Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-12-2017, 01:46 AM
Master
Tirisilex, if you have the opportunity, do look up "Angels on Assignment", from Amazon or wherever. It ought to be cheap now as it was published in the eighties.

Of course angels exist and are sent to aid those in trouble, who look to God.
What? They stopped after the biblical times?

Of course they haven't.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-12-2017, 01:46 AM
Master
Removed for multiple posting.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-12-2017, 01:52 AM
Master

Old 26-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

Good afternoon Morpheus

Why, maybe someone giving you a hand to get the message across
Old 27-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon Morpheus

Why, maybe someone giving you a hand to get the message across

Possibly muffin!

Old 28-12-2017, 07:03 AM
Master
Angels are spiritual beings who have taken a vow to never incarnate (unless directed otherwise) and to work for the upliftment and evolution of human souls (spiritual beings having a physical experience) on the earth plane and the raising of this world to a higher vibration. The positive energy of angels is the feeling of miracles, self-love, feeling protected. You may have encountered this with Guides and the Holy Spirit since they are all on that "plane", or even from the Christ-within; your own divine conscience. Flowers, roses, incense, all these beautiful smells in Churches are to honor the Angels and their positive divine energy. It allows them to enter a positive, pure and holy environment to descend and interact.

Demons are fallen spiritual beings who instead of working for the Light they work for themselves and don't usually incarnate unless they find a way in, (entities like Jeffrey Dahmer). Demonic spirits are extremely imbalanced, chaotic, and full of intense rage. They are ****ed off at God because they feel like He/She/It is a restraint on their freedom, yet no being no matter who can unmake their own essence which is made of God. This is pure self-condemnation, self-hate, self-everything. The Hell they are in is of their own collective creation, not of pure Love-God Force. This energy is very profound because it is very intense;y toxic, depressing, self-defeated negative energy. It is said that it even because of it's low vibration emanates a physical scent of decay and sulfur.
Old 29-12-2017, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
A few months back I had a really hard time and I prayed to Jesus for help. That night I heard a voice say "I have given 2 Angels watch over you and they will help you." These Angels then Introduced themselves to me as Ajiel and Ciel. They have been teaching me how to RELY ON GOD and take faith in HIM. For example I got fired from my Job today. The Angels told me to Pray to God about it and trust in him to take care of the situation. They said to not worry about the situation or panic just trust in God.

I posted this up at a the GraceCentered forum and a few people were trying to tell me that these Angels were Demons and that they are trying to take me away from God.

Now If these Angels said "Pray to us and We will take care of the problem. We are your only hope." then yes I would suspect something about it.

But these Angels are directing me to God not themselves.. yes they want me to trust them but they want me to trust what they are teaching me about God. I'm learning to trust God.. How dare these people try to tell me that they are Demonic??

One of the more difficult things to do in spiritual matters, is private interpretation of God communicating with us. The best outcome is to eventually be convinced on your own, without any ones interpretation of your experience. In this manner, no one gets between you and God, the line is direct and the connection pure.

However, biblically it is also okay to tell others that you trust about the experience to see what they say about it. But you then open the experience up to how outside opinions now look inside of your experience, which can water things down. But if you need help, well you just need help understanding things. Spiritual things are just different.

Me myself, I just keep my experiences with God communicating to myself, when it comes to interpretation. God communicates to me mostly through scripture, sometimes through others, books, music, nature and he verbally spoke to me just once, ; this year. I am 62 years old, and in all those years God has never spoken to me but one time. And I counted the words he spoke to me; 9 words! Goodness, just 9 words. But I have created dozens upon dozens of notes of inspiration that The Spirit has inspired me through bible study. But I am VERY careful to never lie about God speaking to me; so I never was one of those believers who constantly tell others that God spoke to them about this and about that. I think that is a serious trap that catches many believers who are so attracted to feeling a certain way that speaking those words gives them, " God said this to me, and God told me that!"

When God speaks to you, it could be like a mystic experience, he is plain and clear-, simple and direct; a voice like any voice, and the experience is ultimately freeing; but now this is MY experience with him, I cannot- in any manner-, claim that all experiences with God will be like that. But in my case, I have learned that the personal assurance you get from it will grow better in time. Your faith in the encounter will grow as time goes on. The more you think about what God said, the more it seems to dig deeper into your own conviction and understanding. Give it time, and it will open up more to you.