Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-04-2017, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
The Law of Observation

Friends,

The Law of Observation essentially states, "That which you observe, observes you." Even if you were to watch another person from across a room, and that person wasn't aware of you on a personal level, that person's energy field would indeed be aware of you.

You also create in alignment with that which you observe. Observing your own mind, your own attention, creates an interesting type of feedback loop where you observe the observer, and this actually magnifies your creative power, making you more magnetic.

At all times, the Universal Mind, of which everything is part of, is self-aware.

Wanted to say I am particularly fond of this message.

Please keep writing your unique and meaningful messages.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Wanted to say I am particularly fond of this message.

Please keep writing your unique and meaningful messages.

Hello SaturninePluto. (I love your username.)

Thank you, my friend. I am glad you found it of value. The messages shall continue for a little while. Likewise, please keep writing your wonderful inspirational messages as well.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
No One Else Needs to Know

Friends,

The good that you do, the love that you offer, the progress you have made, no one else really needs to know.

What this means is that you need not announce or proclaim it in order to reap the karmic rewards of your actions. Action that stems from a loving heart is its own reward, giving you instant joy.

Your actions are known, received and rewarded by the universe.

I get in trouble with Higher Self on this one. :( It seems I need to 'keep my beak closed' more often as I spill too many secrets out about esoterical knowledge.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I get in trouble with Higher Self on this one. :( It seems I need to 'keep my beak closed' more often as I spill too many secrets out about esoterical knowledge.

You are a generous spirit, CrystalSong, with a very open and loving heart. Being aware of this, as you are, and keeping the aforementioned lesson in mind, you shall find it quite easy to know when and where are the most appropriate times and places to divulge certain things.

I love your beautiful website, by the way.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:03 AM
Deactivated Account
The Majority Vote for Ascension in Consciousness

Friends,

At this point in your evolution, humanity cannot be convinced that the world is "going to hell in a handbasket," any more than you can be led to believe that there is no value in your existence. The majority vote is in, and has long been in:

Most of you upon your planet simply want to live what has been termed a "fairly decent life."

Yet within this majority vote, a large number of you are actually stepping beyond the boundaries of "decent" and moving into areas of consciousness where you dream of more, a grander life design, a life where you actually inspire others with your actions.

Not one of you in the core of your soul really wishes for the destruction of your human race, not even the most frustrated of you, for your higher self knows that you exist for the purpose of expanding your consciousness to levels of love and joy that transcend the limitations of fear, as the soul gives itself many incarnations in which to play out this cosmic drama.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Understanding Balance and Harmony

Friends,

The balance of energy in your universe is one of bias towards harmony. This balance of energy pertains to the relationship you have with your Self, your core essence.

The mass belief, "For every good, there is an equal bad," is nonsense. That is not what balance really is, as far as what the concept originally means in the higher dimensions of consciousness. "We need both good and evil" is most often a cop-out that is offered to justify a fear of stepping beyond one's own self-limiting beliefs, beliefs that deny the fact that the natural bias of life is towards well-being.

The higher self has an appreciation for all, which includes a love for both polarities, love and fear. It understands that there is a cosmic harmony that indeed "needs" both polarities, yet its understanding of harmony doesn't end there, for it knows that [between the two extremes] only unconditional love represents the true nature of Cosmic Intelligence. After all, unconditional love is that which allows the illusion of "good and evil" to exist.

Those who proudly state that good and evil are needed are not those who truly understand the quiet power of being in alignment with Divine Source, which is [an understanding within] the higher strata of cosmic harmony, for what is truly needed for any balance of energy to exist is a higher awareness, that which is Cosmic Intelligence.

The true bias towards harmony that forever exists is a positive bias towards well-being. All intelligence/essence is naturally biased towards well-being.

Last edited by awareness : 10-04-2017 at 08:36 AM.
Old 10-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Giving Anger a Rest and Letting Solutions Find You, Part 1

Friends,

This is higher awareness speaking:

When you are neck-deep in frustration, you do not have the vision to see solutions, but when you finally decide to give your anger a rest, solutions are able to reach you.

The above is an extreme scenario, yet one in which you may still slip into whenever some hot issue has your attention. If you keep your anger balled up like a tight fist, then you are putting your health at risk, both physically and emotionally.

However, if you let your anger unfurl itself and spread out like a sheet, it becomes like a soft and warm blanket that covers you, warm because it is no longer hot, for you have calmed down and cooled yourself.

When you allow this, friends, you are aligning with the vision of your higher self, you are awakening once again to your natural state of higher awareness. Attuning to your natural state of awareness allows you to see the miraculous in the mundane.

Last edited by awareness : 10-04-2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old 10-04-2017, 03:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Giving Anger a Rest and Letting Solutions Find You, Part 2

You see, friends,

Frustration is like mud, and it keeps your energy muddled, you cannot move forward at an accelerated pace that is up-to-speed with your higher self. The greater the frustration and the longer you hold onto it, the greater your resistance to seeing solutions.

If a social justice issue has your attention, then are you being creative about it, are you actively looking for a solution, or are you mostly holding yourself back from seeing a solution because you are "seeing red," perhaps refusing to see an alternative color/perspective?

There are infinitely many colors, perspectives, solutions, yet in your society you tend to limit your imagination as to what is actually possible, limiting your access to dimensions of reality that may literally knock your socks off in a good way.

The good you seek is trying to reach you, but unless you are paving a road for it with positive thoughts and inspired actions, you cannot experience what God has to offer you.

Here is the point that many of you miss when you defend your right to be angry:

Whenever you persist in directing thoughts and feelings of anger towards a particular person, group or situation, without letting up, you are not appreciating, you are not thinking about what you are thankful for.

In other words, you are choosing to be "right" over alternatively considering your options. For example, you could decide that you would rather feel relief from strain. You could choose to pause and observe yourself. You could choose to ask yourself a higher question such as, "What am I really wanting to feel?" These are viable approaches that you could take as a positive response to your own feelings of anger.

You could remember to let your feelings of anger pass through you; you could safely ride your emotions to a higher state of being. You could go for a walk. You could write down in a journal (or just a single sheet of paper or napkin) what you feel is bothering you, and then you could draw circles in which to imagine solutions or alternate states of reality, leaving space to write or draw within them whatever inspirational thoughts come to mind. These are feasible options other than stubbornly holding onto anger.

Does this make sense to you? The Divine Force is within you!