Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-12-2019, 04:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Past life reason for being Scared of being separated with him

Well, I met a new person.
I have this weird feeling..
We have just known each other for a very short times. He is my music teacher, of the same age. We meet several times a month. The class is going to be over soon, only several lessons remained, I have this weird feeling of being so scared of being separated with him, I really don’t want to, I feel so comfortable and good around him even though we don’t talk much, just there’s a feeling of familiarity. I’m anxious that we will not meet again.

If we have past life together, could it be we were forced to separate in past life so there’s a feeling of being scared of leaving him and being separated with him?

I feel so drawn to this person I’ve known for a short time and so scared of being apart from him. :(
Old 05-12-2019, 02:18 AM
Master

You could see if he will allow you to do some private music lessons with him :P and see where this relationship takes you if you both are single.
Old 05-12-2019, 03:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
You could see if he will allow you to do some private music lessons with him :P and see where this relationship takes you if you both are single.

We’re both too awkward to talk...
Old 05-12-2019, 04:46 PM
hazada guess

Well,if he wont make the first move,why not ask him it he would like to go out for a drink or buy him a small gift for Christmas?