Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 15-01-2016, 06:05 AM
Seeker

How Do I Detach From the Outcome?

I have been striving to practice detachment when it comes to certain areas of my life. I know how important this is when one is striving to fullfill their visualizations. From post successful experiences, I do know that this is a key component in manifestation. But lately, in a couple areas of my life, I am struggling to do this. Thus, as a result, I seem to either not be getting very far--or anywhere--at all in bettering these areas.

Does anyone here have some advice on detachment? I meditate and practice spiritually in many other instances. However, I was born with one of those minds that goes on a loop, playing over doubts and fears. 'Tis awful.
Old 15-01-2016, 07:03 AM
Master
Quote:
I have been striving to practice detachment when it comes to certain areas of my life.

I'm under the impression that you are trying to run away from certain aspects of your life instead of dealing with them. Using detachment as a means of running away.

Quote:
I meditate and practice spiritually in many other instances. However, I was born with one of those minds that goes on a loop, playing over doubts and fears.

Maybe your mind is trying to tell you something. Maybe those doubts and fears need to be faced.
Old 15-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Seeker

I am, and have been, working on those doubts and fears by doing inner child work and Emotional Freedom Therapy--so no, I am not 'running away'.

When I said 'certain areas' of my life, I was talking about the creative visualization work I do whereupon I feel dependent upon a certain positive outcome evolving from that work. For instance, my health...I am anxious to recover my health, am quite dependent on that as a part of my future. I am hardly running away from that in that I am doing all I can to heal myself--inside and out. Naturally, I want to reinstate optimum health, but feel by not detaching and being dependent on that being my outcome, I am going to remain in a poorer state of health indefinitely.

We all want good--even great--results...I was referring to being dependent on a specific outcome via the ego--rather than going with the flow and trusting in our Higher Self and universe to manifest things to the effect of our own higher good--not necessarily what we would like to have. The latter is, of course, what we must learn to do. I was wondering if anyone had any tricks in helping to facilitate such trust and faith within one's self--enough to 'let go'.

Detachment of this kind, is an art form in and of itself--or so I have been discovering.

I hope I made what I meant more clear.

Thanks.
Old 15-01-2016, 09:54 AM
Master
Hi again Star Poet , I know the loopy mind ,I was actually bedridden all last year with cfs, I don't know why I have it there are several theories ,but as we conversed before I'm a little over working out why ,I started doing sitting chi-gong ,it saved my life I was so sick,so breathing into the dan-tien does seem to help ,I do most of my visualising when hanging out with Jesus as he is so light and that helps also,God Shakti patied me through my third eye with the knowledge That I am the creator ...of my life Id say ,I was praying to Him telling him I loved Him and I saw this golden fast but slow moving energy out the projector of my third eye, it was beautiful then it moved into my third eye with that message , I'm still trying to understand stuff ,all my chakras are functional now and its as if my spirit body is well but my physical one is just taking time to catch up ,it will I know it will ,I believe that ,but also my journey is very Jesus inspired now in that I'm feeling the need to know myself through his values in so many ways ,life was easy once ,but I always took the easy way out ,I think God just wants more for me..Love and Light and Blessings for your visualising...

Not really easy ,a lot of anxiety ,childhood issues and full on relationship stuff ,I'm not going to get too much into it as its all in the past ,I just want learn from it and keep going towards a better exsistence,,,
Old 15-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Poet
I have been striving to practice detachment when it comes to certain areas of my life. I know how important this is when one is striving to fullfill their visualizations. From post successful experiences, I do know that this is a key component in manifestation. But lately, in a couple areas of my life, I am struggling to do this. Thus, as a result, I seem to either not be getting very far--or anywhere--at all in bettering these areas.

Does anyone here have some advice on detachment? I meditate and practice spiritually in many other instances. However, I was born with one of those minds that goes on a loop, playing over doubts and fears. 'Tis awful.

Star Poet,

Consider detachment in the following manner:

Your idea (visualization) is the seed you plant into the "Ground of Your Being", or the SuperConscious Mind, in order for it, not YOU, to grow your desire into a perfect representative of its kind (the "bloom" of your experience of it). Every seed (i.e. every idea) is a COMPLETED pattern ALREADY!....each one waiting to be planted. Once visualized, i.e. im-planted (get it?), you must LET the "system" take complete control of everything required to manifest it into visible form.

In short, you must "let go" of your desire, precisely like you must LEAVE THE SEED IN THE SOIL....in order for either to grow.

This idea is expanded in the references, below, which I hope helps you now see how to detach from the outcome, but more importantly, why it is absolutely necessary to do so..

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...29&postcount=7

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...91&postcount=4

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...63&postcount=6

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=23
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 15-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Master
Thankyou Guthiro for posting all of that and in retrospect Dear God for bringing Star Poet into my life and helping to manifest my desire to be more in touch with THe power ,ive been wanting to do more affirmations lately and as well as IVe been procrastinating finding my Louise Hay Book ,Today is the day ,Also Guthrio Ive just come to some of those realizations last night as well as truly appreciate you taking the time to share some very valuable knowledge that I also needed,,i actually had a dream last night,where there were all these random people from different races I say that instead of culture,because it is different,anyway they were all saying positive affirmations of different kinds ,I was like observing them ,it was metaphorically poignant to the realization before bed that we are all one ,knowing this intellectually but experiencing it spiritually is different , I then stood up in my dream and said Every day in every way I am getting better and better and better, an oldy but a goody and the birth of new age affs,and felt apart of the group , Positive Positive Positive 3 times in a row c an help bring me around when I'm feeling stuck ..Praise be to God for he is good and healthy and so AM I..... and we are ONE
Old 16-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Master
how to detach from the outcome? by being present in the now, nothing is as perfect, then, any act takes on the most precious of feeling.
Old 16-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Thankyou Guthiro for posting all of that and in retrospect Dear God for bringing Star Poet into my life and helping to manifest my desire to be more in touch with THe power ,ive been wanting to do more affirmations lately and as well as IVe been procrastinating finding my Louise Hay Book ,Today is the day ,Also Guthrio Ive just come to some of those realizations last night as well as truly appreciate you taking the time to share some very valuable knowledge that I also needed,,i actually had a dream last night,where there were all these random people from different races I say that instead of culture,because it is different,anyway they were all saying positive affirmations of different kinds ,I was like observing them ,it was metaphorically poignant to the realization before bed that we are all one ,knowing this intellectually but experiencing it spiritually is different , I then stood up in my dream and said Every day in every way I am getting better and better and better, an oldy but a goody and the birth of new age affs,and felt apart of the group , Positive Positive Positive 3 times in a row c an help bring me around when I'm feeling stuck ..Praise be to God for he is good and healthy and so AM I..... and we are ONE

Deepsoul,

Many thanks for your kind words, and most especially for your poignant recognition of just how true it is that we are indeed, not alone....

....but are, in fact al-lone (All One)!

Praise be to God, within Whose Omnipresence we each live, move, and have our being...

....immutably, and eternally...as One.

"Love thy neighbor as thyself".... because thy neighbor IS Thyself.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...6&postcount=38
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 16-01-2016 at 11:23 PM.
Old 20-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Love yourself and life without any condition and you will be free from outcom..
Old 21-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Poet

We all want good--even great--results...I was referring to being dependent on a specific outcome via the ego--rather than going with the flow and trusting in our Higher Self and universe to manifest things to the effect of our own higher good--not necessarily what we would like to have. The latter is, of course, what we must learn to do. I was wondering if anyone had any tricks in helping to facilitate such trust and faith within one's self--enough to 'let go'.

Detachment of this kind, is an art form in and of itself--or so I have been discovering.

I hope I made what I meant more clear.

Hello,

You did make it more clear.

I was once told by a teen that I have the best web site on the internet(that link is in my signature). I present insights about that higher self bond is which why this was said.

Your higher knows every thought and wish you have because it instilled these inclinations into your incarnated expression. The higher self is you when you are not in physical reality. We can not trust in our higher self, and the universe, until we learn just 1 fact. That being "what we really want for the human self is known by the higher self Far More extensively that what our brain thinks".

The brain has an idea about how things would be best for each of us. The higher self has the knowledge about what is actually best and how to manifest it. The only problem is we listen to our insecure brain and not our higher self.

In my view, what we need to detach from is our logical thought process. Instead build a bridge to the wisdom which implanted our aspirations and adopt that perspective for their manifestation. This is far more than detaching from a single outcome perspective.

I hope you can discern and appreciate that difference. If you can then your life will feel love, blessings, and guidance beyond any of your current experiences with these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/