Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 03-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Experiencer
Mannaz the self

There are some internal issues that I've known I need to work on. Needless to say that I have recently begun to do this much needed work. Last week I did a five card Rune spread, where I replaced each card in the deck and reshuffled. Usually I cut the cards and turn five cards over. Well it must have been meant for me to do the spread differently and get the message loud and clear to work on myself. The Self/Mannaz was pulled 1st, 3rd, and 4th in this spread. Wow it could not be any clearer than a ton of bricks hitting me on the head to get my attention. Has anyone else had the runes get their attention like this? Please share.

"When the student is ready the teacher appears" quote origin The Buddha or Mabel Collins
Old 10-07-2013, 03:08 AM
Guide
I use the stones and have drawn the same rune 3 or 4 days in a row, even with shuffling super well! When I draw a rune I kind of let it jump into my hands.

It's different with runes, IME, than with other oracle forms. Runes are almost like creatures unto themselves. They have a presence, a force.

I "blooded" my runes many months ago, which involves sacrificing some of my blood to the runestones. Immediately they began being more insistent with what they showed me. It's hard to explain. It's like an energy increase?

I think Runes want to LEAD. Like they told you to do your cards differently and that way they could make sure you got their message. Listen to them. They will become a more powerful tool for understanding yourself, the world, and for guidance and knowledge.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrielle
I use the stones and have drawn the same rune 3 or 4 days in a row, even with shuffling super well! When I draw a rune I kind of let it jump into my hands.

It's different with runes, IME, than with other oracle forms. Runes are almost like creatures unto themselves. They have a presence, a force.

I "blooded" my runes many months ago, which involves sacrificing some of my blood to the runestones. Immediately they began being more insistent with what they showed me. It's hard to explain. It's like an energy increase?

I think Runes want to LEAD. Like they told you to do your cards differently and that way they could make sure you got their message. Listen to them. They will become a more powerful tool for understanding yourself, the world, and for guidance and knowledge.

For some time now I've wanted to have Rune stones. I'd love to feel the energy of the stones. I can imagine how much more you are in tuned with your runes since you blooded them. My runes have pointed me in the right direction with amazing clarity.

"When the student is ready the teacher appears" quote origin The Buddha or Mabel Collins
Old 15-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Experiencer
As I've began using my Rune cards more here lately I've had other cards showing up frequently in my spreads. I find this exciting because I am beginning to see the different aspects of myself that I need to focus on. The Mannaz (Self) card was just a wake up call. I had spent too much time focusing on the outer me what everyone else sees and not the inner me. I'm a work in progress, as most of us are, but each day is another opportunity to grow.