Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Seeker
can anyone explain this???

I have been experiencing something very strange which I cannot explain. I have been very thoughtful about it as well as prayerful, but none of my higher powers have revealed to me what is going on.

Recently (in the last year) I have been experiencing what I can only explain as energy vampirism. I have had three people come into my life who I feel utterly drained by. The first was a friend who I would also cuddle with/nap with sometimes. I noticed that after spending more than a few hours with him I began to feel incredibly drained. One time I actually fell asleep and took a nap with him and when I woke up I almost felt sucked dry. I had a lot of anxiety from feeling so incredibly weak and drained of mental power and began to distance myself from him after. I wouldn't say he was particularly clingy or needy, just a massive energy drain.

The next was a boyfriend I had for only about 3 months. I would again feel sucked dry of my energy after spending a day or night together. Spending an entire night sleeping together was especially draining. I eventually broke it off and one big reason was this energy transfer.

The third and most recent is my current boyfriend. We have been together about 8 months. At first I didn't notice anything but now it turns out he is the worst of them all. If energy were blood I feel like I have all but a few drops left after we spend any considerable amount of time together. If it is two or three days I almost feel dead. With him the energy drain is so bad that I have a fuzzy mind and think slowly when I'm with him because my mental energy is sapped. Among the three he does exhibit some off-behavior. He is obsessed with any kind of almost constant body contact, holding my hand, ect. At night I call him the octopus, because he manages to always find his way to my side of the bed in the middle of the night and wrap his extremities around me. I know enough about energy work that he also seems to unknowingly target my energy centers. He always puts his hands on my mid-back (spine), the top of my head, my heart and groin. He also puts his bare feet on top of my feet. It's actually creepy because he does this subconsciously. He will promise to stay on "his side" of the bed at night but in the middle of the night crawls over to me. I have awoken multiple times to find the palm of his hand out flat directly above my head like he is plugged into my crown chakra and sucking me dry. I have tried to talk to him about all this but he just laughs and has no point of reference to energy or metaphysical things. I am white and he is Korean... don't know if that plays into it. Also, all of these men have been shorter and smaller than me.

I wonder if the difference in size and energy levels means I lose my energy and they gain it because science says energy always goes from a higher to lower state. The weird thing is this has never happened to me before and now it has gotten so bad that it is literally interfering with my life. I don't especially want to break up with my current boyfriend but I have no other choice if this continues. Does anyone have any insight into what is going on or what could fix it?! I feel cursed, almost like Rogue from X-men except the exact opposite of her problem. She sucks the energy out where as I get the energy sucked out of me. I just want to know how to explain all of this. Recently I've been reading historical Chinese texts about yin/yang, and qi (vital essence). I get the impression that the wrong combination of elements in two people can end up in a draining dynamic like this. One final note, not sure if it has to do with this, but my grandmother has talked about her grandpa several times to me, that he was some kind of folk healer (from Poland). She said verbatim that when he laid his hands on people they would become healed... one example was when he laid hands on people with broken bones and they became instantly healed.

Any insight/advice/intuition GREATLY appreciated as I feel like I'm being drained of my life.