Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 12-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
lol!

One of mine did some printing for me!

I went out and he decided to sleep on my printer which I hadn't turned off.

Everytime he stretched in his sleep his bum pressed to 'go' button.

He did alot of secretarial work for me that day! I came home to about 20 print outs on the floor.

I started to call him Mr. Printer-Bottom for a while LOL

lol y 2 jump on my pritnr th did ths ol batd apt op dvd drivs czmd it is i no need 2 ger ew in my room my prntr pit on by my cd wen i get rnd 2 2it my 2 set my protn off thy did 2 all i gt wz blnk paer id di
i nealy died wen i had 2 pull chir way wera blnk papers wz a ded mose my 2 kittne si tled it wz hter 2nd kill thy did i no wear l evry 1s gt a rodent prob thy do coz of trash bean dun evry 2 wks so on

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Master
Leopards climb and hang out on trees where they can spot their prey from a distance. They also carry their food on trees to avoid other predators such as lions and hyenas who may try to steal their meal.

Hyenas, the females are the dominate as their testosterone are much higher than males making them bigger and stronger. Hyenas teeth are strong enough to crush through bone. They are extremely intelligent and very often outsmart any predator they encounter. Unlike most predators that kill their prey before eating it, hyenas often eat their prey alive. Leaving almost nothing left.

Lions, the males are the dominate. Some believe that males don't hunt but that is false, they do indeed hunt for food. The females do it more often to feed their young as its the males job to protect their territory. With lions, the males eat first, then the females, then the cubs eat whatever is left over. If anything.
Old 30-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Master
all i no thy tech us we dnt tech thm thy tech us fool us in 2 givin wot thy need
anmil r not silly
sorry 2 say ths thy no humen beans silly coz we giv in 2 need wot thy wnt ty do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔