Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-10-2011, 05:04 PM
Hez0405

Random thoughts?

I have noticed this lately,
If I am working away doing a specific task or in the shower or just generally doing something where my mind can wonder off on its own - Ill have random chatter/ stories/ scenarios in my mind. Like someone telling a story.

Has anyone else experienced this?
What does it mean.

Short but sweet :)

I like questions; yous lovely people should know this by now

xoxo
Old 16-10-2011, 05:20 PM
midnightstar

I do this all the time Hez lol
Old 16-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh yes, all the time.

I pay attention because often there are messages from my subconscious urging me to listen or act.
Old 16-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Hez0405

Yeah some of them are weird :S I dont know if its spirit or not; A couple of times ive had like images of children being abused and stuff and ive actual had to stay please take the images away :S

Im just like why would I think of these things?

LOL
Old 16-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Well you need to dig deep to find that out Hez. They might be spirit but it's more likely these are messages from your subconscious and might relate to how you feel in some way. Only you know. In my experience, images and visions appear for important reasons and the only person who can know is the person receiving them because they are coming from YOU.
Old 16-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Hez0405

Mmm thats very true.

Its just pretty cool how it happens; I love random ramblings :)
Weird is fun.

And I thought I was out of touch with my spirituality, clearly it likes to creep in to remind me of itself haha
Old 18-10-2011, 06:15 PM
moke64916

If you pay attention to the mental noise to try and reveal your unconscious, then more and more thoughts to unveil will present themselves, but they won't present themselves beyond conditional mind(ego mind based identity) because you are caught up in time. Who cares about the thoughts. Stay present. Don't pay attention to your thoughts. If you do that the stronger the ego becomes. Just allow them to be, but don't find yourself in your thoughts. If you ignore your thoughts it will anchor you in the now. Or you can observe your thoughts without judgement. Or you could bring your attention inside your body. All of this will bring you present in the moment.
Old 19-10-2011, 07:13 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hez0405
I have noticed this lately,
If I am working away doing a specific task or in the shower or just generally doing something where my mind can wonder off on its own - Ill have random chatter/ stories/ scenarios in my mind. Like someone telling a story.

Has anyone else experienced this?
What does it mean.

Short but sweet :)

I like questions; yous lovely people should know this by now

xoxo

Keep taking the meds, you'll be fine :-)

Very often it's in these quieter moments that Spirit or our Inner Self comes through into our consciousness, like being in a meditative state. When your head's not full of the usual clutter of general Life other things get the chance to come through. The reasons for them coming through? Sometimes it's Spirit's way of bringing it to our attention and what we then do with them is something else entirely. Child abuse is a highly emotive subject that few people want to know about, believe me. But there are reasons for you seeing those particular images, you just have to dig a little deeper. Edinburgh and child abuse makes sense to me, but then I know something you don't :-)
Old 21-10-2011, 03:30 PM
n2mec

for me, my mind clutter is "I have no reason for which reason has no knowledge"

play it again sam!
Old 21-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
If you pay attention to the mental noise to try and reveal your unconscious, then more and more thoughts to unveil will present themselves, but they won't present themselves beyond conditional mind(ego mind based identity) because you are caught up in time. Who cares about the thoughts. Stay present. Don't pay attention to your thoughts. If you do that the stronger the ego becomes. Just allow them to be, but don't find yourself in your thoughts. If you ignore your thoughts it will anchor you in the now. Or you can observe your thoughts without judgement. Or you could bring your attention inside your body. All of this will bring you present in the moment.

There it is. Good post, Moke.