Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Master
Reading for tealily
Quote:
Alright, I think I'm in another wave.

Will I be able to find a suitable new clinical job which makes me very happy within the next 3 months?

False Person, Imprisonment, Poverty, Unexpected Income ~ Kipper
You might find a job but you wont be much happy with it in the sense it wont pay as much as your current job does. It will not have the same office politics and stress, but it does not show contentment again, in the sense, that you will continue and take from the energy of your current place and might expect more. And I don't see a complete release for you.
You might need time to adjust to yourself , and to new environment even if its better than current work place. You might find a better atmosphere and friendlier but money wont be as much as you expect. Time to readjust your expectations outside of work, and understand the conditioning and expectations you hold work wise, and ponder on it, to really understand what you want, minus the stress at work. Your answer might be different than what you understand and tell yourself right now.

I hope this helps and relates , let me know ~

Next reading for angelic star
How can I better deal/ interact with S tomorrow ?
Old 06-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Master
What will be the outcome if me and P were to meet ?[/quote]
Tarot of Sexual Magic:
First one that flipped while shuffling still...
Hermit, gave me an immediate sense of not feeling of being excluded, left out.

Cards I drew:
Lovers - Pents 7 - Fool
Seem to enhance that vibe of doubt, not feeling seen, sulking (because of that or out of disappointment). He seems rather carefree, indifferent almost, but not in a nasty way, more that he's like that and/or deals with problems that way.
Advice: Knight Wands & Chalices 3 Beautiful cards! Find mutual interests and shared passions so you can come together through those.
In short: it may be awkward at first, as if you cannot find the other's groove, but if you can find your common ground, you connect.
I do get a sense it is important for you to dare to be open and vulnerable.

Question FairyCrystal;
A short impression of what the right partner for me looks like and/or is like (personality).

(Reason being that I've been told what he looks like -both looks and personality- a few years back and my ex suited that description down to the T, so I'm confused.)
Old 06-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Master
Feedback for Fairycrystal

Well thanks for the reading. S is my seven year old small student, who comes from a poor background. He comes from the street and has some learning difficulties so I help him with study for free. It's very important for me to make sure he learns.
Tarot of sexual magic isn't exactly the deck I was looking forward to for this question, but thanks anyways.

Editing. Oh sorry * awkward * you read my first question that I had erased. Well thanks for the reading about P, I guess will have to wait and see about that. Will update you in later posts. Thank you there, well done, good reading ~ I think tarot of sexual magic is an interesting deck and I am glad you have taken this up. It really takes courage to explore this. Looking forward to your future readings with this deck thanks a lot there !

Question FairyCrystal
Quote:
A short impression of what the right partner for me looks like and/or is like (personality).

(Reason being that I've been told what he looks like -both looks and personality- a few years back and my ex suited that description down to the T, so I'm confused.)
Old 06-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Feedback for Fairycrystal

Well thanks for the reading. S is my seven year old small student, who comes from a poor background. He comes from the street and has some learning difficulties so I help him with study for free. It's very important for me to make sure he learns.
Tarot of sexual magic isn't exactly the deck I was looking forward to for this question, but thanks anyways.

Editing. Oh sorry * awkward * you read my first question that I had erased. Well thanks for the reading about P, I guess will have to wait and see about that. Will update you in later posts. Thank you there, well done, good reading ~ I think tarot of sexual magic is an interesting deck and I am glad you have taken this up. It really takes courage to explore this. Looking forward to your future readings with this deck thanks a lot there !

Question FairyCrystal
Maybe important to understand that Tarot of Sexual Magic isn't limited to sex and relationships. I've done all kinds of readings with it, none concerning sex, some concerning money and/or work. So far it's the best deck I've ever worked with. I'm quite certain I could also do the reading for that young student with it. Using a specific deck is mostly what you choose because it 'opens' your intuition so you can do the reading.
With oracle cards like "Romantic Angels" I'd beg to differ on that, but not with Tarot.

Question FairyCrystal;

Old 06-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Guide

Question FairyCrystal;

(Reason being that I've been told what he looks like -both looks and personality- a few years back and my ex suited that description down to the T, so I'm confused.)[/quote]

FC - from Infintite Visions Tarot -

8 of cups, Page of Swords, 2 of Cups, King of Wands

This is a knight riding away from too many glasses of red wine, so maybe he will come with some baggage or at least a hangover, lol. Page of Swords- he's that quick, and perhaps younger than you? Idk, but 2 of cups shows he will admire you very much. To clarify I drew King of Wands. Your relationship will ignite a passion in him he never knew existed!

Hope I haven't confused you more.. Love relationships do seem to be the current topic.

Question for Anne
Will there be a love relationship for me in the near future?
Old 06-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Master
FairyCrystal]
Quote:
Maybe important to understand that Tarot of Sexual Magic isn't limited to sex and relationships. I've done all kinds of readings with it, none concerning sex, some concerning money and/or work. So far it's the best deck I've ever worked with. I'm quite certain I could also do the reading for that young student with it. Using a specific deck is mostly what you choose because it 'opens' your intuition so you can do the reading.
With oracle cards like "Romantic Angels" I'd beg to differ on that, but not with Tarot.

Absolutely you can interpret messages from various imagery, there are thousands of decks and thousands of amazing imagery to chose from. The options are plenty. I have recently bought 4 decks in the past two weeks.
I think I rather keep my options open than focus on images of a man trying to grab a woman's *** You can absolutely find messages in that too, just as much as you can find in the " romantic angels ". Whatever floats one's boat lol.
Good luck with tarot of sexual magic ~

Question for Anne
Old 06-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Master
Reading for Anne
Quote:

Thief, House

You might find a connection in the coming months, in span of two, either two weeks or two months , someone from family stands out. Perhaps through connection from a male member in family, brother maybe, because the feeling is brotherly. It might be temporary though and expectations might be misplaced. That is what might seem to you as attractive and to others as well , might not serve your ideals in the long run. So coming month or two is not exactly the best time for a partnership/ relationship. The first half of this year does not feel the best. Later part of the year frequency will be light so you could receive more then.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know ~

A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Guide

Feedback for angelic star

Your reading does resonate with me. I can see receiving brotherly love in the upcoming months from males in my sphere, but will remain on guard...
Yes.., holding the fort seems a good idea, waiting for the real deal :-)
Thank you!!!

A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:32 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for angelic star

Seven of cups, the devil, three of wands, ace of cups, eight of cups

You are now in a position where you are very strong and will be able to help those that rely on you. Those that are trying to manipulate you will now be handled by a man who is on your side. Someone is now recognizing your power and blessings will be coming your way. This is a time of abundance for you.

Question for traceyacey12

Will I see someone from work on Monday when I go to my doctors appointment?
Old 07-01-2018, 01:01 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for angelicstar
Thanks for this - I currently can't walk much due to a recent injury, but have just started to drink more water and will try to get out to a nice garden nursery tomorrow. Have gone back to my meditation app.

Cheers for the encouragement re: side project! :)

Reading for tracey
What is my best asset?

* RWS
Judgement

I feel like your ability to function under pressure is pretty good - in moments of chaos (eg at work) you may be the person everyone depends on for leadership. Very "okay, ___ happened. What needs to happen now?" with no sense of panic. It's funny - in my line of work this is the typical kind of personality we usually see in Emergency or ICU nurses (legit instances where we need people to be able to be very calm and functional under pressure!!!).

Next reading for tealily
Alright, I think I'm in another wave.

Will I be able to find a suitable new clinical job which makes me very happy within the next 3 months?

Feedback for tealily

Yes I can be this way, didn't know people relied on me for leadership though!

Question for traceyacey12

Will I see someone from work on Monday when I go to my doctors appointment?