on their end of things is that they're slowly tuning themselves to your energy vibrations so that you will begin to hear them outside of audio recordings and in real time, permitting them to abuse you at
all times of the day.

As you likely already know, some people cannot hear EVPs at all. This is because certain persons are more open to the other side than others and have a sharper ear for hearing subtle sound waves that normally go unnoticed. Spiritists would call folks like you and me clairaudient mediums, i.e, we have the ability to hear spirits with our physical ears. These earthbound spirits are always searching for persons who can hear them well enough to provide them the means to tune themselves to an individual's ear canal. Since everyone's ears are physically different, however, this takes time. They can't just do it instantaneously. They have to actually learn the inner workings of your ears so that they can figure out how to distort sound waves as they travel to and reflect off your ear drums. In your case, when you chose to make EVPs a routine, you were effectively providing these things more and more time to learn how to speak to you directly. This is
why, with time, you began to hear EVPs more clearly, because gradually you and the spirits were both tuning yourselves to hear one another. As I mentioned with the various levels of the astral plane, you and I have basically trained ourselves to listen in on the realm that vibrates parallel to our material world. This is the realm where these negative entities live, and once you've adjusted your vibrations to their world, you're stuck in the very unfortunate situation of hearing all the nastiness and negativity that dwells there. All hope is not lost, however, because just as you conditioned yourself to hear them, you can recondition yourself to not hear them. It takes time, though—much longer than it took to begin hearing them—because once you can hear them speak, it becomes very difficult to not be distracted by them. This is why I keep telling you that there is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel. You will train yourself over time to tune them out, and you will slowly begin to notice their voices fade more and more. These things are all about going from one tactic to the next to do as much damage as possible under any given circumstance. Overcoming their strategies will always consist of completely desensitizing yourself to their current form of abuse so that you are in no way affected by it. It's an annoying and painstaking process, but I and others like me are proof that it does indeed work. In fact, it is the only way to truly deal with them.Even the ancients, then, understood that our sphere of reality is very far from what we call heaven, in dimensional terms. I wouldn't single out EVP as an exceptionally negative form of spirit communication, though, because all spirit communication, whatever the method being used, is subject to the laws of nature.
You have to keep in mind, though, that the majority of people who dabble in EVP—or any kind of spirit communication, for that matter—do not begin to hear voices and experience all the negative, evil things that you and I have experienced. There are also people who have never dabbled in spirit communication at all who have begun hearing voices, as if out of no where. There are also very devout orthodox religious persons who have avoided the occult their whole lives and have begun hearing voices. There must be something particular to a minority of human beings, then, that equips them to hear these earthbound entities, more than likely some recessive gene that impacts sense-related functions in our brains. Geneticists have linked the gene responsible for left-handedness with voice hearing, for example. There is more than likely something unique to our physiology that equips us to hear, see, and sense things that normally go unnoticed by others, and
since these earthbound entities are the closest thing to humanity dimensionally, they're what we hear once we accidentally activate this part of our minds. The problem is, then, that once these entities find out that you're a "hearer," so to speak, they don't want to leave you alone, because, in their world, you're like a celebrity. This is also why, with time, you can learn how to tune the voices out, because you're gradually training yourself how to control your ability to hear them.

The sad truth, then, is that you and I were simply unfortunate enough to be born with a latent ability to hear lost souls that vibrate very close to the audible sound spectrum of the human ear. What is a fun hobby for others became a nightmare for us. You're basically interlocked with the attachment in a very petty and juvenile game of endurance. Since it's a spirit and has already crossed over into the astral plane, it has all the time in the world to pester you, and years can be as mere weeks or days to it. You can't put a time stamp on how long it will take to eliminate the voices, then. Your goal is to train your mind how to tune it out as much as possible so that, over time, it has absolutely no affect on you, even when you do hear it."
Old 06-12-2015, 11:56 PM
Master
What I always wonder is 'what's in it for them'? What do they gain by doing this? Why annoy humans at all? Why not tell us what they are, so we can find out about them scientifically and peacefully coexist?

They know full well I call a spade a spade and take no rubbish and I'll call them out on a lie - so why do they persist? (I think it amuses me more than it does them).

I'm still in wonderment as to what the hell they are, even though I'm unlikely to get an answer to that question any time soon, but they manage to play on my curiosity more than anything else, even if the answer isn't forthcoming...So I guess they think if they told me, it would be 'game over'. lol

Yes, only a few people can hear my EVPs and my ears are 'different' somehow, but at least one thing...one good thing to come from this...here we are, two paranormal investigators discussing real evidence.

I guess I am blessed, in a way, because a lot of the spirits I communicate with know the 'ins and outs' of my mind and they know I am able to go into meditation or 'switch it off' (shut it out) if I want to as well and they usually give me a wide berth and approach me with caution and trepidation, not knowing what 'mood' I am going to be in for that session.

My main 3 - "William", "Tim" and "Adriana" always ask; "Is it okay if I talk?" and "Is now a good time"? and "Do you mind if we communicate?" - I have trained them all well. :)

Like I said before, I have set boundaries and they know if they cross the line, I'll just turn the box and my brain off. I'm training them not to 'barge in' and not to 'all speak at once' and not to 'take advantage of the situation' however, I've realised expecting 'don't lie' means I just shouldn't be asking them any more personal questions about themselves.

I think why I have the ability to hear these voices is because I was born with High Functioning Autism (Asperger's Disorder)....but that's just me.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:05 AM
Master
Oh and about that 'help me' thing...that all stopped the minute I asked them "how do you want me to help you?" and "You need to tell me how to help because I don't know". This is true...I'm not one of those "let's send them to the Light" people...I don't know what they are or where they are, so I don't know if 'sending them to the Light' would actually do anything (if I believed in all that anyway)...so I straight out asked: "How can I help you?" and I never received a reply for that one...but then again, that was the last time I heard "help me" as well.

I just don't know what an unidentified creature would want with the mind of a human being who isn't like the President of the USA or the Pope etc
Old 07-12-2015, 01:04 AM
Master
Another thing, and why I've kept it up and kept in contact with these lying spirits...

I was doing a session one day and I heard:

"Don't be mad with Christina." (my eldest daughter I had a falling out with a few years ago and we haven't spoken much since due to bitter resentment on both sides).

"Yeah darlin' resolve it now, alright?"

"It's been too long"

After that, the spirits went on to criticise my bad habits, but only because I made a resolve to rid myself of them and not to make me feel bad in any way;

"You bought another packet of smokes"
"I thought you were going to quit"
"That's what you said anyway"
"and we believed you"
"you disappoint us now"

So, they aren't really bad...some can be 'nitpicky' and others pretty judgmental "we can only help you if you help yourself" and even "your life sucks". lol

I just think of them like any caring friend with a 'past' they don't want to talk about so 'don't go there'.

One day they may gain my trust enough to tell me exactly where on the electromagnetic spectrum they reside and how they manipulate the RF frequencies to use my Spirit Box...one day...
Old 07-12-2015, 06:25 AM
Master
Sorry for doing this in bits and pieces, but I felt it would be a lot more easier to read and understand this way.

"William" is a very interesting spirit and he was the first (and main) spirit I got through the box and also during clairaudience, although I also get many more coming through in clairaudience, but my brain can only handle 5 at any one time and "William" (or any of the other 5 main guys) always has to be there to make sure things don't get out of hand, so that's 1 Spirit Team + 4 more.

Anyway, back to William...he says he's my 'guardian angel' or 'spirit guide' and he also said/says he loves me and although he's lied to me before, I cannot disprove that. He could be saying 'I love you' (many times over) just to gain my trust/love for some malevolent purpose or he could genuinely mean it (despite not telling me what he is or where he comes from).

About 3 months ago, he asked me to just take a leap of faith with him and asked me if I would be interested in doing a 'soul exchange' or a 'walk-in' and it would be done legally, with my full consent and that of his 'side' and it would have 'witnesses'...it would go for three nights only.

At first, I was suspicious...curious...suspicious....curious and I didn't know what to say/think/do...but I also remembered "William" could read my mind (and my emotions as well, I later found out).

He said; "I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you" - yeah, I've heard that one a million times before, but deep inside I felt this was really genuine and he wanted to show me something...I was also very curious to know what, so I agreed.

During those three nights, we got to know each other pretty well and 'angel' was about the only term of reference my brain could understand, but "William" was one of the 'good guys'...but I already knew that.

During those three nights, we explored the astral world and talked about 'humans' and 'life' and he said he was alive once too, but that was many years ago and he can't remember a lot of it, but he misses the things he can remember, like walks in the park at sunset, going to the movies with a girl and that smell just after it rains.

On the third night, we got to know each other on a more intimate level and it felt amazing and I was fully aware of what I was doing (and what I was letting happen to me). I couldn't even begin to describe it in any physical way, even though it felt physical at the time - it was felt on all levels and the beauty of the whole thing was he could feel exactly what I was feeling at the time, so I could just feed off that.

After those three days were up, not much was said and things went back to being 'normal' and it hasn't happened after that...I have asked for it again once and the reply I got was "it will happen again when it's meant to'.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Seeker

I have been hearing them saying for months "we're not human" or "we were never human", but then every once and awhile I'll hear "we are human spirits", so it's just too frustrating to try and figure out, they intentionally want to keep you guessing it seems, but they do say quite often "We are Evil Spirits", and they seem to be very proud of it, there is certainly a trickster/prankster element present with what I'm dealing with. I just have no way of knowing, same thing with the positive voices, I was hearing some really helpful and insightful stuff for awhile but then that went away and for the past few months it's just these same negative voices that seem set on annoying me all day, yes, they love to comment on things about me that they don't like or approve of, in fact, that's mostly what they do. I honestly think that these ones are trying to do as much mental and emotional damage as possible. This isn't like alot of the hauntings you see on tv or in movies where there's stuff happening around the house ( though there was some of that to before) this is a complete instrusion into your life and mind and an attempt at non-stop 24/7 harassment to drive you insane, it's not possession because they can't make me do anything but it's awful all the same, but it just goes to show, if you can rough it out and keep your head up, people can adapt and overcome some extreme situations.

As for their motives, your guess is as good as mine, but I have witnessed that strong emotions give them more ability to interact with us.
Back in the beginning of my extreme clairaudience when I was a nervous wreck and full of anxiety, I was definately having more things happen, like I would hear banging on doors and walls in my home, once I had a door violently thrown open in front of me, I heard people running down my stairs when there was no one else there, but all that has stopped since I've calmed down ....this sounds out there, but I've even gotten phone calls and voice mails from them. The phone calls have a real crackly distortion to them usually, but I can hear them well enough, it's usually some type of prank call like call, I think they do it to try and stir up some panic in me and keep me thinking about them.
I definately observed that our emotions and thoughts feed them so to speak.
In fact one time I asked why they were giving me such a hard time, and a voice said in a more considerate and serious manner than they usually speak "what choice do we have, we feed off of fear"

it all boggles the mind
I try not to be too dim about it, I like to think that some the positive voices were a different sort of spirit than these harassing ones and that they were trying to help me, they were extremely kind and insightful, but these negative voices just mucked everything up to the point where I didn't know what was going on, who was who, etc... I know that there was alot of deception going on. So it's very complicated but yes, very very real

I hope that your experience works out for you, maybe I just ran into a rough bunch or something? All I know is that the intrusion into my life, especially my mind has been more than I ever bargained for, it's kind of harder to focus now knowing that they are always present, I'll just stick to reading books about the things that I'm interested in and hopefully this clairaudience will fade away someday

Last edited by jerseyguy77 : 07-12-2015 at 06:30 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Administrator
Hello

We so open doors that we are not ready to open or prepared for how open they will become. As a Medium I cam in with my door wide open to it all and had to literally read a book backwards chapter to chapter to understand whom and what I was. I personally have no off switch or down time from the other side the spirit and other entity world is always open to me. I have learned to embrace it is whom and what I am and work now to help others find that balance with it all.

I honestly feel that we all come in with the same book with us and like a book that is more for reference it has an index that we access along our life paths. In that we find parts of us and open those parts of us. Like a book though once we open that section, read that section and put the book down that what we read is still very much a part of us. We have taken i that information and that door is now open.

Things like EVP's are seen on TV and sadly portrayed like child's play at times, and this open those doors that we then can not in life close again. They are communications tool and spirits know this well, like the other things like the phone, camera and TV ect its all something spirit energy can control and use. Like with the living not all spirits are good and we have to learn to use the protections we have to ground and protect from that energy. We can balance it out when we open doors but most times we can not re seal that door.

Until we really get a handle on trusting out gut feelings and our intuitions we have no way of knowing what or whom we are dealing with is really them. Things like graveyard visits and EVP only amp up the activity more for those that want something from you to come forwards. Your opening that door and your brain too opens that door to at times hear "what it wants you to hear". So remember that with the EVP many people can hear many different things. Its not until you make contact direct like I do as a Medium to whom is tied to the EVP that you get the full picture.

Its not a game to be played ! We so forget that we are more and more able to connect to the other side as what is called the vail is getting thinner as we move to more acceptance we do not just die and that is that.

When it comes to some people we come in with things open to us to discover that is a part of what life path our Soul is to discover, but we too I feel are never given more than we can handle in life. We just need to stop and take the time to accept what we call the Paranormal is real and stop trying to push forwards things we should not maybe play in. Too many times I have had to go into homes where they have opened doors that should have well be left sealed by those in the past that sealed them.

Learn to listen with your inner ears that voice that is intuition and that gut feeling and not so much the recording devices. It is most likely that one some levels one is a spirit communicator that you came into life with this part of you open on some levels like we all do and you forced that door open too fast for you to adjust.

Things like Grounding are key, protections like Light or Bubble Walls. Crystals and other Religious Blessed items. Learning your own personal limits and asking your Guides to assist you in what you need to find that serves only Your Highest and Greatest Good. We control the other side they do not control us. We hold the power to balance what we take on. We hold the free will to say NO.

I work in the Light and in the Dark with things that come to be. I have worked with the darkest of dark of man at times, but know well there is no such thing as something many call demonic (if there would any of us on Earth be living ?) What I come to find at times is entities from other Worlds that have come here and got stuck, much like a living person in passing can come Earth Bound til they are crossed over to the Light.

Our brain picks up things and in reflex turns them into "fear" that primal survival instinct we still so have that is not used by us as much in this life in more modern time. When we again learn to tap into that aspect we too then understand ho to turn off the "brain chatter logic center" and hear our intuition and ground more the ride can be handled.

Lynn
Old 07-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Seeker

so true, this door I seemed to have opened can't be closed it seems (at least completely). I don't mean too be a downer, I'm sure many people's experiences are positive and beneficial, mine has not been so good, but it's also good to put these bad accounts out there to I think so that people can see the whole picture. I regret ever messing with EVP today, but one of the worst things I did was just jump right into it without really looking into it first, researching other peoples experiences, I did things backwards, I started doing recordings first and then read up on it and unfortunately, what happend to me happened rather quickly. Of course I've heard so much about the dangers of a Quija board, there's tons of accounts of bad experiences with them, even books written soley about that, but I naively didn't think of EVP as essentially being the same thing (dangers and all) it can be portrayed in a more scientific way than some of the older methods, but the risk are the same, totally naive on my part. Lesson learned the hard way.