Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Neville

Hello Sarian ,

Its really simple. Crystals work on three or more levels. The first being that anything that is aesthetically pleasing to you automatically makes you feel better, Maybe diamonds really are a Girls best friend.
The next aspect is a little more technical. Most crystals contain to some degree or another a silicate, most commonly quartz.

If you look around these days , you will see no end of items that depend on quartz to run. From high grade silicon in PCs to liquid crystal display LCD TVs, to digital clocks and Quartz powered wrist watches and clocks.. The reason being is that Quartz is capable of handling the smallest of electrical chaarges extremely efficiently. It both conducts electricity and transorms it upwards or downwards to acheive its use.

Your central nervous system is a mass of micro electric currents. every impulse a micro charge that races to a neuron in the brain. So when we come into contact with a quartz or other crystal with a quartz content, a reaction takes place between the individual and the quartz. This reaction is in the greatest majority of cases usually very beneficial for the human , and somewhat strangely, my feeling is that quartz and crystals actually like to be held.

I would also like to say with clear quartz in particular, there is often a lot to look at, Internal mirrors fractures and mists etc. So when looking at these you are taking your mind away from stressful matters that might occupy your thoughts. before you know where you are your breath has become deeper , your blood pressure has come down, and generally speaking, you are dong yourself a lot of good by simply holding and looking into a crystal. I hope that helped a bit
Old 09-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Master
wow, that is very fascinating, Neville and thank you for taking the time to inform me. I started to ask about the power of stones and crystals another day, but deleted it because I felt foolish asking. Saying that, people llike to collect things and one thing I've always collected are stones. I just go to the lake and sit on the beach and comb through stones. It IS extremely relaxing. I find that I talk to them, as queer as that may sound. I don't realize it at first. I have stones everywhere, but just ones I find.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Seeker

I have heard that Moldavite will protect you during astral travels. way too strong to put under the pillow though! If you don't have a piece yet, I would recommend it.

Also a nice sized rose quartz on the heart chakra seems to give me a nice feeling, and keeps anything nasty away. :)
Old 10-11-2011, 01:17 AM
PixieWillow

A phantom quartz point last night, and the night before a beautiful piece of Amythest :)
Old 10-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Lobsterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I am surprised you got even a wink of sleep Lobsterman Those Herkimer Diamonds are so vibrant, so full of joyous energy, they are positively zingy

I got sleep...but the herkimer would give me crazy dreams that would often wake me up. I can't remember them now but they would be just so detailed and powerful. lol
Old 10-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Master
Hello dear Neville!

Thanks for the great post!

I've been feeling drawn to wearing & sleeping near my rose quartz for the past couple weeks... It feels so comforting & fuzzy to me. :)

Blessings to you friend..♥

Cam/EM
Old 10-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Master
"angel pulsor micro-crystal"...not a naturally occuring crystal, grown in a laboratory to specific "human" frequencies. contains millions of tiny crystals. very powerfull, in a gentle way.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:45 AM
PixieWillow

Tektite last night, was having the strangest dreams so early hours of the morning replaced it with prehnite :)
Old 11-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Knower
Magnesite always helps me sleep.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Lapis Lazuli

I have some lapis lazuli tucked inside my pillow case every night. I have slept very well and my dreams have mellowed out a lot.