Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Twin Flame Telepathy

I apologize if this topic has been covered before but I am currently reading about twin flame telepathy. Twin flames were defined as: sharing the same one soul resonance and vibrate at the same frequency, their energetic flow makes them telepathic and emphatic with each other and enables them to intuitively know what the other is feeling, desiring or thinking.

Has anyone had experiences with this? I am connected to someone in a telepathic way like this and trying to understand if anyone else has found a "twin" like this. I would like to discuss theory, the connection, etc.

The individual and I are not people who met until we had this connection and are a long distance from each other. I wondered what "spurred" this to happen. I would like others to share their experiences. I'm trying to understand this and find more reading material also.
Old 16-01-2018, 08:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Platitude,
I'm interested in this twin flame telepathy as well. There is a someone that I regard as m twin flame (however I'm not 100%) and we are also long distance to each other. Last night, I feel a random heat on my left hand and thought of that person straight away.

What kind of things happened to you? What kind of relationship you have with this person?
Old 16-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Sorry for this filler line here. I had duplicate posts. Newbie error.
Old 16-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Bunny

It's a long distance relationship right now and strange. Although I caught the person seeking me out and following me at one point (some may call it a mild stalking) when he lived a state away (after he initially realized who I was). It was kinda cute and funny that we did not directly address each other and also....awkward and strange. We are BOTH WEIRDOS. A lot of effort though to travel that distance to seek me out and I realized, it must be important to him but maybe he is strangely shy.

Right now I am struggling with the craziness of labeling my telepathic connections, there are five people. I am slowly realizing that trying to stereotype or label the individuals is wrong. I am actually reading to understand experiences as a comparison and learn more "common" verbiage to discuss it with them and others.

Feelings, vibration and intensely strong direct verbal and visual communication are what I am experiencing. I joke with them that the government must never know of what we could do or we would end up secret weapons...lol.

I asked them all what they think the relationship is and i got: love, mentor, best friend, hot mama and beautiful creature as my answers. I'm glad you asked this question and my connections and I discussed it. We haven't been hung up on defining and now I'm giggling and proud of the answers.

I am frustrated we are not more in our physical worlds together but I guess there is a reason for that too. Although I'm not digging it right now as my physical reality.

Sensations of "feel"...a big factor something they as a group connected never had before they met me. Totally direct visual and verbal connection...something I didn't have before them. We are learning together this way and also in other ways. Which is something I am reading is common to all it seems. It's about your development.

Tell me about your twin flame and experiences and what you share. Have you ever physically met? What relationship do you currently share?
Old 16-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Master

The telepathy happens with regular old soulmates too. ;)
Old 16-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
The telepathy happens with regular old soulmates too. ;)

I'm glad you said that because right now I am trying to also differentiate more vague messaging happening as either spirit guides or if they are other people with less powerful connection. The group and I are trying to see what we all feel when it happens and discuss some of the messages.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Platitude,

I'm glad I asked the right question :)

I've met my TF once and it was strictly professional. I was in need for his assistance within his profession. Upon meeting him, I just felt that I can easily get comfortable talking to him about my issue (which is not easy, by the way, people must have a lot of faith in me to actually believe in my story). But 1.5 years later he confessed that he was attracted to me since the beginning and even remember what I was wearing. He never has had this feeling happened to him at work, he's an extremely focus person, until I arrived.

Long story short, ever since that day, I got into a chain of awful occurrences, my whole world fell apart! I avoided him and left the country, despite his advice not to. Then the worst thing happened and I'm still kind of stuck in another country and can't go back home yet.

For the past two years, he's been helping me (like no other human would.. I mean, we barely know each other) and he helped me find myself again. I always feel that I owe him my live,.. like I don't know how can I ever repay him.

And looking back, I can see that all the timing was right. We had partners when we met, then the relationships fell apart. Now we really want to be together but we can't. Not yet.

In the meantime, I'm afraid to lose him. But I always have this intense "knowing" that he's the one for me. At the same time, I begin to love him unconditionally. My ego is all gone and nor have I ever been selfish. and it's weird... coming from me.

So now, we only talk occasionally, and when we do, we tend to think of the same thing.. I even don't have to ask and he'd say it himself. But I never asked him about his spiritual state or this supernatural things I've been experiencing. So when we are apart like this, I don't know if he feels me too?
What's your thought on that?
Old 17-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Finding a compassionate person who helps you is a gift in my eyes. I know... I am surrounded by negativity and selfishness right now in my physical world. All the things you are discussing sounds like a good path. Maybe you should ask him if he feels you too and ask those spiritual questions.
Old 17-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platitude
I apologize if this topic has been covered before but I am currently reading about twin flame telepathy. Twin flames were defined as: sharing the same one soul resonance and vibrate at the same frequency, their energetic flow makes them telepathic and emphatic with each other and enables them to intuitively know what the other is feeling, desiring or thinking.

Has anyone had experiences with this? I am connected to someone in a telepathic way like this and trying to understand if anyone else has found a "twin" like this. I would like to discuss theory, the connection, etc.

The individual and I are not people who met until we had this connection and are a long distance from each other. I wondered what "spurred" this to happen. I would like others to share their experiences. I'm trying to understand this and find more reading material also.

Hello,

I have my twin flame story. Here is a link to it.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=10.0

This experience has motivated me to become very involved with the subject of telepathy and higher self connections. I do weekly telepathic sessions with 4 people at this time. They are not at all brain reading exercises.

There is a lot to understand. The brain to brain kind of telepathy happens most often when we "resonate" with another person. For the more skilled telepath that experience can happen when each has evolved their telepathic abilities. My view of evolved is not what most would think. Telepathy itself is not a brain function as I understand it. The brain is the area where we become aware of the telepathic experience. We can have that experience and not be aware of it.

I am always looking for people who seriousally want to understand this topic more. I define serious as willing to invest time and personal energy. Serious is a lot more than really curious, ha ha.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
I've been thinking a lot about Twin Flame telepathy because of something my Twin said to me about a month and a half ago. We have never used the phrase "Twin Flame" with each other, but he seems to recognize the significance of our connection. When he was recounting the experiences between us back when we were together, he talked about how shocking it was that we could read each other's thoughts. At the time of this conversation, I sort of accepted what he was saying as yet another sign of the connection; even if the signs manifested to him differently than me, the point is there have been a wealth of signs. But I can't get over the fact that I never have been able to read his mind. At least not in a way that would smack me over the head. I mean, when we stared into each other's eyes, it's like we were having a conversation almost. But I didn't read his thoughts. Oh and sometimes I feel emotions and feelings that don't seem to belong to me. Some days I feel more connected to him than others, and it makes me wonder if he's thinking of me. I've met him in very vivid dreams before, but he's not the only person I've dreamt about vividly.

Anyway, I keep wondering, "can he read my mind? Like even now?" Does he hear my thoughts and know what I'm thinking/feeling, even though we're not together? And if he's really experiencing this, why is he still over there trying to keep us separate from each other?