Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 14-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Master
Got to admit, my "ceremonial" clothing is denim jeans and waxed cotton jacket in summer with Spanish hiking boots, and in winter I add a Gortex body-warmer and heavier boots Hiking pole made from a single branch of Chestnut and a Swiss-army knife and that's me "geared up" to do mischief .
Over the years, I have planted over a 1000 acorns with Mother Earth's blessings on every single one, so that's my "White" side.
I "stride the hedge" to commune with the ancestors - "Grey" side.
And I curse all-terrain vehicles and trial bikes being driven on pristine moors - my "Black" side.
Multi-coloured norse !
Old 14-12-2011, 12:01 PM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
Personally I walk every path as they are all open to me.

well said vulkus.

I am reminded (because of your name) of The Vulcan Concept of IDIC:
Infinite Diversities in Infinite Combinations. It may have come from a TV show, but it's well worth striving for.
Old 14-12-2011, 07:53 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Black is not an evil color. It does not represent a "Bad witch"
Black is a power color it absorbs energy of all kinds.
There is no White or Black Witches. There is not all Good or all Bad in nature but a bit of everything just like the Witch.
When I cast I go eith intent and purpose no rede no rules but the rules I set forth myself as a mortal human female not being a witch.
Because I wear black to cast circles or to weave or that my familar is a black cat doesnt mean I am a evil witch.

Agreed--I (frequently) employ the color Black in my CandleMagic and Ceremonial Attire.

In my Tradition Black is to be used w/ reverence and caution to--

Bind and Banish negative energy, left-path magick, troublsome people, ill-wishing, and ill-intentions.

However--it should not be use to force our will upon another--only ward and protect.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 14-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Occultist

agreed Terra. Black is a powerful color for a Witch cause it brings all energys in and absorbs them so we can gather the energy we need to weave our spells.
I use the color black in almost everything I do. Then build out from there.
Only time I have really casted energy out and directed it at one person was there was a rapist in our neighborhood I put my hex's out and casted directly upon the person that he would be caught and no other woman would go harmed. I also attached a hex to be read as a warning to people when he appraoched a stranger. I understood the laws of my weaving the intent and purpose and thankfully 2 days later on the Full moon he was caught by cops climbing through a womans window who lived down the street with a newborn her husband off to Desert Storm to fight in the war so he ironically set off a silent alarm system that notified the police and they were right in the area and they caught him before he could do anymore harm.
I am not saying my spell helped or anything it could have been a coincidence but it was satisfying to see that nobody got hurt.
Old 15-12-2011, 08:24 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
agreed Terra. Black is a powerful color for a Witch cause it brings all energys in and absorbs them so we can gather the energy we need to weave our spells.
I use the color black in almost everything I do. Then build out from there.
Only time I have really casted energy out and directed it at one person was there was a rapist in our neighborhood I put my hex's out and casted directly upon the person that he would be caught and no other woman would go harmed. I also attached a hex to be read as a warning to people when he appraoched a stranger. I understood the laws of my weaving the intent and purpose and thankfully 2 days later on the Full moon he was caught by cops climbing through a womans window who lived down the street with a newborn her husband off to Desert Storm to fight in the war so he ironically set off a silent alarm system that notified the police and they were right in the area and they caught him before he could do anymore harm.
I am not saying my spell helped or anything it could have been a coincidence but it was satisfying to see that nobody got hurt.

There are similarities in the work that we do.

I am (primarily) of Nordic decent and serve the Goddess Freyja (in both Her forms--as Mother and as Crone).

In Ancient times the Disir served Her and their primary function was to deliver Her Karmic Justice. My Magick has always been reflective--from Divination to CandleMagick--it is as if I were born to be a mirror and reflect actions, intentions, and energy back to people.

I am a Solitary--born to live on the fringe--because the very nature of what I do repels most people--even Pagans. I am contented w/ the service I provide and would not change it for the world.

However--I am very grateful to meet a Kindred Spirit!

Peace and Love on your path to the EternalCircle...

Blessed be...
Old 15-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Lostgirl

So you dont harm people as such just help justice along??? Im really interested in what you do :)
Old 15-12-2011, 08:45 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings LostGirl:

It is quite simple--they get back whatever they put out. The Divine determine all punishments and outcomes--I seek the intercession.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...