Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:18 AM
Seeker

Number 18?

This past December for whatever reason for the entire months of November and December the number 18 was stuck in my head. December 18th specifically. I felt something huge and important or life changing were to happen on that day. Well... nothing crazy really happened. I just drove home to see my family for Christmas. But just because I didn't witness it doesn't mean something did not happen. I know December 18th was an anniversary date from a very old ex boyfriend I don't even talk to anymore but not significant whatsoever now.

Any knowledge on the number 18?
Old 06-05-2013, 02:01 AM
missrachel300

1 + 8 = 9

It has a base energy of 9 which represents universal laws, endings and beginnings, and awakening to life purpose.

If you google 'angle numbers sacred scribe' you will find a great blog that has info on pretty much all the numbers. lol.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Mayflow

Yes, what Rachel said. I'v studied numerology and it is so very interesting to me. If you see December as month 12, then 1+2=3. 3 is a number lof love and communication. If you add the 3 to the 9, you will still get the number 12. Nines never change other numbers.
Old 26-12-2018, 05:57 AM
Knower

broken arrow
Old 04-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Blast the timbers!
Old 13-01-2021, 12:07 PM
Newbie ;)

18 represent 9 in numerology. 1+8=9

If 18 is your birthday date, then this is your psychic number.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:22 PM
Pathfinder
Luckly I have swtiched to two mobile numbers where we have 11 33 99 55,1111 as well

Hope these will bring peace in my life.