Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 05-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Newbie ;)

How have you given back?

What are some of the ways you have honored/given back to/helped Mother Earth lately?

If you haven't, maybe some of the comments will help inspire you :)

I go around one weekend a month picking up litter from my community. It's not much, but it has become a personal tradition and gives me plenty of time to meditate on things and look at my life.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Ascender

To me that's very comendible. I keep poultry and a small vegetable patch in my yard. The birds always get first pick of the crop in spring and in autumn I always bury something in the patch as an offering to mother earth. Think globaly act locally.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:11 PM
Ascender
I recycle things like plastics and glass.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Ravenspirit

I don't talk much about stuff like this. I do it but I don't talk much after. I'm more about the doing than the sharing what I've done thing, shrug.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenspirit
I don't talk much about stuff like this. I do it but I don't talk much after. I'm more about the doing than the sharing what I've done thing, shrug.

I understand and respect that Ravenspirit, my goal is to encourage people to take care Mother Earth, not to boast or shine light on anyone.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Master

i killed the misquotes that keep biting me.

kk
Old 06-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
i killed the misquotes that keep biting me.

kk

Hahaha, they have been eating me alive!!
Old 12-07-2015, 06:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Spiritually; Every day, my meditation is to serenade the world around me with whatever instrument feels right today. I may not speak, but the life in nature may be the only audience that knows the story my music tells.

Literally; I tend the garden that is the world around me. Big, small- Respect all life, and life will respect you. An insect may be meager, but think of this; What is lost, if you stop to intervene and save a drowning bee? Nothing. What is lost if you don't? A life. A small, but nonetheless precious life.

Most recently, I smuggled a spider into the safety of my room, revived a dead wasp, and rescued a confused caterpillar that thought a hose was a tasty plant and promptly started drowning. That isn't to say everything I do concerns bugs! Just the most recent things.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:57 AM
Master
I plant acorns where there used to be oak trees. Being doing this for about 15 years.