Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-07-2016, 12:18 AM
Master
I understand what you want to do. I do what you want to do. I demonstrate and show the person through their own eyes and their own experiences what they need to see in order to believe. Rule number one is that everybody has their own beliefs and what is true for them is true for them. You can't force you beliefs onto another person. You can show them evidence that they can see for themselves. The truth is, everybody channels. Every single person does it in a way that seems natural. By listening to the words of others then that is one way go get your guidance. Listening to your own words is another way. That doesn't mean that all you hear will be the gospel truth but they may be the words you need to hear. I do that all the time. Even though I can talk to Mr. and Mrs. So and So and all the other spirit characters that I am acquainted with, I still use the regular methods to get my guidance. That is synchronicity, thoughts, or imaginary conversations, intuition and 'simply knowing' which is the most reliable method. The first thing you need to do is find your own guidance. Who is your guide? Where do you find them? How do you communicate? You can communicate safely by sensing words rather then hearing them. That is a safe method. I will tell you that communicating with spirits is very dangerous if you don't have the proper protections in place. What could happen is you could get voices. Not just when you want or who you desire to speak to. I am talking about mean nasty spirits who want nothing more then to watch you go stark raving mad. They can do it. They can influence your thoughts and your feelings and say mean things to you all day and all night without a break. You don't want that because literally that is a fate worse then death. What you want is to do it the safe way. Start out with your intuition and only sense words, do not seek out strange spirits who are not your friends. Find out who your friends are and work with them. They will show you what you need to know, or what you are allowed to know.

Even highest guidance cannot be trusted to tell the straight truth, they speak in riddles and tell stories for your education but not necessarily straight facts.

What you want to do may not be possible. It depends on what is permitted. That is not your call. If you do the work then you will be given permissions when you are ready. You will do it the safe way because I would not permit any other method to occur with you, but you have to do the work.

I will say that is sounds like you have been doing your work, and preparing yourself for the next step but you are not in charge of the spirit world and you cannot demand what you wish to occur. You don't know what gifts or abilities you will be given, besides what you have. Some people do one thing and others do something else. It depends on how your mind works and what your purpose is. Prosthelytizing and preaching never works. You have to engage the person and if they are interested then you can work with them but you can't tell them what to believe because each person has different experiences. What is true for you, is not true for someone else. You might be able to astral travel without any problem because that is you gift but another person might have a different gift and would never be able to do what you do but they can do what they do. You have to be flexible also, instead of complaining about the inflexibility of others. There are a lot of lessons to be learned and once you are on the path the learning never stops. Before you worry about other people, worry about yourself.

I know about this because I had to do everything the hard way. I went through heaven and hell and it was deathly, and I almost didn't make it but I learned my lessons. You have to learn the hard way if you are going to understand the experiences of others. You have to sacrifice yourself to do the serious work. There are easier ways and you might not always get what you want, but you will get what you need.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
Melahnin, Absolutely, I agree with every thing you have said....

Dutchie, I came back to offer you an idea which may be beneficial to your desire to change the world. Perhaps the healing arts is where you belong.
Learning to become a channel for divine love is a wonderful thing, and its still channeling!! Healing arts, like Pranic, or Reiki, or a kundalini based energy work are beautiful ways to transform ourselves inside, and out into becoming wonderful balanced loving people, and once we reach our potential and become strong in this work, we can then give it to our brothers of the planet, the planet itself, and even the experiences going on around the world. You can love every one, and raise the vibration of the planet, and feel the difference in yourself..... These arts of letting "god" or love flow through you to others, becoming a beacon or a channel of light, are truly rewarding and I am sure would give you the satisfaction you desire, since you seem to have a drive to heal the world!
Best of luck, and just an idea of course!

you guys are putting way to much thought into this lol, the purpose of this post was to recive advice on how to channel.my mind is made up, im sure the best way to achieve my goal is by using my own intuition.
if there is a better way to do things, then be my guest and do it, but i will do it how i think is best.
thanks for the advice and such but i really only want to know how to channel.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I understand what you want to do. I do what you want to do. I demonstrate and show the person through their own eyes and their own experiences what they need to see in order to believe. Rule number one is that everybody has their own beliefs and what is true for them is true for them. You can't force you beliefs onto another person. You can show them evidence that they can see for themselves. The truth is, everybody channels. Every single person does it in a way that seems natural. By listening to the words of others then that is one way go get your guidance. Listening to your own words is another way. That doesn't mean that all you hear will be the gospel truth but they may be the words you need to hear. I do that all the time. Even though I can talk to Mr. and Mrs. So and So and all the other spirit characters that I am acquainted with, I still use the regular methods to get my guidance. That is synchronicity, thoughts, or imaginary conversations, intuition and 'simply knowing' which is the most reliable method. The first thing you need to do is find your own guidance. Who is your guide? Where do you find them? How do you communicate? You can communicate safely by sensing words rather then hearing them. That is a safe method. I will tell you that communicating with spirits is very dangerous if you don't have the proper protections in place. What could happen is you could get voices. Not just when you want or who you desire to speak to. I am talking about mean nasty spirits who want nothing more then to watch you go stark raving mad. They can do it. They can influence your thoughts and your feelings and say mean things to you all day and all night without a break. You don't want that because literally that is a fate worse then death. What you want is to do it the safe way. Start out with your intuition and only sense words, do not seek out strange spirits who are not your friends. Find out who your friends are and work with them. They will show you what you need to know, or what you are allowed to know.

Even highest guidance cannot be trusted to tell the straight truth, they speak in riddles and tell stories for your education but not necessarily straight facts.

What you want to do may not be possible. It depends on what is permitted. That is not your call. If you do the work then you will be given permissions when you are ready. You will do it the safe way because I would not permit any other method to occur with you, but you have to do the work.

I will say that is sounds like you have been doing your work, and preparing yourself for the next step but you are not in charge of the spirit world and you cannot demand what you wish to occur. You don't know what gifts or abilities you will be given, besides what you have. Some people do one thing and others do something else. It depends on how your mind works and what your purpose is. Prosthelytizing and preaching never works. You have to engage the person and if they are interested then you can work with them but you can't tell them what to believe because each person has different experiences. What is true for you, is not true for someone else. You might be able to astral travel without any problem because that is you gift but another person might have a different gift and would never be able to do what you do but they can do what they do. You have to be flexible also, instead of complaining about the inflexibility of others. There are a lot of lessons to be learned and once you are on the path the learning never stops. Before you worry about other people, worry about yourself.

I know about this because I had to do everything the hard way. I went through heaven and hell and it was deathly, and I almost didn't make it but I learned my lessons. You have to learn the hard way if you are going to understand the experiences of others. You have to sacrifice yourself to do the serious work. There are easier ways and you might not always get what you want, but you will get what you need.

yup, i am at the same point of view as you, as i was trying to explain to the others who posted here, in order to spark a persons interest, you have to amaze them, other wise they will always have doubt and never take this kind of stuff to seriously, i mean, some people may just fully accept these things, but thats not very common.
as for my spirit guide, im not sure who it is or if i met my guide, i do however, have this entity in the astral that meets with me and teaches me anything i want to know, this entity is amazing, this entity showed my how energy works, how matter works, how to make a machine capable of traveling across space and dimensions.
next time i project i will try to ask him how to channel, the only problem is that, when i project or lucid dream, i have a totally different perspective of priorities.say for instance, i project with the intent to travel to my friends house so i can discribe to him what he drew on a piece of paper, once i project, my original intent is the last thing on my mind, i clearly remember my intent, but when i project, i deem it not important, thus, i wonder off and explore what ever catches my attention.when i wake up, i get a little angry with myself for being stubborn and mellow while i project lol.

i find it interesting that you mentioned that you can channel using imagination, some how, i always thought that i can use imagination in this way.from my experiences, if i let my mind wonder and fantasize while all i do is guide my experience, my mind begins to do everything for me like, creating the things i see around me, gives me senses like touch, feel, smell, sound and tempeture, all i do is just sit back, observe and guide.i noticed that sometimes my visuals end up with me conversating with other entities, and when communicating with these beings, its like they have a mind of there own and i can talk to them about many different things without me scripting there responces.they speak all on there own.im not sure if they are real or just part of my imagination.as of now, i use this method of visualizing to enter a lucid dream and then project from the lucid dream back into my bed room, that exist in this physical dimension.

to put it simply, i imagine something, the things i imagine already exist in the astral, i simply merge my self into the visuals and make the visual my reality, by doing this, i get to easily jump out of my body and into the astral, no seperation or vibration sensations are felt at all.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:23 AM
Master

You are not being advised on how to channel because you already know this. You are being advised on how to fulfill the underlying desire you have for wanting to channel. Whether you are open to it is your own decision. Best of luck in your endevors
Old 12-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Master
I understand what you mean about the visualizations. Those are ways to interact with guides or characters. You don't know your highest guidance is but it is probably that person you meet in the astral..It takes time and practice just like anything else and the people you meet in the visualizations and the settings are real in their way. That's what I do, I look inside and see a scene and see what is going on, or I have somebody else do it for me. I can look, but other people see things that I can't because they have a different perspective. I can look, and they can look at the same place and interact with the same characters. It's like a waking dream or a vision. That's a good place to start. As for hearing words. I really don't recommend it. You can sense words. not hear but sense. Speak out loud...That is what chanelling is. Next time you do a visualization try speaking out loud.. just you speak and then see what happens. Talk to yourself out loud a lot. Not with people around...See how that works.

I am not going to tell you how I did it..That was very dangerous and one should never do that.
Old 13-10-2016, 11:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
well, i have discoverd and experienced many things like, countless lucid dreams, astral projection, seeing auras.
not much left for me to physicly experience.
i am now curious about channeling, how do i do it?
how do i know when im doing it?
will i feel anything?
will it be subtle?
will i clearly hear or see things?
would it be more effective for me to just communicate with other beings while astral projecting?
i will not lie, the main reason i want to learn this, is so that i can mess with people, im thinking maybe if i can make a person realize that there is something going on that they dont understand, like, leave them with no doubt what so ever, then maybe people will become more open minded and be interesting in learning things in this subject.pretty much wanna raise awarness by completely mind fk'ing people :)

Interesting thread - I've read through your answers and you have been given a lot of good information. Not what you wanted to hear, but it lays a basis for the basic question - why do you want to channel?

Anyone can channel. That is true. What I found to be true for me is that, when eventually I was able to start channeling, where I was was way beyond where I started out.

Learning to channel, for me anyway, and I can only speak to my experience, was a new path, a start of a new journey, and it really doesn't matter why you want to channel, the fact that you have the desire to learn is really the key.

Because on the way to learning to channel, you have to do some soul searching. At least it worked that way for me.

So here is some advice on how I learned how to channel. And if you keep in mind it is a journey, and it is your journey and no one elses, your journey will be quite different from anyone else's because it's yours and no others. Just like you want to point people in a certain direction, I or anyone else can point you in that direction, but the path is yours alone and what happens is, you get on that path and then things will occur to you to do, things to watch, things to read, things to listen to, etc etc so the path morphs and changes and is quite probably startlingly different for everyone.

So I can start you on the path that was my path, but then you will find your own way down the path. And then miraculous things happen that maybe no one else will believe but you, but you really don't need anyone else to believe it, because it is your path and may only make sense to you. It does help if you personally know others that channel, and are around them.

Fear is what holds us back from anything, so my advice is not to let the fears that will pop up at you win.

I think every spiritual journey should start with music - ta ta ta da! Presto Chango - oh, you're probably too young for that to be meaningful

Learning is also different for everyone. I love to read. So basically that is where my journey started. With books.

Oh, and one caveat, which may be a game changer for you, but thought it best to throw it in here: you cannot ever prove to someone else that you are channeling.

Quite a conumdrum.

There is no proof to be had. So you may end up right back where you are, with that anyway. Oh, but the journey itself is so much fun and enjoyable, and its the journey's we take in life that change us and make us more of who we are.

So I wont tell you how this particular journey will change you, just that it was so worth it to me - I am a completely different person now that before I learned how to channel. On the outside, you wouldn't notice anything. But on the inside, I'm so much happier, I know how to get what I want, I love people in general, I no longer have people in my life that don't believe this stuff - except for the relatives, of course, but that's a whole other story.

Books: Start by reading channeled material. No, really. You should know what it is you are asking for.

My favs (and one's I started with):

Soul Love by Sanaya Roman
...there is an exercise at the beginning of the book - I think it is Chapter One - that one changed my life. I would suggest you start there. I never made it through this book, I think I only ever get a few chapters in each time. Who knows what other things I can learn when I finally get to moving on to other Chapters LOL?

Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts
...can't say enough about this book. Here's a fun way to read this book. Before I found this book, I was being given an opportunity to meet with a channel and ask questions. So I had to develop a list of questions for this channeling session I was being given. Come up with a few questions you would like the Universe to answer before and while you are reading this book, and then see how many are answered. It's quite a ride. And I love Seth - he really opened me up to my channeling space.

When you have blended with your soul ... and brought healing to those parts of you that needed healing ... i.e. first chapter in Soul Love, and read Seth - oh and by the way, I didn't understand a lot of what Seth was talking about when I first read that book, and I still don't understand a lot of what Seth was talking about - it gets very scientific and my mind just doesn't naturally have that bent, but I read it anyway and kept going because it was so intriging, then you are on the path, and the path will find you.

To take a shortcut, you could start with Learning to Channel by Sanaya Roman, but I liked my way - it was a lot of fun.

However you start, and for whatever reason, just start.

One of the first lessons Seth teaches is, it never matters what others think of you, it only matters what YOU think of you.

So, then, it's a challenge. If you care what others think of you, then that in itself may be a reason to start this journey, because you can't care what others think about your channeling, or you may never get to that space. But I don't want to give away all the fun stuff. You will encounter them for yourself.

Have fun with it and it you are excited about learning, that will lend itself to more enjoyment of the material. It's all vibration.

And along the way, listen to others channel, find people that channel in your area, watch you tube (or listen) be in the vibration of the channeling energy and that will not only be fun, it will help raise your vibration as well.
Old 13-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Master

Oh, and I forgot - Abraham Hicks. Wow - can't say enough about Abraham - Esther Hicks channels them. So here is Abraham on Learning to Channel - one of my favorite clips of theres - and there are literally 1000's on you tube of Abraham channeling - they also have a 5 part video of how the world really works - i.e. Law of Attraction. You can find it on their you tube channel. It's all free on You Tube.

You can also read the first few chapters of Seth Speaks for free on Amazon and probably the first few chapters of Soul Love - but Amazon tends to cut out pages in the Quick Look feature that are important LOL.

Here's Abraham on Channeling: (oh and Abe fans post all the you tubes - mostly. Esther does have her own channel - Abraham Hicks Channel - so you can see some videos, but everyone is allowed to post up to 15 minutes of audio from their workshops, so like i said there are 1000's and Esther had nothing to do with any of the clips or how they are presented, but I especially like the music in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0

One of my favorite Abraham's - I think this is really what you are looking for - the how to pull people's heads out of the sand. This is an interesting clip, because it was in the original version of "The Secret" - and Abraham (Esther Hicks) was edited out of the Secret shortly after it launched, so there are only a few thousand copies of that version, but this short clip is very powerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbJ8dp4zK7A

I also have a thread under...mmmm I always forget where I put it...Humor from the Other Side in the Member's Cafe... I found the link, I think:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=41746

and you can read through the Channeling section to find others ways to learn to channel - it is all there, you just have to dig a bit and this question has been answered many many times in this section of the forums.
Old 14-10-2016, 01:27 AM
Seeker
awesome thread. good job