Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Baptism.... Rising up... from death, and the grave.

The ancient Essenes practiced it daily.
Who are the ones who preserved the scriptures, found in the cave in Qumran.

Got biblical proof that those writings are from the so called Essenes? As for baptism one gets many views from the symbolisms in the Hebrew poetry in the so called Old Testament. Noah built a floating house to rise above the waters. You get Moshe walking through the waters and we have Yeshua walking on it which to me are all symbolisms to overcome the enemy especially those posing as the Truth. I think its fitting to point out that Revelations 18:5 and there abouts should also be commented on in that other thread about satellite view and street view.
The satellite view and the street view is not even the whole picture. Even with the whole picture there is only one collective view. You'll notice in the verses surrounding Revelations 18:5 that some people are destined(pedestined) to carry out their commanded duty to gather and reconcile those that have been down trodden and RENEW their rightful place IN with the Tree of Life. Only the righteous can judge and rule above me. No?
Old 07-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Master
96th6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Got biblical proof that those writings are from the so called Essenes? As for baptism one gets many views from the symbolisms in the Hebrew poetry in the so called Old Testament. Noah built a floating house to rise above the waters. You get Moshe walking through the waters and we have Yeshua walking on it which to me are all symbolisms to overcome the enemy especially those posing as the Truth. I think its fitting to point out that Revelations 18:5 and there abouts should also be commented on in that other thread about satellite view and street view.
The satellite view and the street view is not even the whole picture. Even with the whole picture there is only one collective view. You'll notice in the verses surrounding Revelations 18:5 that some people are destined(pedestined) to carry out their commanded duty to gather and reconcile those that have been down trodden and RENEW their rightful place IN with the Tree of Life. Only the righteous can judge and rule above me. No?

Revelation 18:5?

"Babylon"?
AHIYAH....
The interpretations of your particular cult, which you keep bringing up and citing, are ridiculous and flawed.

Your communication comes across as smug, overly self satisfied, and, full of yourselves.
Indications of cultic activity.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-08-2018, 01:07 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
96th6

"Babylon"?
AHIYAH....
The interpretations of your particular cult, which you keep bringing up and citing, are ridiculous and flawed.

Your communication comes across as smug, overly self satisfied, and, full of yourselves.
So its a matter resorting back to ignorance? Which is what got you this far and it will take you the rest of the way.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
96th6

"Babylon"?
AHIYAH....

Hey your Pharisaic tendencies are showing and its right where that ancient head wound is, which is now being reopened . That sound of laughter is me. TeeHeeHee.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:47 AM
Suspended
Master
Did someone else notice that a certain person here had no biblical proof of the writings that were found in a cave belonged to some people they call Essenes? Maybe they didn't know that John the Immerser was from 8th in line to do his Father's Will. From the Tribe of Lawi(Levi) I will add. Whats that word that describes this moment? Oh yeah ad-hominym, ad-hominem, ad-name calling because he's been proven a fraud. [woody wood pecker laugh in the distance]. Yep a thief would accuse others of the very same thing the thief is doing. And I feel like a thief also the way I'm stealing it from them. Is that hypocrisy? Lol
Old 13-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
sometimes if you quit getting lost in words and phrases and watch what things do something can be learned.

flames - strive upward - fire is good - cherubim guarding FLAMING sword. flaming driving things upward... 'flaming sword' to keep us out of Eden would make it questionable as to whether trying to go 'up' was in fact the correct decision, assuming we did indeed find Eden valuable.

water flows downward into places people seem to very much dislike

baptism, cherished by Christians, is done with water - initiation ceremony. So again, given the importance this ceremony has in the christian faith and the propensity of things to actually have meaning, this begs the open question, is trying to go down really a better decision?

two pointers, based on evidence based out of this reality, and both telling me that commonly cherished wisdom is likely to be dead wrong.

And both telling me, going with what I WANT things to be like at the expense of what the reality is that they are, may also be the wrong path.

I agree the symbolism to represent the invisible is interpreted by common dominate thoughts to the point of excluding other possible thoughts. Genesis was written symbolically and one picture could represent nouns, verbs and adjectives. Basic language construed by imagination.

Outward baptism of body by water and Inward baptism of soul by fire.