Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 23-05-2013, 10:36 AM
NumbersCadet

Question Great Numerology App

Hi!

Good to be here!

I've found an article yesterday on Examiner.com regarding a new Numerology App for Apple devices which claims to be the Best in the world.

The app is called Numerology - The Pocket Numerologist and is made by Codebringers Software.

Did any of you had the chance to use this app?

I'm interested in some opinions because I want to buy it, but first I want to make sure that it deserves its price!
Old 30-05-2013, 12:00 PM
NumbersCadet

Nevermind, I've bought it! It seems the app is made by the same developers who made the Angelic App, Divine Grace which is totally awesome!

Regarding the numerology app which is called Numerology - The Pocket Numerologist... WOW! Is insanely accurate and comprehensive!

Everything is explained very well and in-depth!

My complete numerological report made with this app is 25 pages long in PDF!!! Wow!
Old 31-05-2013, 07:11 AM
missrachel300

Wowza! 25 pages from an app is major!
How much did it cost?
Old 31-05-2013, 09:11 AM
NumbersCadet

I've paid for it 9.99$ CAD. That's why I was very curious about its quality.

But after I've downloaded their other app, Divine Grace (the free one) which I love and use it daily, the quality of it convinced me to purchase the numerology app also.

And I'm so glad I did ! It's incredible and considering the quality, amount of content and price ratio, it's a real bargain (never thought I would say that about a 10$ app )!

You can read about these apps on their website codebringers dot com on their portfolio page.

They really deserve to be advertised - they have awesome products!
Old 31-05-2013, 09:18 AM
missrachel300

Nice! What is the Divine Grace one like?
Old 31-05-2013, 09:27 AM
NumbersCadet

It is with messages and positive affirmations from Archangels. The content is made by Tammi Rager, the so-called Numerologist to the stars.

The app it's fun and easy to use, and its design is absolutely gorgeous!

What I love about Divine Grace is that it's giving me exactly what I need to hear on a particular day! Like it's reading my mind :)))))!

As I previously mentioned, they have two versions of Divine Grace: a paid one and a free one (which I've downloaded).

You must search the appstore for the free version, because on their website they point only to the paid one :))).
Old 31-05-2013, 09:29 AM
missrachel300

Thanks for the tip!
I'm gonna check it out.
:)
Old 31-05-2013, 09:33 AM
NumbersCadet

You're welcome :)! To help you out a bit, the app icon of Divine Grace is like a white envelope with a red wax seal.