Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Master
Reading for tealily
Quote:
General reading, or ask whatever question you want :)

I have used the Kipper deck since need more practice with this.

Court house, Toil and Labor, Official person

Okay tricky cards here. It feels to me that a client needs more adjustment. They are in two ways about reaching out and they could help you benefit and themselves too if they were to reach out. So Understanding how to bring back clients and tough management skills show at the place where you work at. Better management skills for existing clients and to build reputation. It feels that this is time for a lot of work, routine tasks and to be grounded. This requires a lot of work and is going to be this way for a while.
The official person to me right now feels impression on an important figure at distance. It does not feel relevant to your work or career advantage, but it feels someone has had a good impression of you, possibly someone older/ retired and could leave good feed back on your behalf. This however shows no significance to your work. This could also be bringing back some old values and also letting go of others. Allowing for a balance and shift of perspectives/ learning to be better at what you do. You could re learn from previous experience, your own self.

Hope some of this relates somehow, let me know if any of this relates ~

smiles your end ~

Next reading for angelic star

Will it be wise to take a trip out of state in the coming three months ?
Old 15-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Master

Feedback for angelic star
Ohh! Yes we have a term for that sort of reaching out - "recalls". It's good from a business point of view but I've always struggled with finding an authentic way of wanting to genuinely ask how someone's going without making it sound too much like a pull just to get them to come back into the clinic.

There is a lot of work being put into staying grounded at the moment - it is very effortful and yes, I do expect it to take a while.

The official person stuff makes sense to me as well. I have a very different clinical approach to the other guys in my practice (I'm a lot more holistic and have a less aggressive re-booking style); my style is very coloured by clinicians I admire outside my current place of work. I personally feel this is just a matter of style (regardless of what my colleagues think) rather than right vs wrong though

Reading for angelic star
Will it be wise to take a trip out of state in the coming three months ?

* FDS kipper
Main Male
Judication
Expectation

I'm going to say this comes down to your motives for doing it - I get the impression you're doing it for someone else, or because you may want something to specifically come out of the trip. If you're doing it for you, have fun. If you're doing it for someone else/something else, be wary as you may be taking a risk with your resources with no guarentee of return... :/

I'm still a bit n00by with kipper, but who knows, maybe this hits the mark somehow

next reading for tealily
What's an exciting change in my life I can look forward to within the next 3 weeks?
Old 15-12-2017, 12:28 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Yep I so don't want to go anywhere, at least not this month and maybe even early next year. I love to travel but these months feel so comfy right where I am lol, the thought has crossed my mind though. Yes right, I want to save my resources and not expend it when I am not realy sure about it. Thank you so much for the reading and the effort . I appreciate it.

Next reading for tealily

What's an exciting change in my life I can look forward to within the next 3 weeks?
Old 15-12-2017, 02:53 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for tealily

Next reading for Traceyacey
What can I expect for the end of the week?
* Happy Tarot
(it's almost time to start cracking out the Oracle decks, I've been sticking to tarot and kipper almost exclusively of late)

3 cards, no spread

King of Pent, Tower, High Priestess rev

The impression I'm getting here is that either a) things are reasonably settled/secure within your life at this time, or b) that there is a particular area in which things are settled/secure (eg a work project you may have been working on, an application for a lease which has been approved - that sort of thing). It's suggested here that there's going to be an unexpected suprise though (Tower), which may throw a bit of a spanner in the works.

You can get through this, you're just going to need to stay calm, use your head, and rationally problem-solve your way out of it (High Priestess rev).

-- Yes, things are ok financially for me, I am getting some help so I'm not worried as to what is going on so I guess in that way I'm secured? I do hope there's a surprise coming... I'm a twin flame in separation so I'm thinking union is the surprise

Next reading for tealily
Old 15-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Master

Tealily Exciting change in the next 3 weeks
Psychictarot: Positive movement forward (8 wands), Rest and rejuvenate(4 swors/mental), deception and envy (7 swords) clarified with triumphant success(ace swords)
The most exciting thing that's going to happen to you is paradoxically: Peace. You will find yourself allied with Spirit and find things moving smoothly on their own , definite forward movement. The image is of floating in the sea letting the waves guide you. Your intuition will be a strong guide.
Your seemingly effortless progress may attract some envy from others. It has been a journey to get where you are but they can't see that. Whenever you feel overwhelmed emotionally or otherwise, withdraw, rest , recuperate, get off the wheel and listen to your inner guidance. The result is a breakthrough or success.
Next reading for me: What can I do to improve my health and manage the avalanche of work in the next two weeks?
Old 15-12-2017, 11:12 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for angelic star
Procrastination is my comfort zone lol. I keep considering the idea of moving but the thought of all the effort and time it'll take makes me shudder. Financially, right now, it would be a strain as I don't do things by half. I'd want things to be 'just right'.

Next reading for moonincancer
What can I do to improve my health and manage the avalanche of work in the next two weeks?
Old 16-12-2017, 10:12 AM
Master

Next reading for moonincancer

Quote:
What can I do to improve my health and manage the avalanche of work in the next two weeks?

Imprisonment, Mature Woman, Toil and Labour, Concern

It feels that you need to clear your breath, and for that I am feeling you need to get fresh air for improved health. You might need to go long waks, breath exercises etc, outing and movement. I am also feeling a lot of drinks, a shift from drinks, even health drinks and they might not be really helping you. A radical shift of diet is needed, and for that diet itself might not be the first step. You need guidance and you definitely need to go out more. The cards also show someone who knows what needs to be done, so follow your instinct. Talking to a dietician will be the best.
A lot of work lies ahead of you, just do what need to be done. Only don't focus too much on what needs to be done, just do. As other things might need attention for long term, health included. So be well rested despite work.
There is someone who is left worrying about you, and it feels a matter of concern has still not caught your attention and needs to be addressed for more resolution and eventually better consequences for your self. In any case something needs to be addressed, and they aren't being at this moment. You need to follow your gut and ask for guidance and seek to address anything that you might not be fully aware of, or have the best guidance surrounding it now.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know.

Will contacting J at this moment be positive ?
Old 16-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Master

Feedback for moonincancer
'Floating in the sea letting the waves guide you' is definitely how I feel at the moment; I'm working hard to make sure I operate within my limits and stay adaptable. Work is going well but I'm also trying to rest well :) Peace is a bit of a rarity in my life, so I would look forward to it.

Reading for angelic star
* RWS

Page of wands rev
4 of Swords
High Priestess rev

Interesting. I'm seeing a lot of hesitation here with respect to you contacting J - lots of second-guessing about whether it's appropriate or not. 4 of Swords here is kind of saying it may be worth holding off - I'm not sure whether this may be because you're being guided to try to figure things out without J's input at this time, or whether it's because you need to let a certain issue rest between the two of you.

For advice, High Priestess rev is saying 'use your head' but also 'keep your own counsel'. The second one particularly. I'm not entirely sure what this means, but the summary from these cards seems to be saying that the best, most mature approach seems to not be contacting J at this time...

next reading for tealily
Eep! My normal physical therapist has just been injured; I'm not sure who to see for the remainder of my rehab. The good part is that the trickiest part of it is over, but there's still a lot to go.

Is it likely that I'll be able to see my normal female physical therapist within the next 4 weeks?
Old 16-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Master
Feedback for tealily
There is indeed a lot of second guessing and doubt here. So I am letting this rest until I figure things out and then approach them later. I might take your advice, and I don't feel I would have immediately connected anyways, but thanks for information.

Reading for tealily

Eep!
Quote:
My normal physical therapist has just been injured; I'm not sure who to see for the remainder of my rehab. The good part is that the trickiest part of it is over, but there's still a lot to go.

Is it likely that I'll be able to see my normal female physical therapist within the next 4 weeks?

Imprisonment, Court house

It feels that there will be a waiting period. I do feel a strong female influence so maybe someone will take their place in this short time. you will not be without help, but it might be quite possible that you will see them or hear from them in the coming 4 weeks for a short amount of time, even if not too soon. Maybe by end of 4th week to 5th week from now.
I hope this helps, let me know later.

Okay this is question I have been meaning to ask for a while but didn't have the confidence to. How far have I come in terms of getting over A ? Any advice/ positive guidance. ( I have picked cards Occupation and Thoughts ) on this question.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Feedback for tealily
There is indeed a lot of second guessing and doubt here. So I am letting this rest until I figure things out and then approach them later. I might take your advice, and I don't feel I would have immediately connected anyways, but thanks for information.

Reading for tealily

Eep!

Imprisonment, Court house

It feels that there will be a waiting period. I do feel a strong female influence so maybe someone will take their place in this short time. you will not be without help, but it might be quite possible that you will see them or hear from them in the coming 4 weeks for a short amount of time, even if not too soon. Maybe by end of 4th week to 5th week from now.
I hope this helps, let me know later.

Okay this is question I have been meaning to ask for a while but didn't have the confidence to. How far have I come in terms of getting over A ? Any advice/ positive guidance. ( I have picked cards Occupation and Thoughts ) on this question.
Green Witch Tarot
Advice/guidance:
Chariot & The Star:
take control of your life = a bit more action, even if only energetically. Know and feel that you can do and achieve anything you want. Trust yourself. Just focus on your goals and things that make you happy and bring you a sense of confidence (Chariot). Don't put your life on hold anymore, and adore yourself, your femininity in any way that makes you feel loving of Self. Romance yourself (Star).
Edit... I actually feel you should/could start dating again. Maybe not looking for a relationship, but just casual.

How far have you come: Swords 8 - Ace of Pents - Wands 7
YOu are well on your way, but deep down you are still hurting (Swords 8). Do/did you feel especially rejected or hurt in your womanhood? Feel as if you weren't good / pretty / attractive enough as a woman? (maybe that's why I got that last bit of the Star come up?)
Ace of Pents... you are beginning to feel better, starting to see the light again, able to find pleasure in things, beginning to feel more comfortable as a single.
Swords 7... ready to put your defenses down, even though you are still a bit reluctant to do so, you are doing it. Meaning opening up more. (I feel she's putting the 7th wand up on the wall in your reading)

So I'd say, not completely there yet, but well on the way.

QUESTION for FairyCrystal: What is my biggest obstacle in attracting the right till-death-do-us-part partner?