Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 15-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Robertj

I WAS WONDERING TO MYSELF

I was wondering to myself,Why,when i wake up,do i feel Wonderful on some days,but on some days i dont feel so wonderful.What occured to me was,on some days,i dont have something i am really looking forward to.On the days that i wake up feeling Wonderful,i have something Wonderful to look forward to.

So,it seems to me,if i spend some time today,thinking about tommorrow,and if i find something wonderful to look forward to,i will wake up tommorrow and feel wonderful.

That seems straight forward enough doesnt it.

The other thing that occured to me was,if i dont wake up feeling wonderful,its because i already have made it up in my mind that there are circumstances i am going to encounter that i would rather not.In other words,i am looking forward to some unpleasantness.

But it also occured to me that,circumstances are not pleasant or unpleasant by themselves.Pleasantness or unpleasantness are evaluations i place on circumstances.And when i do this,i experience them just as i imagined they would be.

Of course,the same applies to people i am going to encounter during my day,whether they are strangers,family,friends,co-workers or whomever.Again,i notice that i can think of someone i will encounter and with some,the idea of unpleasantness comes to mind,and again,i think its ME not them.i am creating an unpleasant experience of this person for myself.THEY have no control over what i think about them: they have no power to force me to think one thing or another about them.

If this is true (and it seems to be true to me) then it seems i am completely responsible for how i am going to experience tommorrow,and whether or not i am going to wake up feeling wonderful.It seems i am completely responsible for how i experience my days.

So,now i think,if i am to honor my desire to experience greater happiness.I need to spend a little time to find something about tommorrow to look forward to: Something that will allow me to wake up feeling wonderful.So,i think i,ll think about who and what i am going to encounter tommorrow and see who or what i am already imagining pleasantly or unpleasantly.I think i,ll revise my unpleasant imaginings.That should do for starters.

And,as the first person i am going to encounter tommorrow is ME.I think i,ll need to start by revising any unpleasant thoughts about myself.

THANKS FOR READING
Old 15-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Knower
I'm elderly and in poor health, so I don't go to bed at night and wake up in the morning after approximately eight hours of sleep. Instead, I usually sleep for about three hours starting about ten PM and again around two to three AM, and then take two or three naps of an hour or so each during the day. And I've been a coscious psychic all my life, so I go to sleep by deliberately entering a lucid dreaming state and going from there to REM sleep, and wake up by reversing the process.

This means that I often wake up with interesting information I've channeled while I was asleep, and whether or not this happens, I have good control of my mood as I enter waking consciousness.