Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 15-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Administrator
A prayer for all cancer sufferers

I started a new thread on her for everyone who has lost loved ones to cancer,as well as the famous people who have died within days of each other i know another three all in one week.
cancer is a horrid disease it takes it toll on everyone young old rich or poor cancer knows no boundries,
i just prayer that all that have gone on have a peaceful transition into spirit,
you may have gone but you will never be forgotten.

Namaste
Old 15-01-2016, 09:37 PM
Master
It's a crazy thing, that cancer. It affects so much, I think just about everyone knows someone in their personal lives that has been affected by cancer.
Old 16-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Master
godspeed, to those you pray for Native spirit.
Old 18-01-2016, 09:45 PM
Ascender

It took my dear old dad, 34 years ago at relatively young age of 65. I was only 14 and it robbed me of a strong male figure in the years that I needed one most. Although my beloved mother always did her best and so much more (thanks mum XXX) there was a void there that I can only see truly now looking back in time.

Miss them both terribly

Im not sure what or who I believe in but I will join in your prayer and give this awlful disease the stiff middle finger it so richly deserves
Old 18-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
godspeed, to those you pray for Native spirit.

yes....

an old lover of mine just got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. his perspective on life has changed. he sees the bigger picture now. all the dramas of the world are not in his interest any more. amazing really.
Old 28-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Master
Warm thoughts of healing to all those who suffer - I know that personally my family has had so much sorrow from this nasty disease - my aunt is in the throws of stage 4 bone cancer after 25 years of remission from breast cancer.... she is the most spiritually strong person I know -- a hospital chaplain.

Thanks for this thread

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 29-01-2016, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator
Many of my loved ones, and those of friends, have been taken by cancer, or have battled with it in one way or another.

My prayers for those you care very much for, Native spirit.
And kind thoughts and prayers for your Aunt, Moon Glow.

I am sure a cure will be found, one day.
Old 04-02-2016, 04:42 AM
Master

I have been thinking a lot about this as my friend is suffering at stage 4.
My prayers for all affected and for their families and for those whose dear ones have passed on.
Love
Old 05-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Administrator
I to have lost people to cancer my husband was one person he was 44 years old i fought hard for 4 years to get justice for his death,from so called doctors
who thought they knew it all but i knew they were wrong, i won my case after that i said if ever i heard of anyone suing the nhs for the same thing i would support them,i wanted changes made and i was in no mood to wait,so they listened,after that the advert came on the tv and radio telling people if they had a persistant cough to get it checked out as it could be lung cancer,from that advert it has helped a lot of people i didnt do it for myself i did it for my husband i wanted justice ,so his death was not in vain,

Namaste
Old 08-02-2016, 02:19 AM
Super Moderator
Native spirit, a similar thing happened concerning my husband's terminal cancer. Hewas peeing 14 or more times a night and was also being hassled by employment services to find a job (we had sold our thriving business because of his issues. He was like a zombie in the morning after getting up 14-16 times to pee every night!) Employment services wanted him working. He said he couldn't any more. They told him -if that is the case, go to the doctor -so he did. She was not on his side and judged him as a 'malingerer'.
He asked her what could be wrong that he had to pass water like that every night. She never referred him for tests, or gave him a prostate exam, or took blood test.
He had aggressive prostate cancer, and it spread to his bones by the time it was discovered. He took out a legal case against the doctor but died during it. I continued it for him, and he won. The doctor was suspended. The 'payout' was so small for a man's life. I was told that if he hadn't died he would have received more. The fact that it killed him, his life was valued at £3,500......