Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 17-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
Numerology of 12-21-2012

As much as I have read and heard about Dec 21st, I have not heard much about the numerological significance of the date - which surprises me a bit. Because if I'm correct, it's a number 11 day, right? And 11 is one of the master numbers that carries quite a bit of power and symbolism, correct?

Does anyone have any wisdom or insight to share about that day from a purely numerological perspective?I would love to hear it : )

Thanks, and Many Blessings -

Qkev
Old 18-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Experiencer
Really..??? Nothing on this? Surely, there has to be SOME numerologist out there who can at least just give a generic day reading or something like that..???

Blessings -

Qkev
Old 20-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Experiencer
Bueller.... Bueller.... Anyone..... Anyone at all. How about just a random guess, or even a copy and paste from one of your favorite numerology websites...???

Qkev
Old 20-12-2012, 05:34 PM
pgrundy

Well, it reduces to 11 by 9/2.

9 is the number of completion. It's a very spiritual number as well, indicating a concern for humanitarian issues and universal peace.

2 is a relationship number, and also a balancing act number. In adding relationship and balance (2) to universality and humanitarianism (9), I would read that as a shift to a focus on how to relate to individual people differently so as to get to a shared universal perspective and humanitarian outlook.

That would not be apocalyptic at all--except for people tied to the old ways of ferocious individualism and ambition.

I like this way of looking at it, and I hope with the recent violence in the US and the new and growing multiculturalism of the US, it will mean a shift that enables us to face the enormous challenges of the next age together.

That would be awesome .And totally consistent with the number 11.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:38 PM
pgrundy

Also, in the Tarot, 9 is the Hermit, 2 is the High Priestess, so you have two archetypal spiritual figures joining forces.

11 in the Tarot is Justice, which combines the cardinal virtues of Temperance and Strength.

We could definitely use all that about now!
Old 21-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Experiencer
Thank you pgrundy! Finally, an answer : )

Many Blessings,

Qkev
Old 22-12-2012, 12:27 AM
pgrundy

No problem!

BTW, glad we're all still here!
Old 22-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Master

Well, I'm no numerology expert. No, I mean that. I don't know anything about it. But when I was beginning my spiritual journey, I read a lot of books by Sylvia Browne and she says 3's are spiritual numbers. 3+3+3 = 9, and 9 is a devine number (it may be a Catholic thing, I'm not really sure).

so, if that is true and 3's are good, and 6's are good, and 9's are greater, then:
12= 3 (1+2) 21=3 (2+1) 12=3 (1+2) = 3 3's - 3+3+3 = 9 sounds like a good day. Also happened with 12/12/12 = 3 3's