Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 05-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Viswa

“He who forgives and acknowledges himself… that is what it truly means to be strong!”

- Itachi Uchiha

From Masashi Kishimoto's NARUTO.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:00 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
From Masashi Kishimoto's NARUTO.
Ok I finally had to look him up: Masashi Kishimoto , born November 8, 1974) is a Japanese manga artist. His best known work, Naruto,
was in serialization from 1999 to 2014 and has sold over 250 million copies worldwide in 46 countries as of May 2019.
The series has been adapted into two anime and multiple films, video games, and related media.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-01-2022, 08:00 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Naruto

"One's Reality might be other's illusion. We all live in our own fantasies"

- Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by Viswa : 06-01-2022 at 03:50 AM.
Old 07-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Master
When bondage disappears, so does space time ~
Within dreams, on ladder of love we climb -Unseeker Seeker
Old 02-09-2022, 03:37 AM
Deactivated Account

“I have been many things on my journey to become no one and no thing.“ - my own
Old 03-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Deactivated Account

"The most powerful words are "I don't know" as it opens up an endless possibility for exploration." - Sadhguru
Old 14-09-2022, 07:14 PM
Knower

“Nothing serves so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose.”
- Dr. Frankenstein, Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein
Old 07-12-2022, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.
- American Poet Sylvia Plath

I really like this Quote by author/poet Sylvia Path, because I'm a amatuer Creative writer and I think my stories are unimaginative. I think my stories only make sense to me in my head even if I do tell someone the plot. this one Sci-Fi story I have is more of a Animated sci-fi music documentaty how I visualize it.
Old 09-09-2023, 07:11 AM
Master

It takes a lot of mind and body just to hit that little ball into the right place. How successful you are in any area of your life essentially depends on just this – how much you can harness your body and your mind. And a game is a very direct manifestation of that. ~ Sadhguru

“When we have our body and mind in order, everything else will exist in the right place, in the right way.” ― Shunryu Suzuki

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon