Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-02-2017, 03:08 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
May I comment? What you describe is not a blockage at all. It is typical of an empathic reaction to the physical pain of another. Does this make sense to you? If so it could last up to three days.

I have a long standing area of grief in the same part of my body - years now. Usually I can clear things with meditative awareness, but this feels like it cannot dissipate. Every time I reach into it, it just cries.

Do you have any observations on this, bartholomew?

shiningstars
Old 26-02-2017, 03:27 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars
I have a long standing area of grief in the same part of my body - years now. Usually I can clear things with meditative awareness, but this feels like it cannot dissipate. Every time I reach into it, it just cries.

Do you have any observations on this, bartholomew?

shiningstars

Yes... I do have some ideas.

If you will allow me to examine your aura more might be discovered. if you agree then please say no more to me about this in advance. I prefer to know as little as possible before a reading.

Please PM your response.
Old 26-02-2017, 03:55 AM
Pathfinder

Hi James,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful information you shared. I greatly appreciate it.

About a year ago I got my first crystal which was an Amethyst. I had been meditating but not too seriously. I began meditating daily with my Amethyst and initially had an instant bond with it. I had flash backs of memories that had occurred when I was a child. These flashbacks were so real I felt like I was really there reliving the memory. It was an amazing experience.

As I continued meditating with my Amethyst I started noticed energy within my legs. It would move around in my legs pulsing up and down. Later on I began noticing energy within my other chakras too. I would feel strong energy in my crown, it was a strong vibration there. I also noticed that by lying down, holding my hand above my body, starting from my crown and moving down towards my legs I feel the energy shifting within my body. I can especially feel this within my solar plexus, and sometimes feel my stomach shifting. My stomach will even start to make noises when I do this, and I will feel pressure wherever my hand is inside my body. I hope that makes sense. I can do this quickly moving my hand from my crown down to my feet and feel the energy go quickly through my crown and thought the rest of my body to my feet. I have also been feeling energy spontaneously throughout my day go through my crown down to my feet super fast. I'm not sure why this happens or what that is. Sometimes I will have this at times at night when I'm going to bed. I will feel like my whole body is vibrating, or just at my crown. This will happen for a few days and then stops, restarting months later. I am not sure what that is.

During all of this I connected with my Spirit Guides for the first time. I have been meditating daily and communicate with them very frequently. I discovered I was clairaudient by speaking with them.

I am so interested in feeling energy in my hands because I am studying Reiki Level 2 currently. I am able to feel the energy between my hands, it feels like static and slightly warm. I am able to make an energy ball with my hands and make it larger as well. I can feel other people's energy, but it isn't as strong as feeling my own energy. I know it will get stronger and just takes practice.

From speaking with my Spirit Guides over the last several months I feel like I am meant to help people with healing and feel very passionate about it.

=)
Old 26-02-2017, 05:00 AM
bartholomew

[quote=Amethyst8086]Hi James,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful information you shared. I greatly appreciate it.

About a year ago I got my first crystal which was an Amethyst. I had been meditating but not too seriously. I began meditating daily with my Amethyst and initially had an instant bond with it. I had flash backs of memories that had occurred when I was a child. These flashbacks were so real I felt like I was really there reliving the memory. It was an amazing experience.

As I continued meditating with my Amethyst I started noticed energy within my legs. It would move around in my legs pulsing up and down. Later on I began noticing energy within my other chakras too. I would feel strong energy in my crown, it was a strong vibration there. I also noticed that by lying down, holding my hand above my body, starting from my crown and moving down towards my legs I feel the energy shifting within my body. I can especially feel this within my solar plexus, and sometimes feel my stomach shifting. My stomach will even start to make noises when I do this, and I will feel pressure wherever my hand is inside my body. I hope that makes sense. I can do this quickly moving my hand from my crown down to my feet and feel the energy go quickly through my crown and thought the rest of my body to my feet. I have also been feeling energy spontaneously throughout my day go through my crown down to my feet super fast. I'm not sure why this happens or what that is. Sometimes I will have this at times at night when I'm going to bed. I will feel like my whole body is vibrating, or just at my crown. This will happen for a few days and then stops, restarting months later. I am not sure what that is.

During all of this I connected with my Spirit Guides for the first time. I have been meditating daily and communicate with them very frequently. I discovered I was clairaudient by speaking with them.

I am so interested in feeling energy in my hands because I am studying Reiki Level 2 currently. I am able to feel the energy between my hands, it feels like static and slightly warm. I am able to make an energy ball with my hands and make it larger as well. I can feel other people's energy, but it isn't as strong as feeling my own energy. I know it will get stronger and just takes practice.

From speaking with my Spirit Guides over the last several months I feel like I am meant to help people with healing and feel very passionate about it.

Please see PM for my response.
Old 26-02-2017, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
May I comment? What you describe is not a blockage at all. It is typical of an empathic reaction to the physical pain of another. Does this make sense to you? If so it could last up to three days.

Hi James

Thanks for posting. The sensation that I felt from my hand was quite concentrated, no more than 5mm in diameter. Interesting to learn that the hand chakra's are two inches in diameter. I have only heard about Alice Bailey, so I am yet to read more. Is it best to ask for further guidance to develop this?

I have felt what I thought were blockages from my heart chakra in the past.

Well I asked for guidance and then pulled the Two of Cups.
Old 26-02-2017, 06:48 PM
bartholomew

[quote=martinet noir]Hi James

Thanks for posting. The sensation that I felt from my hand was quite concentrated, no more than 5mm in diameter. Interesting to learn that the hand chakra's are two inches in diameter. I have only heard about Alice Bailey, so I am yet to read more. Is it best to ask for further guidance to develop this?

James: I once saw my palm chakras just as I was leaving my body during an out of body experience. This was when I saw the size and colour.

Bartholomew: The palms, like so many of the less known chakras evolve directly with the overall spiritual condition of the body in question. They will not be completely open if there is no correspondence in certain head centers for instance. And the various head centers, the crown, components (petals) do not necessarily open in sequence.

A novice human being is often seen to be less aware, sometimes less compassionate and loving. This is understood when we realize that the head centers in this person are in yet a rudimentary state of operation. The heart will be aligned with the lower centers and desire without too much mental activity will dominate. In this person many of the secondary centers, like the palms, are closed and waiting for a distant time. In such a person the chakras in the knees are more active in unison with the solar plexus expressing certain types of emotion. This is an example of how centers wax and wane as the centuries pass. As the soul evolves.

At a certain time in our growth we sense changes sometimes over a period of lifetimes. It is almost like spiritual puberty if you will pardon the parallel. As we pass from one life to the next we often carry over the signatures of change from one body to the next. This can be sometimes distressing. During these times the personality will wonder because they often feel "different" from other people. As though no one understands them.

All of the above, and more, happens often. For you it is hopefully an interesting read but do not consider it authoritative. It is not a reading. Regardless it may help you to construct a more complete picture of your present spiritual state. Above all it is certain that there is nothing to be really concerned about. Your guide knows from personal experience everything you speak of.

You mention the heart and the palms at the same time. This is telling. Is there a blockage and the palms are sharply defined and of a certain size. These sensations are due to natural and necessary adjustments in the ethereal body. Please do not be too concerned. Both of these centers will blossom very soon. Afterwards you will be much less aware of them until you begin to consciously use them more. The Master Jesus used his heart, will and palms to good effect during His life on Earth.

Humanity has innate knowledge of the power of the palms. This is the source of the tradition of healing hands. But the palms do not work alone. They are a part of an ethereal whole which is now in a like state of activity.

Alice Bailey was the channel that Dwaj Kuhl used to dictate about 22 books. These are very technically orientated. The truths given are in layers. The purpose was to succeed and replace the then practice of Theosophy which had run it's course. Kuhl was the source of the material given to Helena Blavatsky which is now to be replaced with more advanced teachings.

The heart and throat work in conjunction with the lower centers when the person is of average spiritual positioning. Later when those below the solar plexus become less dominant they, the heart and throat, shift upwards and now express a higher energetic form in cooperation with the various head centers. So the heart, it seems, is always doing something. It is a necessary component in us all. It is possible that, because we are so very used to "feeling" our hearts, should there be some change, perhaps a readjustment or a shift upwards we may think "blockage" when the reality is something else. The heart is particularly capable of expressing most capably through any of life's situations. It is very capable. I doubt any blockage.

Note: The above change in heart energies is seen by comparing the novice with the master. Each will express "love" in different ways that often do not seem to be related.

It is possible that in this time or this series of lifetimes you are making the transition and noticing. To the spiritualist I would say trust in your guide who will never fail you. To the Christian I would say trust in God who would never fail you.

It seems that there are elements of a reading in this post.

Consider the two of cups that you mention in passing. Astrology and Tarot, and other forms, are of two general types. For the less evolved person a chart will reflect the exoteric aspects of livingness. Likewise with the Tarot. There are both exoteric and esoteric. Do not use the ordinary definition of this sign. Yours is different. Look for the higher interpretation. What is revealed will be different and more suited to your position. Remember the heart and how it changes "allegiances" at a certain time. The expression of love will then begin to change as well. More the rest of the ethereal body now takes on a new look so to speak. It will never be the same again. Please study the human condition from an esoteric viewpoint now, not the exoteric one.

From now on may I suggest that if you read Tarot do so from the esoteric view. If you do astrology avoid the ordinary personality based exoteric. This will no longer suit you. Find an astrologer who is competent to construct a chart for the soul, not the personality. There is much more to this which is taught in the series of books given through Bailey.

Once again I ramble in my writing. Read through it all. If you find something that applies then accept it. This is kind of like a reading but without the aura scan which would reveal more.

We should not forget the third eye center. It is a less predictable center. It may open at almost any point in any person. There are very advanced souls on Earth whose eyes are closed. There is no necessary correlation between this and the overall point of spiritual achievement. The reason for this is plain when we realize the necessary separative forces present on the planet.

Thanks for reading...
Old 27-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Master
Thanks for the message. I will reflect on it :)
Old 28-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Pathfinder

[quote=bartholomew]
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinet noir
Hi James

James: I once saw my palm chakras just as I was leaving my body during an out of body experience. This was when I saw the size and colour.

Bartholomew: The palms, like so many of the less known chakras evolve directly with the overall spiritual condition of the body in question. They will not be completely open if there is no correspondence in certain head centers for instance. And the various head centers, the crown, components (petals) do not necessarily open in sequence.

A novice human being is often seen to be less aware, sometimes less compassionate and loving. This is understood when we realize that the head centers in this person are in yet a rudimentary state of operation. The heart will be aligned with the lower centers and desire without too much mental activity will dominate. In this person many of the secondary centers, like the palms, are closed and waiting for a distant time. In such a person the chakras in the knees are more active in unison with the solar plexus expressing certain types of emotion. This is an example of how centers wax and wane as the centuries pass. As the soul evolves.

At a certain time in our growth we sense changes sometimes over a period of lifetimes. It is almost like spiritual puberty if you will pardon the parallel. As we pass from one life to the next we often carry over the signatures of change from one body to the next. This can be sometimes distressing. During these times the personality will wonder because they often feel "different" from other people. As though no one understands them.

All of the above, and more, happens often. For you it is hopefully an interesting read but do not consider it authoritative. It is not a reading. Regardless it may help you to construct a more complete picture of your present spiritual state. Above all it is certain that there is nothing to be really concerned about. Your guide knows from personal experience everything you speak of.

You mention the heart and the palms at the same time. This is telling. Is there a blockage and the palms are sharply defined and of a certain size. These sensations are due to natural and necessary adjustments in the ethereal body. Please do not be too concerned. Both of these centers will blossom very soon. Afterwards you will be much less aware of them until you begin to consciously use them more. The Master Jesus used his heart, will and palms to good effect during His life on Earth.

Humanity has innate knowledge of the power of the palms. This is the source of the tradition of healing hands. But the palms do not work alone. They are a part of an ethereal whole which is now in a like state of activity.

Alice Bailey was the channel that Dwaj Kuhl used to dictate about 22 books. These are very technically orientated. The truths given are in layers. The purpose was to succeed and replace the then practice of Theosophy which had run it's course. Kuhl was the source of the material given to Helena Blavatsky which is now to be replaced with more advanced teachings.

The heart and throat work in conjunction with the lower centers when the person is of average spiritual positioning. Later when those below the solar plexus become less dominant they, the heart and throat, shift upwards and now express a higher energetic form in cooperation with the various head centers. So the heart, it seems, is always doing something. It is a necessary component in us all. It is possible that, because we are so very used to "feeling" our hearts, should there be some change, perhaps a readjustment or a shift upwards we may think "blockage" when the reality is something else. The heart is particularly capable of expressing most capably through any of life's situations. It is very capable. I doubt any blockage.

Note: The above change in heart energies is seen by comparing the novice with the master. Each will express "love" in different ways that often do not seem to be related.

It is possible that in this time or this series of lifetimes you are making the transition and noticing. To the spiritualist I would say trust in your guide who will never fail you. To the Christian I would say trust in God who would never fail you.

It seems that there are elements of a reading in this post.

Consider the two of cups that you mention in passing. Astrology and Tarot, and other forms, are of two general types. For the less evolved person a chart will reflect the exoteric aspects of livingness. Likewise with the Tarot. There are both exoteric and esoteric. Do not use the ordinary definition of this sign. Yours is different. Look for the higher interpretation. What is revealed will be different and more suited to your position. Remember the heart and how it changes "allegiances" at a certain time. The expression of love will then begin to change as well. More the rest of the ethereal body now takes on a new look so to speak. It will never be the same again. Please study the human condition from an esoteric viewpoint now, not the exoteric one.

From now on may I suggest that if you read Tarot do so from the esoteric view. If you do astrology avoid the ordinary personality based exoteric. This will no longer suit you. Find an astrologer who is competent to construct a chart for the soul, not the personality. There is much more to this which is taught in the series of books given through Bailey.

Once again I ramble in my writing. Read through it all. If you find something that applies then accept it. This is kind of like a reading but without the aura scan which would reveal more.

We should not forget the third eye center. It is a less predictable center. It may open at almost any point in any person. There are very advanced souls on Earth whose eyes are closed. There is no necessary correlation between this and the overall point of spiritual achievement. The reason for this is plain when we realize the necessary separative forces present on the planet.

Thanks for reading...

This is excellent. Thank you for sharing Barth.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Master
I am very curious to read more about Alice Bailey and the minor chakras. Hoping to do that over the weekend :)

Need to rest now.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:04 AM
Master

Thank you Bartholomew for the aura scan and healing.
Love and Light