Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Past life messing with my search

Every time I think I find my twin flame I ruin it by telling her about my past life

memories. I want to make sure I can explain it to her without creeping her out.

I don't know how to word it, its really a little crazy I remember multiple lives

and with vivid detail. Its like it was yesterday..

Any advice anyone?
Old 27-10-2019, 02:09 AM
Master
Hey there
Maybe wait before you tell potential long term partners that you remember all this. It's a funny one, sharing the gifts that we are born with can make others sketchy about us. Often it depends on where they are in their evolutionary development, however once you've known them for long enough, telling anyone should not be a problem. Trust has to be there in order for it to be okay to tell others... Therefore long term partners only, even if you're itching to share it :)
Old 27-10-2019, 08:35 AM
Master
What Akira said.
Don't tell others right of the bat. And think about why it is so important for you to tell a potential partner. You can also find other avenues to talk about such things.
And try to find love, not a TF.
As for your title that past lives are messing with your search, they're not. Your own focus on them and need to talk about them is.
Also, I love what Matthew Bogs said, if they're right, it is right and won't go wrong just like that. And that is true. We always get to "If only I hadn't..." But if they'd been the right one, it wouldn't have mattered.
Old 27-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Deactivated Account

When you meet someone, just enjoy their company. Get to know them. Focus on the now and growing the relationship.That is what is really important. Having a past life connection with anyone/anything doesn't ensure longevity nor does it secure a relationship.

and to be honest, when people tell me they feel some kind of past life connection to me, that personally makes me uncomfortable. Not everyone jives on that level. even 'spiritual' folk. People are spiritual for so many different reasons that don't include those subjects of astral travel or past lives. I can imagine non spiritual folks getting creeped out by that kind of language. In short, focus on the beauty of what is here and now with your loved ones.
Old 30-10-2019, 01:46 AM
Knower

Hi Apollo. I think I understand what you are saying, or at least I do relate
to what you say!
I am currently with a twin flame who wanted me 20 yrs ago. I see a past life with him but was married to someone else (in that other lifetime).
I too see details of the past life & with him. I believe current t..f and I wanted to be together & married but I was given to another in marriage.
In this lifetime my twin ray who I was married to in that other lifetime ended up rejecting me. We never married but fell in love (again) yet he kept leaving. Now back with current t.f., the one who wanted me & me him (in another life)...
My mind has trouble holding onto all of it.. since I vividly recall that life (details as you say, yes I can relate).
It is confusing to me.
I love him, & I understand we evolve.. I know he wants me and I want him too but it's hard to stay in present some days...

Maybe? as the others advise, try to stay in present with the idea that God has us working through love with those available & for reasons maybe we don't understand.
There are times I feel guilty as if I am to "wait" for twin ray again, even though he rejected me in this lifetime. Sometimes I miss him too (my twin ray I believe I was married to in another lifetime). Also I believe twin ray and I had a family..
But current twin flames wants me.
I can relate that as much as I want this to work with current twin flame, it is confusing (to me), and I feel my own lack of ability to let go and let the past life, be, is tripping me up.
I can talk with this t.f. about details in regards & he is OK with all of that ..
He wants me. What more could I ask for?
Maybe it's like they say about forgiveness.. sometimes forgiving self is the hardest.. even though remembering a past life is not "wrong," to be current in present, when remembering .. isn't easy but perhaps necessary to be OK to embrace present.
I often think of Past/Present/Future, as God Is Omnipotent (Past/Present/Future). Maybe? it's alright to be embracing and accepting of what IS to then what will be.
(I'm trying to process this also.. it's not easy. I love remembering / being shown a few past lives.. it is a blessing but also the love I have in front of me, a huge blessing. )
Current t.f. lets me talk about anything I need to talk about as this too.
He sees the same things I am seeing... which is a blessing to me so I can process. It's me that is struggling..
Maybe try to allow the healing with the current t.f. person in your life & that may free you to live in present then future will embrace it all naturally
(all the past lives will come together in HIS time .. but LOVE IS. ? I think that's how it is to work. :) )
What a blessing you are shown past lives. I LOVE seeing past/present/future.. but I DO get how hard it is to live in present at times.. without missing the past & wondering "what" the future holds.
LOVE IS.
I LOVE these websites to try to process.
Old 30-10-2019, 02:03 AM
Knower

There are only 2 people who've I told about past lives who could "hear" me. I shared some with my twin ray, a twin soul, & a few details with bio family..
The only 2 who have embraced & seen the same as myself & could stay in it are 2 twin flames. Some people say we have one t.f. and nearer t.f.'s...
2 of my closest souls (I believe t.f.'s) are OK with me talking about past lives I see.. cause they are part of it.. & probably ARE 2 of my closest souls.. maybe that's it.. not sure exactly.
My twin ray also said he saw what I saw then took it back saying it was a nice, "story," but he didn't believe in reincarnation (this was after months of me sharing)... He is not able to embrace/accept what I see ..
BUT 2 of my closest soul twin flames do see what I see and are OK with it.
They are a part of it.
I would say too this is probably key to your sharing.. if they are a part of it, otherwise maybe gauge what you share ...
I think it is OK to see & feel what YOU need to see & feel.. but too protect yourself as you share... probably the idea is to evolve & embrace God's Love.. in healing self & our closest of souls.
I still don't know "how" this will work with current t.f. But he most assuredly loves me and I don't think he will give up on me, ever. That is reassuring & part of me .. it is maybe difficult to accept the current love in my life of which is not going away. Past/Present/Future... This current t.f. represents all 3 (past/present/future) I think...
it's OK to have love & I keep trying to tell myself I don't have to suffer alone & feel guilty about someone who wants me..
allowing this to play out may help healing in the larger soul group.

Don't know if you have read about primary & larger soul groups of 144. This concept helps me tie in what's going on.
Old 31-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Knower
I feel 'searching for a twin flame', is basically the opposite of what a pre-destined higher self directed partnership is all about.

In my experience of this stuff, 'searching' is foolish.

Nothing wrong with looking for a compatible partner, but very few souls are Twin (I don't subscribe to the belief that we are all twins), and very few twins are going to meet in this life, and the ones that meet, fewer still will become 3D partners.

Besides, your idea of 'Twin flame' is not based on your experience, just incorrect corrupted ideas of the New Age money machine.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
Every time I think I find my twin flame I ruin it by telling her about my past life

memories. I want to make sure I can explain it to her without creeping her out.

I don't know how to word it, its really a little crazy I remember multiple lives

and with vivid detail. Its like it was yesterday..

Any advice anyone?

Oh and Apollo, I forgot to say & in agreement with Eternal Flame - searching for a twin flame is not normal tf behaviour. In all truth anyone that has truly been through the twin flame experience would tell you that it is not a walk in the park. Also twin flame relationships are rare - they are also pre-determined, which means that they cannot be searched for. The couples do not search for each other, it is just a happening ...

In fact looking for a twin flame union is sooooo far removed from tf understanding in all it's entirety.