Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-01-2018, 07:35 AM
Master
Adventure holiday, MOD, and white nougat brownies

I was on an adventure holiday with my two sisters. We were camping out and travelling together. There was a city and we had to avoid the cameras as much as possible. I went down a back road and saw the ministry of defence. All the women in the building were looking at me in the street smiling but they were all focused on me. I had a nice outfit on and my hair was much better, I looked more grown up and sophisticated, slimmer, healthier and wearing high heels, which I never wear. Mum was driving me in her car. I then got out and I was looking for a bus, I ran around the roads finding a bus that would get me to where I needed to be on time. There were some boys at the bus stop saying a bus won't come here for a while so I left to find another bus stop. I think I then got to work and was logging into my computer and chatting with people there. Me and Chloe somehow were together again and Molly had been separated. It was awkward between us but we had to get on with each other. We managed to end up at a hotel for the night. We got three delicious brownies they were white nougat with nuts. I ate one and saved two for home. When we was back, I couldn't find the brownies, Molly had given them to the dog. She was sorry but didn't realise what they were. I was showing people my achievements and certificates of what I had done whilst on the adventure holiday and soon forgot about the lost brownies.

Last edited by Ladyrose92 : 20-01-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old 22-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Master
Well I hope he hasn't cheated on me! I wouldn't do that even if he had.