Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Tatiana, please carry on with your memories.
Any memories of being a nurse?
(Just brought one example of the wounded in with my previous post - concerning a relative from the past - the reality you say you remember).

Surely nursing must have meant more than just ‘taking selfies’ by the bedside of those war wounded.
How did you feel about them, how did they open up the outside world for you?

My time of being a nurse has actually been very helpful for me in remembering things that prove my memories are true and I am Tatiana. I recalled the face of a fellow nurse of mine without ever having seen her photo. Then, I looked up her by name and found out she looked just as I saw. So another proven memory to the list!

At the time nursing was something I felt I could do forever. It was so surrreal to be healing these soldiers these heroes, each whom had their own story their own family. Surgeries could be gruesome but the thought of their families always kept me steady. It certainly made one grow up fast. Olga couldn’t handle the gore, and seeing things done to officers she’d grown to become friends with, and feared she could lose on the operating table.

Me and Olga fell in love with two soldiers whom we took care of. We were very humble girls and it felt more of an honor for us to be spoke so kindly to by these men who were our heroes of Russia. The soldier I had feelings for, a man named Vladimir, he told me all about his life. We girls always loved to hear what life was like on the outside world for others. Our life was very different, and before hearing stories by those whom were not royals it had never really occured to us life could be any different than what it was.

But could I be a surgical nurse now? Unfortunately I couldn’t ever. After what happened to me, to my family, what I saw that night, I can’t handle the sight of blood anymore.
Old 22-03-2018, 01:21 AM
Master
Tatiana, quote:
Quote:
It was so surrreal to be healing these soldiers these heroes, each whom had their own story their own family. We girls always loved to hear what life was like on the outside world for others.
So why the change now in your reactions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The problem with reincarnation stories are the amount of people who think they are reincarnated, all over the world are thousands of ' Tatianas ' all claiming to be a reincarnation of her but the thousands tell different stories so it's impossible to piece together which memories are false and which are true.
I was wondering about that too.
How many Tatianas have you been in contact with Tatiana?
How do you all get along – and how do you spot a fake?

I just wonder if people are confusing channelling with past lives?
I have a rather clear memory of channelling Hadrian's wife’s life @ Hadrian’s Villa, Italy.
Because I *felt* her feelings, her thoughts and her story in first person, I could easily have imagined it to have been my past life memory – which it isn’t.
I have noted other psychically sensitive people make that kind of a mistake.

Quote:
You say you are connected in THIS life to Alex: that in itself is interesting, have you had your DNA tested and how did you do that?
I keep forgetting to ask you, in your past life memories in what language do they come through to you?
I thought Tatiana meant that she has ties to the female side of the Romanovs through Alexandra - meaning Alexandra Feodorovna the spouse of Nicholas II – but how Tatiana? This is where I got confused.
Old 22-03-2018, 04:21 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Tatiana, quote:

I have a rather clear memory of channelling Hadrian's wife’s life @ Hadrian’s Villa, Italy.
Because I *felt* her feelings, her thoughts and her story in first person, I could easily have imagined it to have been my past life memory – which it isn’t.

I thought Tatiana meant that she has ties to the female side of the Romanovs through Alexandra - meaning Alexandra Feodorovna the spouse of Nicholas II – but how Tatiana? This is where I got confused.

What do you mean? The change in reaction? To how I feel about nursing? Or are you trying to state you think I’m reacting a bit short?

If so,I feel Im reading some doubt from your messages, which easily makes one short, as it’s a bit trying to rewrite and clarify things I’ve said already. It’s not channeling. I have my memories on my own seldom needing to try to press into my mind. These memories I have I have had for years. There is one soul, one me. There is only one Tatiana. One person. And, though there were past claimants, who have renounced their claim, there are no other Tatiana claimants currently.

All of these claimants have stated things like “I had dreams I was playing with Anastasia at the palace!” Or things they read of. None of them have memories that were not of things they already read. Hence, (why they dropped their claim), why my claim without a doubt outweighs them all. I have had for many years known countless things I then found proof of. I knew things that I had never read or seen before. I recalled events, faces, places, even things only I would know such as: diary entries. There is NO bigger proof that counts more than these.

Finally I have found most of my family and they all have proven memories, and, resemblance.

Resemblance doesn’t make a life, after all look at how many doppelgängers exist. But, when it is coupled with strong proof it shows the truth. People claim you only have 1% you’d look like yourself but, out of many claimants of say, Audrey Hepburn, only 1% of them is real.

A real reincarnate encompasses their resemblance and proven memories.

Yes I am related to Alexandra’s side though for my own personal safety I don’t release my name and relations over the Internet.
Old 22-03-2018, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatianaRomanov
What do you mean? The change in reaction? To how I feel about nursing? Or are you trying to state you think I’m reacting a bit short?

If so,I feel Im reading some doubt from your messages, which easily makes one short, as it’s a bit trying to rewrite and clarify things I’ve said already. It’s not channeling. I have my memories on my own seldom needing to try to press into my mind. These memories I have I have had for years. There is one soul, one me. There is only one Tatiana. One person. And, though there were past claimants, who have renounced their claim, there are no other Tatiana claimants currently.

All of these claimants have stated things like “I had dreams I was playing with Anastasia at the palace!” Or things they read of. None of them have memories that were not of things they already read. Hence, (why they dropped their claim), why my claim without a doubt outweighs them all. I have had for many years known countless things I then found proof of. I knew things that I had never read or seen before. I recalled events, faces, places, even things only I would know such as: diary entries. There is NO bigger proof that counts more than these.

Finally I have found most of my family and they all have proven memories, and, resemblance.

Resemblance doesn’t make a life, after all look at how many doppelgängers exist. But, when it is coupled with strong proof it shows the truth. People claim you only have 1% you’d look like yourself but, out of many claimants of say, Audrey Hepburn, only 1% of them is real.

A real reincarnate encompasses their resemblance and proven memories.

Yes I am related to Alexandra’s side though for my own personal safety I don’t release my name and relations over the Internet.

Personal safety???? I would have thought a member of Royalty would be extremely safe.
Personal resemblances don't play much importance in reincarnation cases, it's the ' soul that reincarnates ( so they say) and the soul has no form, DNA carries the resemblance

In what language are your memories ?
Old 22-03-2018, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Tatiana, quote:

I have read quite a lot of ' Tatiana ' reincarnation claims and they all describe their lives very differently, often contradicting each other, it's extremely interesting but very hard to prove and confusing as getting down to the nitty gritty is usually avoided.
Old 22-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Personal safety???? I would have thought a member of Royalty would be extremely safe.
Personal resemblances don't play much importance in reincarnation cases, it's the ' soul that reincarnates ( so they say) and the soul has no form, DNA carries the resemblance

i've got to agree with this. don't have to have a resemblance, thank god, or else i'd look like a man
Old 22-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by holly1213
i've got to agree with this. don't have to have a resemblance, thank god, or else i'd look like a man

Oh we don't want that

It's strange that some think you need to resemble the person you think you are reincarnated from, they must think a soul has form
I have noticed in a few books I have read they dress up in similar clothes and pose trying to resemble the other person, I hope you don't wear your Mans clothes
Old 22-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:

Where did you get that from? I did NOT say I was in the current line of succession to anything. But even if I was in the line of succession very royal it’s still a bad idea to tell any random person you don’t know these things
Don’t be so condescending it’s quite rude.

That’s only things people with no resemblance say haha. All legitimate pasta I’ve seen have resemblance also, I have friends who have swapped genders but at least carry something like a nose a mouth or eyes. There’s always some resemblance

Agree or do not, you obviously have a different viewpoint you are not interested in widening and I’m getting tired of replying to very condescending things. There’s no need to be rude here

English (the language we spoke with Mama and among ourselves) Russian (what we spoke with Papa) and French (we had learnt french in that life)
Old 22-03-2018, 02:14 PM
Seeker
Quote:

That’s only things people with no resemblance say haha. All legitimate pasta I’ve seen have resemblance also, I have friends who have swapped genders but at least carry something like a nose a mouth or eyes. There’s always some resemblance

Might have SOME sort of resemblance in a way, but some people don't know what their past selves looked like exactly necessarily. I've been told I have a masculine jawline. <_<
Old 22-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Where did you get that from? I did NOT say I was in the current line of succession to anything. But even if I was in the line of succession very royal it’s still a bad idea to tell any random person you don’t know these things
Don’t be so condescending it’s quite rude.

Agree or do not, you obviously have a different viewpoint you are not interested in widening and I’m getting tired of replying to very condescending things. There’s no need to be rude here

English (the language we spoke with Mama and among ourselves) Russian (what we spoke with Papa) and French (we had learnt french in that life)

I wasn't being rude or condescending but you did say for your personal safety which I presumed meant regarding your ' lineage ' this is what you posted....

'Yes I am related to Alexandra’s side though for my own personal safety I don’t release my name and relations over the Internet.'

If you are related then you are part of the Royal Family but distant... I don't for one moment expect you or anyone to post personal info: but when someone comes onto the Internet saying they are the reincarnation of a Romanov then I presume they will be asked questions, it is an interesting subject.