Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Seeker

Gemini but a perfectionist?

Hi, I am REALLY new to understanding my natal chart. I am trying to understanding where my perfectionist tendencies come from. I seem to have no Virgo links on my chart. (I know I probably sounds like a total idiot, so please excuse my ignorance!)

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of what to look out for on my chart?

Many thanks in advance!
Old 28-12-2018, 01:11 AM
Master
My wife is a Gemini with her moon in Libra. .....and she is very much a perfectionist!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 28-12-2018, 06:02 AM
Master
hi aragonite, if you share your chart we may be able to help you a bit more. first off, I do know what you mean about Virgo, but you also could keep in mind that Virgo and Gemini are both ruled by Mercury. however there are probably other telling signs that are making you such a perfectionist though. A lot of signs or placements could signify that. I've got a Virgo Mercury in the 6th house which is Virgo's home. so my mind which is what Mercury basically rules is pretty perfectionisty.. but in actuality someone might think I am more scattered and stuff which would be more typical of Gemini. there are different things going on, like my Mercury is opposite my Pisces Ascendant so that is kind of wayward energy, and also my Mercury is 90 degrees away, or square, to my Mars, which is kind of the action planet and thus the way my mind works and my body or other underlying passions operate are kind of combating each other. There's definite Virgo stuff going on with me but so much else is in play. so you'll be able to see a lot with your own chart the more you learn and have people point out the things they see.

there are also some important points that are apart from the planets which you may or may not be aware of. I mean there are a ton, but the top ones in my opinion are the North & South Nodes, and the prenatal solar & lunar eclipses. some asteroids can be prominent too. like I don't have any Gemini planets or anything in the 3rd house except Chiron and one of my prenatal eclipses. so anywayss Gemini is probably a lot more important that I'd initially realize.

If you can upload a picture or screenshot of your chart that would be great, but if not you can give us your birth information including the exact time if you know it for sure, and we can look up your chart and help you see what's going on

some of my guesses right off the bat, if not involved with Virgo or 6th house, would be Capricorn, Scorpio, and Leo cuz they are all kind of controlling and compartmentalizing in their ways. but honestly most signs could be construed as such in their own unique ways.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Seeker

It doesn't seem to let me post a URL but i've PMd you it, Sapphirez, and am happy to send it to anyone interested :)

Many thanks!
Old 29-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Gracey

I am a Gemini with my moon in Libra and I am a perfectionist.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:36 PM
Master
Here is the chart of Aragonite. I will post with my own interpretations soon.

Old 07-01-2019, 12:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I am a Gemini with my moon in Libra and I am a perfectionist.

Check out your sidereal chart. Your moon in libra in the western chart is probably in sidereal virgo.
which is your birthdate ? Easy to check, done in a minute...
Old 07-01-2019, 12:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragonite_11
Hi, I am REALLY new to understanding my natal chart. I am trying to understanding where my perfectionist tendencies come from. I seem to have no Virgo links on my chart. (I know I probably sounds like a total idiot, so please excuse my ignorance!)

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of what to look out for on my chart?

Many thanks in advance!

Your chart in the higher latitudes give some very big houses, as many charts do when using placidus and other similar house systems.
By using alternatively 'Equal house system' or 'Whole sign house system' you get even houses.

By this shift your sun and venus shifts to the 6th house.
This 6th house is corresponding to the 6th sign virgo.
Using whole sign house system then you have mercury and mars there too...

Quote:
The Sixth house of each horoscope represents the carrier of health and physiological issues and conditions in this lifetime. It is the state of our body with its energy and stamina defined by the first house. Whatever the situation presented through our sixth house, our presumptions need to find confirmation through the intensity of problems or qualities of the Ascendant and its ruler, for they give out the first physical image and our primal, animalistic strengths and weaknesses. In its core, the sixth house of a natal chart is a place of routine that provides us with good nutrition, health, and satisfaction, corresponding to the sign of Virgo and speaking of our practical, everyday life. Its Latin motto is Valetudo, meaning “health”, defining this as its primary role in our chart.

When it comes to matters of the sixth house, we will see a place of work and our daily organization, including our food intake, sleep pattern, schedules, lists, cleanliness, and our overall readiness to take on daily responsibility. It is important to understand that similar to the sign of Virgo, it is a house of modesty and accomplishments that are reached only for the wellbeing of others. This is the exact spot that teaches us where to find our limits and our balance in what we give and what we receive, and one of the most challenging positions for the seventh house ruler, making our partners fixable, incomplete, and often immature.

The sixth house is a house of routine, tasks and duties that we take care of every day, our job and our ability to value our work, especially in connection to the second house. It speaks of caretaking, but primarily the care we show for ourselves, and all manifestations through help for other people only speak about our tendency to fix ourselves, our own state of heart and mind, and the flow of our lives. It connects us to the Earth in those practical ways, through small things in life that need to satisfy us and help us support ourselves without anybody’s help. As such, it represents all helpers that come into our lives, starting from our employees, cleaners, babysitters and cooks, to all of our pets who help us hang on to our healthy routine and ground us with their inability to wonder off into mental spheres.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
Here is the chart of Aragonite. I will post with my own interpretations soon.

ok, first I have to say that I apologize for my style of writing or reading a chart, it is a bit all over the place and sporadic I guess.

Immediately the fact that you have all of your personal planets in only two signs jumps out as a major point, and in addition to that, besides Gemini they are in Taurus. which in my earlier post Taurus is the next sign I was going to mention when guessing why you felt more Virgoan, but many signs could contribute to coloring Gemini in that way so I wanted to stop myself where I was lol. but so you have all of this Gemini, and then the other two main players are Taurus, and Capricorn for your Ascendant. And those are both Earth signs, the sisters of Virgo, the other Earth sign.

So perhaps your Gemini, which is ruled by Mercury the same as Virgo is, along with the other two Earth signs makes you feel a lot more Virgo. because we have to examine what the differences are between Gemini and Virgo to see why you might feel more the other. Gemini is hmm well it is a lot more wayward energy in my opinion, and of course Virgo is more grounded and practical since it's an Earth sign, and a bit more evolved so to speak on the Zodiac scale. I just say that because it is the 6th sign and Gemini is the 3rd. Any sign can be wise and extremely respectable, but generally speaking Gemini is a kid and Virgo is an adult. they rule different things too, Virgo is about entering the community and offering services and charity, whereas Gemini is sort of about more youthful exploration and figuring things out. now ok Taurus is the sign before Gemini, but the fact that Taurus is the first Earth sign and Gemini is Air, Gemini has to do with activating the mind, and Taurus has to do with activating the practical self and building roots and other stuff. It's more foundational whereas Gemini is more up in the Air. but Gemini energy is good to add to Taurus energy because it gives a new flavor of imagination and creativity which Taurus might not be capable of on its own. They all have their awesome potentials and potential pitfalls too. and I think life is about being the best version of each sign, placement, and yourself that you can.

Now Capricorn is the last and final Earth sign, so that being your Ascendant, colors everything you do and perceive. and in ways when you mix Taurus and Capricorn you can feel more like the middle sign between them Virgo too. Either way you've got all this Earth energy atop your Gemini and I think that it explains practically perfectly why you've felt more Virgo. There's nothing in Virgo in your chart, not even in the 6th house or even in the opposite sign of Pisces. now of course there could be some asteroids or other things going on in those signs or houses. but I think it's enough to say for now that you have the tons of other Earth populating your chart, so you can learn more about them and also the combination with your Gemini and other energies to see how it's making you feel 'like a virgin' lol..

I am not sure how exactly this impacts you, but I want to add that Jupiter is conjuncting your Capricorn Ascendant almost exactly. I've got my Jupiter there too though I don't know that much about it.. to me it always seemed like the least fun place to have Jupiter lol cuz that is one of the most positive and fancy-free planets whereas Capricorn seems the opposite. though maybe it's a great place to have Capricorn if it means it can lighten the potential drudgery up. Capricorn is cool but I think it gets a lot of guff and perhaps false assumptions about it being boring or stodgy. I mean it being the final Earth sign has to say a lot since the Earth is so marvelous, so it can't all be about business meetings and strictness and such. oh I've also heard that Capricorn types become more youthful and carefree as they get older, ironically or not.

In any event, with your Jupiter conjunct your Ascendant, I think that makes you a more adventurous and easygoing lucky person than you might normally be with a Capricorn Ascendant. You're definitely more authoritative and practical with Capricorn rising so that can be really good to balance out the Gemininian energy. Afterall, Gemini is an Air sign, so what better element to help ground you and keep you from floating away than Earth?

I'll comment about a few other random things. You've got your Sun and Venus conjunct in the 5th house. both of those things are bound to make you and your existence more 'lovely' so to say. The Sun and Venus conjunct means that the way you feel and sense the world and others is more likely melding well with your personal goals and true self. so you might be more passionate, especially with them being in the 5th house, and that is also the house ruled by the Sun (and Leo) which suggests your Sun and self are extra powerful and prominent.

One other thing that I'll bring up is your North Node in Libra, which also happens to be conjunct your prenatal Lunar eclipse. Opposite that is Aries where your South Node is, and that happens to also house your Saturn, and prenatal Solar eclipse, though they are not closely together or conjunct. I don't know a ton about everything Astrologically, but with those things in Aries it seems that you should be focusing on Libra energy more to actualize your path. Aries energy is where you might be more familiar with, but it's not your North Star.. but the Solar eclipse is sort of what you're here to teach others, and Saturn has to do with lessons, so the Nodes can get confusing because the South Node is supposed to be where you stay away from, but we've often got a lot of conflicting energies in the chart and things in those signs or houses which we can't ignore. I mean I've got my Moon, Venus, Pluto, and Saturn in the same sign as my South Node, so I can't just stop being Scorpionic, the sign it is in, but it seems very true that I am supposed to follow my North Node in Taurus to have the greatest life that I need and deserve.

So trust the North Node and find the Libran path for that, (which that is my Sun sign hehe) which means I guess trying harder to include others in your life, and more balance and harmony, resisting the urge to be a selfish ram with Aries energy gone awry. It is going to feel a lot more comfortable to fall back to the South Node, but it isn't what will help us grow and prosper the most. Also quickly we can see that the Libra Node and eclipse are in the 8th house, so you have more depth there than Libra energy has on its own. You've got to go deeper with others and your understanding and discovery of life in general. Then, they say that the prenatal Lunar eclipse has to do with what we are here to learn in life. so yes that coincides well with your North Node being in Libra, cuz you are here to better understand and work with both of those placements there. I think it's fortunate they are so close together.

oh one more thing lol, I only briefly mentioned the 8th house being where your Lirba placements are, but it's worth noting that you do have Scorpio as your Midheaven. so you may have even more of your destiny colored by 8th house or Scorpio energy. The Midheaven has to do with your aspirations and presence in the world, especially your destiny roles. Mars and Mercury in Taurus are opposition to your Midheaven, so that can cause friction, but it could also help you gain a more objective view since they are on opposite sides it's possible you could have clarity looking from one side to the other. but in general it means they are opposite lol and you might have to work to merge them to work better together. Lastly, Mars and Mercury conjunct each other should mean your mind and movement or physical action and passion are harmonious. this should help you to be more graceful and purposeful. what you do and say can be extra powerful, so be mindful of that.

There is so much more to your chart or any chart, but that is what I think and feel when I look at it. honestly sometimes I think I am just faking it or making it all up lol, but hopefully there is some truth in there for you
Old 10-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Seeker

Woah! Thanks so much for this, I’m truly blown away! You’ve given me so much to think about and I’m excited to read more and try and educate myself to be able to interpret charts myself. Thanks a million!