Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Knower

Dear CristalSong

If may ask you, how many spirits (higher powers) do you connect or receive messages? How can you be sure their intentions are good? I assume you receive in your mind and this interchange is from long time, correct?

We have a special obsession that is affects mediuns as it is described in The MediunĀ“s Book by Allan Kardec Chapter XXIII item 243.

Regards
Old 23-12-2017, 05:37 AM
Guide

:) Hello I grew up in this sort of world.... I think it depends on what you are looking for in that regard. I have grown up in this world but in my environment it never got enough energy to escalate into a full possession... but some people I know I have found that they got pretty deep into it. I had a friend that he got so low in vibration that the entity was able to physically manifest and walk around. The footprints left ink looking blotches on the floor....

I have been dealing with negative energies all my life so I found my ways as well as seen other ways and was able to draw in information based on commonalities of these occurrences. If you watch shows like.... PRS "Paranormal Research Society you will see and get a lot of "intel" Loraine Warren" has been a demonolygist. She appears to have learned everything from first hand experience.... There is another guy I like called Chip Coffey.

The books that I found really helpful with this were a book called Frequency "Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration" For a good idea on how vibrations and emotions work.... The law of one was the one that really made a difference for me... because it states a lot of the "dark's weaknesses"

also a lot of negative incidents may have occurred from "cool kids" playing with magic and stuff... I think courage and respect go a long way in this game....

I have found that crystals and thought forms and some good old fashion prayer helps a lot.. but it all depends on what stage it is in.... a negative energy usually has to build up energy in order to be able to do things like a possession or if the other person has a weak will or is vulnerable. If you look at the movie "monsters inc" it is a pretty good observation in how energy is gained through fear or scaring...

I was able to string together a matrix of sacred geometry that helps a great deal in relation to this topic too...

Also on the astral plane you can damage them if you want to go down there... lol it can be scary unless your use to it... I have practice different techniques and I am not sure which ones are good to use... because if you do something that displaces them entirely you could gain bad karma because these negative energies believe that they are expressing their love for that being but in their way lol..... its complicated to explain if you dont know what I mean.

I once teleported a entity I perceived to be negative and my guardians... were like Terrance nooo!!!!!! Another time I captured one in a energy box and sent them to a higher plane and they came back down and were not negative... but I sent a badder one lol and he got rejected and he fell back down but he wanted nothing to do with me after that.

But if you got this route it kinda seems like you build a profile.. and your always randomly challenged... and you start getting stocked... but even then I sense them and they teleport out and I am able to follow them... but that is not recommended at all.. lol if you only knew what I saw ...

If you dont feel like researching that... here is the secret to it all... honest love is the greatest magic of all...... Love permeates time and creates the conditions necessary to create a higher purposed outcome.... Everything has light in it... the negative ones just ignore it.. but even as they become darker if successful the light within them becomes brighter until they eventually return back to the light...

Then after that you should look into a show called arcadium on gaia tv..... once you reach a certain level... the dark wont even be able to see you haha.... so ask your guides about rainbow bodies and stuff like that.

all this I have stated super vaguely so just ask and I can elaborate...

Also you can thank the dark for showing and helping one find the light within. It is good to provide a shelter for the being you are trying to help if they need a place to rest only to be strong enough to go back in... :)

ohh yeah.. i forgot to mention... some good old fashion bubble protection works... as well as some wall charming.. to change vibration... i could go on and on..
Old 23-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear CristalSong

If may ask you, how many spirits (higher powers) do you connect or receive messages? How can you be sure their intentions are good? I assume you receive in your mind and this interchange is from long time, correct?

We have a special obsession that is affects mediuns as it is described in The MediunĀ“s Book by Allan Kardec Chapter XXIII item 243.

Regards

To put it in simple language, we are able to contact and be contacted by entities which can get a near frequency match to us. For this reason my life is one of sort of a Priestess, my home is frequency set to 244.5 Mhz, amplified by orgone energy and I regularly do cleansing and purifying and shielding of my body and auric field, meditate, am in communication with my Higher Self and Team (Angels, Guides, and Benevolent Beings) and most importantly I monitor my inner dialog and self talk as it is a very good way to know where one's own frequency is at.
I check in with members of my social Circle and professional colleagues and have Field Checks and Energy Checks to ensure that my body and field is in good health and Higher frequency, as they do with me.

Love and Compassion are high frequency's which really put off lower entities, they do not like those frequency's at all, it's fingernails on the proverbial chalkboard for them, therefore learning how to be a Being of radiating love and compassion for self and all others is one of the best and most natural defenses against lower frequency beings.

My whole life is centered around my the evolution of consciousness and professional practice as a Healer and Psychic and Teacher. So much as a professional Athlete would be conscious all the time of keeping their body strong and agile, doing nothing to harm it through food, drinks or other things which could cause them to loose their edge, so is my life as a Spiritual Practitioner.

While I do deal with people occasionally who have entity attachments and the extremely rare possession (it is a rare event indeed) I have no personal concern of them effecting me as there are much better options available than this body/mind/spirit.

I can't say for sure how many Higher Beings I interact with, there are Many, too many to sort out and sometimes what appears as one being will, when asked for it's identity, separate into multiple beings all working together at a specific frequency level in a shared mission.
There is a Team I work with more closely, but even then can not tell you the number exactly because it represents beings hard to count like crystalline entities and fairy beings also, who sort of just sparkle around me like glitter thrown in the air. They are attracted to my frequency and work, and their presence helps hold the field also.

Lower frequency Entities (less love/compassion in their fields) show up for me in darker color ranges, where higher entities are brighter and their energy more active and radiating (more love/compassion in their beingness) I'm sensitive to frequency so a lower level entity makes my skin crawl so to speak, so discerning isn't too difficult. Also they will project lower frequency thought forms (telepathy) or not make contact and try to sort of hide from me. So discerning the 'type' of being isn't too difficult when in psychic space where little can be hidden.

I hope this helps answer your question and give you a better feel for the mechanics of the unseen realms in regards to humans?

SkyGodWarrior also has a really great post for you which may help, I'm in agreement with all he/she said from my own experiences to date.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Experiencer
Here is a link and some good information from a credentialed person who does the work and has links to books and other useful tools.

http://depossessiontherapy.com/